How do i find out if my wife wants a bigger dick?

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask her? Radical, I know.

ah hahaha.. too funny lol

But its true sometimes (usually) the chicks just don't wanna say.. and the dude (dud) gets all covert and has to try and trick her into admitting.

.. and suffers regardless, whether she admits it or not.

Unless of course he enjoys that sort of thing.

Reactions: Uncutpete

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my experience, women will generally not tell their partner (or often admit to themselves) that they want to try a big cock, or even need to have one to be really satisfied. Put in a position where they can try one without jeopardizing their relationship, they are usually very attracted. I have been a single guy at many sex parties and orgies. Given my size, I have never been without multiple partners, even where there are fewer women than men.

Reactions: Willinghung

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My GF was happy with my average size cock when we first got together. She is Asian and never had children, so her pussy was very tight. We started swinging about six months after we got together and she would complain about any of the guys whose cocks were larger than mine, that they hurt her. So, for a while we deliberately looked for couples and singles where the guys had average or smaller cocks. After several years, we were traveling on the West Coast and passing near a town where a guy lived that we had been in contact with. He had a large, 9X6 inch, cock and his profile photo showed that he was very fit and very good looking. She liked his looks and the way he chatted in the emails, so we made arrangements to meet him.

By that time I had learned that if she had a good orgasm, her pussy seemed to get a little looser and very wet with her lube juice. The guy turned out to be very smooth and we both enjoyed him. He and I worked together to give her several orgasms, and then he slowly worked his large cock into her pussy. He had to stop at 6 inches deep, and she loved the way he filled. Later in the evening, she was able to take him anally, and she loved all of his cock deep in her.

It was a great MFM and since then she has loved to have big cocks. I do not worry. Her pussy and ass are still as tight as they were before the large cocks, and she is delighted that she can have then any time she wants. As a result, she makes sure that I know how happy she is by taking very good care of me.

Our recommendation is that if your relationship will accept it, try swinging and let her have cocks of whatever size she wants.

Beanhead777

Experimental Member
Media
She does. I have no doubt that she wants to know what it's like to have a really lovely big cock. It doesn't mean she doesn't love you or that the sex you two have is not awesome.

Admitting it to you is probably not going to happen. Why would she want to hurt you? Buy a big dildo and some lube and see what happens. She'll like it, but will you?

On the other hand, most men want a tiny and very pretty pussy too. Right?

Great answer..:smile:

D

deleted817718

All women I've known want to try very large men. An ex of mine did have sex with much larger guy, 10 inches, and claimed to have loved it more than a smaller dick because it made her feel stretched and full.

Reactions: Uncutpete

doc7

1st Like
Media
My wife needs a larger cock, it took years to admit it. I bought her a big dildo which she loves. But she missed getting fucked hard. She got a harness for her dildo and makes me strap it on. She has me fuck her with the big cock long hard and in every position. I could never give her the pressure she gets from this. When she is satisfied from her big cock I get to fuck her with my cock. I am so turned on my the way her well fucked pussy feels I cum real hard. Everybody is happy and we have sex much more often.

Holy thread resurrection o.o

That's great and all, doc, but that doesn't pertain to the question the OP was asking, as he was asking about HIS significant other, and this thread died literally years ago

D

deleted1074483

Title says it all . I have a feeling that my wife want a bigger dick, she never actually said that but when we have sex especially doggy she tries to position herself so i go in as deep as i can. Btw i am 7x5.5 . i asked her if my dick is big enough for her and she said its fine but i have a feeling its just something she is telling me not to hurt my feelings . Is there a way to find out if she would prefer bigger?
dude if your 7*5.5 then ur bigger than average a woman's vagina is not very deep before it has a right angle bend, so you can't go very deep in anyway, otherwise you'd hurt her. girth is always the better measure, for blokes who bottom too

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
5 signs your wife may want a bigger dick:

5. Her daily browser history include repeated visits to "LPSG". (thought it be nice to start off with a shameless home team shoutout.)

4. During sex she asks you to shove your fist up her vag and thereafter refers to your arm as "daddy".

3. You discover your wife has been polishing the bedposts with KY jelly.

2. Often times at the grocery store you've noticed her leering at large cucumbers and zucchini.

1. You come home from work one day to find your wife has rented out your study to a 6'10" foreign exchange student/college basketball player from Sudan named Mumumbi ... which you find out later is the Sudanese word for a mythical three legged giant.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
2. Often times at the grocery store you've noticed her leering at large cucumbers and zucchini.
And the cucumbers and zucchini go mysteriously missing for awhile and upon their return have a tangy odour / taste. You think to yourself: this salad dressing tastes oddly like my wife's home brew.

SEGA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5 signs your wife may want a bigger dick:

5. Her daily browser history include repeated visits to "LPSG". (thought it be nice to start off with a shameless home team shoutout.)

4. During sex she asks you to shove your fist up her vag and thereafter refers to your arm as "daddy".

3. You discover your wife has been polishing the bedposts with KY jelly.

1. You come home from work one day to find your wife has rented out your study to a 6'10" foreign exchange student/college basketball player from Sudan named Mumumbi ... which you find out later is the Sudanese word for a mythical three legged giant.
Lol

ilovedirtyoldmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my friends had a really big and very very thick cock. We all got drunk one night and I dared him to show it to my girlfriend. He got it out and I saw the look on her face she couldn't take her eyes off it. After he left and we were having sex I said I bet you would love him to fuck you with his big fat cock wouldn't you. She didn't reply but her pussy got so wet and she came in seconds while I was telling her that he confessed to me that he would love to fuck her. She can only cum once normally but I told her that the next time he comes round I will go to bed and leave you alone with him. And I am going to ask him to fuck you with his big thick cock. She didn't say anything she just closed her eyes and started moaning oh yes fuck me oh god I'm going to cum. Yeah fuck me with your big cock yes. . Then she came so hard she nearly passed out. When she realised what she had said she tried to pretend she was just playing along with what I was saying. But even if they deny that they love big cocks their pussy doesn't tell lies.

Reactions: SEGA