How deep is your pussy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RawDog, Jul 24, 2009.

?

How deep is your pussy?

1. 5" or less

86 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. 5" to 6"

91 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. 6" to 7"

134 vote(s)
    20.7%
  4. 7" to 8"

132 vote(s)
    20.4%
  5. 8" to 9"

76 vote(s)
    11.7%
  6. over 9"

129 vote(s)
    19.9%
  1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a follow up to my previous thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/142221-measuring-pussy-depth.html

I pose this same question, but this time in a polling format. As a form of standardizing this experiment, I suggest the following:

The best way to measure is to get fully aroused, lying down, then insert a straight rubber/jelly dildo in as far as it will go, mark the point of the entrance (underneath your clitoris) with your fingers, then withdraw the dildo and hold it next to a ruler.

2. Symphonic

Gold Member

ITT: Medical Dictionaries; they are at your local library.

3. philco50

philco50 New Member

Albums:
    i guessing here but most of the women i laid were aroused more by how thick i was .think there pleasure area is only 2 inches deep

4. Symphonic

Gold Member

4. After about 4 inches touch based nerves end. Oddly enough that's a magic number! It's also the depth of the average "deflated" vagina.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

6. Symphonic

Gold Member

About this: Are you sure it's not pressure instead of actual nerve endings? You'd be a very rare woman to have nerves going completely throughout your vagina, and you'll also probably have an aneurysm should you have kids. Also, penis feels all. ... I'm needing of sexy-time now...

7. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    I think people are mixing terminology here.

Pleasure area - area in a vagina where penetration gives women pleasure
    Area with nerve endings - probably concentrated at the opening.

Just because the nereve endings are toward the vaginal opening doesn't mean women can't FEEL the size of the cock or each inch as it passes by the nerve endings at the very least. I'm not a woman so I don't really know, but it seems like the fact that nerve endings are focused at the first two inches doesn't preclude that a bigger cock gives more pleasure.

8. invisibleman

Gold Member

:aargh4: WRONG: I can feel every inch of the vagina from the tip of my penis to the bottom of my scroted testicles.

(I always wanted an excuse to use the :aargh4: symbol like NJ does. :smile:)

9. Symphonic

Gold Member

We're on the same page.

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's out of respect from a private message I got asking for anonymity.

Can you post a link? I couldn't find anything. Thanks. By the way, calling my previous respondents "morons" only serves to inflame. I won't stoop down to your anger.

My wife is the same. She says she can't relate at all to the opinion that there is no pleasurable sensation passed 3" deep.

Sometimes I think some people, unfortunately, have no feeling more than 2 or 3 inches past their foreheads.

11. Symphonic

Gold Member

That's good. No female should be able to since pressure based sexual pleasure is the mainstay and appeal of larger penes anyway. Pressure based pleasure is not touch based / nerve based; all in all think of it this way:

Giving head to the inside of a vagina wouldn't work because unlike the outside there are no actual touch-related nerve endings deeper inside. IF there were women would die 9/10 times during child-birth because the pain would literally overload their brains. I'm positive it's bad enough without that, no?

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds fascinating. Care to provide a link or some source for this information?

13. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Looking at the data coming in, it's interesting that the graph, with the exception of the 3-9" entries, is in the shape of a bell curve similar to the same poll on a different forum.

14. Darpon

Darpon New Member

What the fuck are you talking about?! Either this is poorly executed sarcasm, or an arrogant, uneducated statement.

I, personally, believed that most of the feeling in the vagina was in the first 3-4 inches because I've heard that statement a great many times, but seeing as I don't have a vagina, I wouldn't proclaim ANYTHING about vaginas as fact.

So, seeing as you don't have a penis, I think you shouldn't try to proclaim truths about penises.

In case you were trying simply to make a point and I was just too tired to catch on at the moment, you have my apologies.

15. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that perhaps the most important thing we can garner out of this survey is how much length is required relative to vaginal depth to cause CDS orgasms. IE) penile length must be within x.x inches of vaginal depth to properly stimulate the CDS region.

It's always something I've always wondered but as a legit 9" only one girl has ever taken all of me (and and probably with less than ~1/4 of an inch to spare, and I was still able to CDS orgasm her brains out constantly) and I don't have any sample size at all.

#15 trackdude, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, interesting tidbit: On the other forum I posted this poll, someone mentioned two obvious things:

1) The head of the penis has a bit of a squash when it stretches out the posterior fornix.

2) The cds/Pouch of Douglas is located beyond the posterior fornix and must be stretched in order to induce a cds orgasm

As far as my wife and I are concerned, an extra 3/4" length (vs. her depth) is required to properly stimulate her deep spot. Based on these assumptions I enumerated, and the 19 entries thus far, I'm coming up with a bone-pressed length requirement of 7.7".

Agree/Disagree?

(I wish there was a way to tabulate tightness vs. girth -- Now that would be something I'd love to see)

#16 RawDog, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  17. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

22 voters and only one female poster so far, 600 viewers. interesting.

18. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    All the female posters were on the previous thread that this was spun off from. Ironically, I prefer the absence of females as the anonimity of the poll should embolden them to answer the poll rather than respond by post. Now, if there was a way to really know for certain that all the reponses were genuine is another thing. This brain of mine is just coming up with more questions than answers.

19. ten2ride

ten2ride Active Member

Albums:
    From what I have found, most women will say they can take a long cock inside them, but when it comes to it, they really can't. In over 70 women, I have never fucked a woman I didn;t bottom out in, and only two who could take me deep enough so I could feel my balls slapping against them. I am between 9-1/2" & 10" depending on how hard I am. It is fun to be that size for all the attention it gets, but the drawback is not being able to fuck good & hard without bottoming out.

As to the issue of sensation ending 3 to 4 inches from the ehad... Bull Shit!!! Every square inch of my cock sends incredible feeling to my brain. I LOVE long, slow VERY deep thrusts gently bottoming out each time, then pulling all the way out to just past ehen the ridge around the head is outside the pussy opening, then the long slow trip back in. Damn ~ nothing better

20. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

Now that's science! You must be an OBGYN!