How deep can you go?

orion_is_sweet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my first boyfriend was very well endowed, (8"x8") and at first he could only go mayb an inch or two inside me but I allowed him to try and push farther. eventually he could insert himself normally. Now I can pretty much take any cock ya ram up me, lol. But it was interesting feeling it for the first time, I'll never forget it.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Ben IV said:
All I have to say is he is one majorly fucked up individual. and thats the end of that.
And all I have to say is that you need to purchase a new sarcasm detector, because yours is broked.

jeanrose1978

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sexychick517 said:
This is a question for the guys and girls... The biggest guy I've had was one of my earliest boyfriends and he was about 8 inches long. It seemed like I could barely fit all of him inside me, so my question to you huge guys is... how deep can you usually go? And to the girls.. how much have you taken?

My first try I took 10 inches. My husband invited his friend over for a threesome for the first time. I never even knew they came that size but he was a whole 12 inches and 8 inches thick. After 8 months after the matter I managed to take the 12 in. I even messured him myself so I was'nt dreaming.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Largest I've ever taken was 11, and I thought I was gonna die. My own equipment is not in the insanely huge department, like some guys here (about 7.5") so the guys I've been with have been able to take it -- with a smile mind you!

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
First post here, and my fiance can take quite a bit (cant imagine pulling out a tapemeasure during doggy :]) but I have never had it go in all the way in any position that I can remember as it can sometimes be a little uncomfortable, and most of my partners prefer the first few inches in there and a bit of quick pumpin. :))

fastandbulbous

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There doesn't seem to be any correlation between the size (height) of a woman and the amount she can accomodate. One of my ex's was only 5'1", yet there didn't seem to be anything too big for her to handle (to the point of her having a large dildo in at the same time as I was all the way in). At the other extreme, a girl I was seeing for a few weeks, who was 5'9", always developed cystitis after we'd been fucking (I tried not going all the way in, but she was into s&m/pain and would encourage rough, very physical fucking. In situations like that, it's easy to get carried away and forget what the consequences afterwards will be). In the end, she had to go to the doctors because she was getting blood in her urine, presumably due to brusing bad enough to cause some bleeding.

Although that wasn't what caused us to break-up, it didn't help as if you care for someone you don't want things like that to happen to them - incidentally, she's the only woman who's been game for anal sex with me; even though I didn't go much deeper than the head, she ended up feeling sick for the rest of the day afterwards from the discomfort; that incident pretty much resigned me to not ask women about anal sex, but to leave it to them to bring up the subject if they were really into it (which none have - c'est la vie!)- as I said, if you care for someone the last thing you want to do is hurt them.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to bottom out at 8".......9 pushes things till it is almost too painful.

I know a true story about a man who I guess was in his 20's at the time (several decades ago). His was 12" long when erect and he told a friend of his "The first woman I meet who can take it all, I'm going to marry".

Then a short time later the 2 friends were on the road and he went into a brothel while his friend waited outside....and the next thing his friend knew, here he came out with this woman and the 3 of them left and he married her.
They are still married and it has probably been over 40 years.

Reactions: BigBen

fako333

Just Browsing
Media
Well, since the pictures aren't showing up on my computer from photobucket, I have no choice but not to believe you. Maybe you should take some more to
prove it ;)

Seriously though, it says the images aren't hosted anymore, is that just my computer?

OneSongGlory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
spladle... I am in now was doubting you... but do you think you could post the pic again? sounds like something that needs to be seen to be believed

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SurferGirlCA said:
Is Spladle back???

Nope, sadly not. I was chatting to OSG earlier, and he didn't know that Spladle had left since making the post in this thread. :frown1: