How deep can you go?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to bottom out at 8".......9 pushes things till it is almost too painful.

I know a true story about a man who I guess was in his 20's at the time (several decades ago). His was 12" long when erect and he told a friend of his "The first woman I meet who can take it all, I'm going to marry".

Then a short time later the 2 friends were on the road and he went into a brothel while his friend waited outside....and the next thing his friend knew, here he came out with this woman and the 3 of them left and he married her.
They are still married and it has probably been over 40 years.

This happened to one of my maternal uncles. Not in a brothel...he met a woman who was a "size queen" by reputation and her friends all said she had a "bottomless" pussy because her bf was 12.5" and she could easily take all of him. She heard about my uncle, they had a "date" and it took her the first time to take all of him and he was bigger than her bf. They married less than two weeks later.

Reactions: orly6666

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can go as deep as anyone on earth could physically go. ;)

I've trained myself to handle an 18" dildo, so unless there's some 18+" cock running around out there, I can handle whatever comes my way.

Reactions: CraigS41

All the way. Never had an issue as long as you take time or use lube. With lube everyone can fit everyone.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6.5" and I did hit the bottom of one girl Missionary position years ago.
Yeah, hitting bottom, and not fitting all the way in are two different things. I hit bottom in missionary, but I gather it's pleasurable. The same length causes discomfort in doggy many times.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the way. Never had an issue as long as you take time or use lube. With lube everyone can fit everyone.

Politely disagree. I've never had fitment issues, but my opinion is that some of the larger penii I've seen here and elsewhere would not fit all the way in some (perhaps most) of the vaginas I've had. Over time more might fit, but there would be a limit. And just because it all, technically, fit in, doesn't mean it should. "Fit" is rather broadly defining. "Comfortably fit" may be better

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the woman - and in some cases the position. There are some women I've been with that left me with a couple of inches left before I hit "bottom". There were other women I've been with that when being really deep, I finally hit bottom. And with a few women, I never hit bottom. Some positions are more comfortable for the woman than others. Doggystyle can often be uncomfortable for many women having sex with a man with a large cock because it allows for deeper penetration.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Depends on the girl--just like men have different sized cocks, women have different depth vaginas, though they can stretch, and change shape to accomodate most cocks given enough stimulation . . . Only ever had a few girls not able to take all of me even after extended foreplay--their bodies just weren't made for it . . . still had fun though I had to keep control of myself . . .

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are actually 2 "bottoms" when bottoming out--the cervix and the anterior fornix, the fornix being the deeper of the two and accessible after alot of forelay when a woman's uterous pulls forward--less likely to hit the cervix then . . . (I speak from experience--lol)

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are actually 2 "bottoms" when bottoming out--the cervix and the anterior fornix, the fornix being the deeper of the two and accessible after alot of forelay when a woman's uterous pulls forward--less likely to hit the cervix then . . . (I speak from experience--lol)
I guess that Im hitting her cervix? When I do hit it,, she kinda winces in pain just a bit and says "oww" be careful

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've bottomed out with every woman in one position or another but switching angles/positions helps. I'm always aware that if I just force it in like a teenaged rookie it will be very painful to my partner.

Politely disagree. I've never had fitment issues, but my opinion is that some of the larger penii I've seen here and elsewhere would not fit all the way in some (perhaps most) of the vaginas I've had. Over time more might fit, but there would be a limit. And just because it all, technically, fit in, doesn't mean it should. "Fit" is rather broadly defining. "Comfortably fit" may be better

You are correct that comfort is a key factor and the only remedy to that is time (foreplay). I believe that with enough time (and lubrication natural or otherwise) everyone fits. What size is most comfortable for each particular woman likely varies so you are correct there.

Reactions: tigra88

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have never been penetrated by anyone over 9" and missionary position was the best, legs flat as BillUK said. Although I don't believe he went balls deep, he truly knew how to use the size of his cock and when I was very aroused I was more pliable. Doggy was a bit uncomfortable with depth, however less for me than some others due too my fleshy rump.

wow!! So doggy gets most the meat in. I was thinking one would have to do the sit and slide.

Or lying down and backing into it, or letting him slide in bits of it in at a time.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that the posterior fornix and anterior fornix could be regarded as "bottoms" but the cervix is more like a bump in between them. Of course configurations do vary. Posterior fornicees are typically the deepest and could be argued as the true "bottom" for intents and purposes.

I maintain that there must be some women out there that absolutely cannot physically accommodate some men. I'm talking a very shallow vagina vs a very long penis. I would bet that some men just don't fit balls deep, into some women, no matter what.

Reactions: bigwillywonka