How Do I Get Low-Hangers?

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lolol amazing. I had no idea that there was so many options to try to get low hangers. But do any of them really work?

I have regular sized balls hangers myself and always turned on by those that were low hangers. The bigger the better!

My boyfriends got them ... think he said he hired little monkeys to swing on 'em.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With all due respect, i don't want to wipe out all other suggestions, but, testicles tend to rise and move closer to the body when they are cold. The oposite happens when they are warm, or at least warmer than needed. This happens because the male genitals need lower temperature than the rest of the body in order to function propperly. If they are warm they hang low, away from any extra source of heat like the body. If they are cold, the skin that encloses them shrinks thus creating a look of smaller or tighter balls. If you sunbathe naked, the sun will warm things up and testicles will - usaually - hang lower than other times in a loose skin. Cold water on the other hand will force them (absolutely natural) to move back to the body to gain more heat. So mentioned techinques as weight lifting, stretching etc etc may harm the glands.
P.S.
I myselftend to hang low and i pack quite big balls and i see no downside to having big balls.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I was looking on line and 8oz seems to be the starter weight. What's the typical inside diameter? I measured my balls and it's about 6" around (and that's snug). Is that normal? The weights I saw on line seem to be something like 2" inside diameter.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With all due respect, i don't want to wipe out all other suggestions, but, testicles tend to rise and move closer to the body when they are cold. The oposite happens when they are warm, or at least warmer than needed. This happens because the male genitals need lower temperature than the rest of the body in order to function propperly. If they are warm they hang low, away from any extra source of heat like the body. If they are cold, the skin that encloses them shrinks thus creating a look of smaller or tighter balls. If you sunbathe naked, the sun will warm things up and testicles will - usaually - hang lower than other times in a loose skin. Cold water on the other hand will force them (absolutely natural) to move back to the body to gain more heat. So mentioned techinques as weight lifting, stretching etc etc may harm the glands.
P.S.
I myselftend to hang low and i pack quite big balls and i see no downside to having big balls.

This is true but even in the hottest months my balls done hang THAT much lower. The sack only seems to be loser, if that makes sense. When cold it just tightens.

I have a friend in Prague who has great low hangers naturally (he says). The first time I saw him naked I was amazed at the size of his cock and then by his low hangers! Great body, big cock, low hangers. The full package.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
What is it that you are considering "low hangers"? I can see when they are tight, but then what is the point up on a pair of relaxed balls are classified as "low"?

I used to consider mine as "low" cause they hung below my soft dick(6") and was quite uncomfortable, in some hot weather at their lowest it looked like they were almost halfway down my knees. Then for some strange reason in the last year or so they just stopped sagging and don't hang as much now. They just don't relax that much anymore. I can tell that I started wearinc really good comfortable briefs (2Xist) opposed to letting them hang all day before.

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've not been wearing u-trow for over 20 years, alas, my balls don't sag--which was one of the reasons that I stopped. I like the idea of weights, progressing over a period of time, just need start saving my euros to get started buying them.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Mine have always been tight and are as tight now as they were when I was a teen. Age and gravity isn't the answer.

We saw a guy in a club having weights hung off his balls by a woman, don't think he was trying to stretch though, just enjoying the pain!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got big balls, and when it gets warm out, they really sag. get in the way at times. it's nice to have them slapping off the wife at times, but still have to be careful at that.