how did a small to average dick impress you?

Every morning i reach down and feel my small to average dick and get instantly impressed.

Nutmeg, yup, nutmeg was the spice she used. She loves custard tarts :)

Men be aware, when you go out, wear something that scents like fresh baked bread or cinamon..............yummmmm :) :). Be individual....

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nobody's dick has ever impressed me. There have been several men who have impressed me, some of whom had small dicks. Here, I'll tell you about my favorite of those smaller endowed men.

First of all, his body was exactly my type. To the letter. I like huge shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and a small potbelly. That is honestly my favorite body type. Like someone who was maybe an athlete a long time ago, and now has gotten just a little pudgy, but is still really powerful. Love that.

He made me wait. We discussed that we were meeting up because of mutual attraction, interests, and humor, that neither of us was interested in romance, and that it would primarily be a sexual relationship. Still, despite my clear interest in fucking him, he wouldn't even kiss me for a month. Just as I had given up and thought we were platonic friends, it exploded.

He was ravenous. He couldn't get enough. He tried things with me his ex had begged him to try. (When they got back together, she wanted to meet me because we wanted to remain friends, and I guess she wanted to be sure I wouldn't be a threat. Anyway, he begged me to make sure to never tell her certain things we did if it ever came up. Not that I was willing to discuss those kinds of details with her anyway. Ew.) He took his time. He could sense what I needed to feel, and when. I could sense the same for him. We just clicked. He wasn't afraid to laugh with me if something awkward happened, like when he bumped his head on the stone window sill, or when I fell off the bed. I wish our sexual relationship could have lasted longer.

Last edited:

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
eeew... please not so agressive hunny, thanks.

I'm not into SPH, that's destructive for the psyche - I'm on the other side of the spectrum where confidence and stamina reign... :)

By not posting asinine questions fueling his SPH fetish that have nothing to do with women in the women's issues forum. That's how.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Confidence and stamina are two distinctly different things, and I am impressed only by one of them.

Echoing what my sisters have already said a penis has never made an impression on me, aside from that one time when we sleeping in a double bed in New Orleans, and the mark stayed on my leg for quite a while.

I hear men talk about the "grand unveiling," and I tend to wonder if maybe they think we don't know there's a penis under there somewhere. We do expect to see a penis, and we expect it to be at some stage of erection.

Quite frankly, I've never encountered what I'd consider a small penis. All have been normal size, except one and I married the owner of that one, hence my presence here.

Now, a more appropriate forum would be Ask A Woman, and a more appropriate question would be similar to yours but truncated:

I wish to hear how you got really impressed or satisfied by a guy PERIOD

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
eeew... please not so agressive hunny, thanks.

I'm not into SPH, that's destructive for the psyche - I'm on the other side of the spectrum where confidence and stamina reign... :)

Eww... please no misogynistic, condescending, degrading pet names, thanks.

You clearly are.

YOUR interest in these things ARE NOT and never will be a woman's issue. These are YOUR issues.

Last edited:

Nutmeg, yup, nutmeg was the spice she used. She loves custard tarts :)

Men be aware, when you go out, wear something that scents like fresh baked bread or cinamon..............yummmmm :) :). Be individual....

This seems to have so much going for it. You truly are a mad genius.

This was a terrible thing to do.

Do you realize that you have just caused the loss of billions of dollars and potential jobs in the Penis Enlargement Industry?

I can see it now, all my small dick brethren trying to take juggling lessons; what's next, catching a frisbee with ones average sized penis?

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish to hear how you got really impressed or satisfied by a guy with a small to average size dick... What was the spicy special thing about him?

Ive only been impressed once and it was not in a good way. It was intimidating and actually a turn off. But love conquerd and later on I married him. So it turned out well in the end :)