How do you ladies find big cocks?

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
I've read comments by ladies on this site along the lines of "I try to date guys who have big dicks", or "I was once with a 12x7 and that hurt and another guy who have a 9x6.5 and that was better but two guys around 8x6 and that's perfect..."

Where do you find these guys????? Statistically you're unlikely to sleep with a guy 8" or over if you sleep with 10 guys period. How do you find so many HUGE guys? Either you sleep around alot (i'm not trying to accuse anything) or have a way of searching big cocks out.

Just wondering.

Pinkpnay77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
we go on this site...duh...lmao...

some of us have horse shoes up our asses and get lucky... other than the huge dicks up our asses already:p

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you ladies find big cocks?
The smart ass answer is: With our hands. :lmao: :biggrin1:

I've read comments by ladies on this site along the lines of "I try to date guys who have big dicks", or "I was once with a 12x7 and that hurt and another guy who have a 9x6.5 and that was better but two guys around 8x6 and that's perfect..."

Where do you find these guys????? Statistically you're unlikely to sleep with a guy 8" or over if you sleep with 10 guys period. How do you find so many HUGE guys? Either you sleep around alot (i'm not trying to accuse anything) or have a way of searching big cocks out. Just wondering.
While your question could have been more delicately phrased, I have to admit I have often wondered the same thing myself. :confused: I think the key to the answer is the geographic location of the women in question combined with the fact most of the sexually active females on this site have slept when scores of men. Thereby upping their chances of encountering a larger than average penis.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The smart ass answer is: With our hands. :lmao: :biggrin1:

[/color][/size][/font][/b]While your question could have been more delicately phrased, I have to admit I have often wondered the same thing myself. :confused: I think the key to the answer is the geographic location of the women in question combined with the fact most of the sexually active females on this site have slept when scores of men. Thereby upping their chances of encountering a larger than average penis.
I was expecting: "by looking" if the chance is small you could compensate with a high number of experiments.:biggrin1:

D

deleted30979

A few probably use the Internet. Craigslist and what not. I guess that's a better way than just hoping some guy you meet in a bar will meet your standards, but there are probably a bunch of idiots who send fake pictures hoping she won't be able to tell.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You answered your own question.

Statistically the odds are low that a woman will run into one or several men with large penises.

Therefore most of them have more partners than the average. And occasionally some will find one or several large penises after only relatively few encounters.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You answered your own question.

Statistically the odds are low that a woman will run into one or several men with large penises.

Therefore most of them have more partners than the average. And occasionally some will find one or several large penises after only relatively few encounters.

The problem with trying to use statistics to answer the question is that things are not completely random.

First, it is not unreasonable to assume that as a whole the group of men with smaller than average penises might have confidence issues which would make the events leading to a sexual encounter less likely to occur.
Conversely, men with very large penises might be more "cocky" and approach women more often.

Second, there must be some instances where there are ways women might increase the chances of finding a large one. Gossip of friends, bulge in the pants and nowadays - the internet where women can ask if men haven't already told and pictures can be provided.

Third, most of the measurements are estimates and probably inaccurate.

Fourth, some of the people are lying.

And there are probably other reasons.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh for crying out loud - if Katie wants to post a please come on to me thread I'm sure she is more than capable. The woman made an in context reply.

It's responses like this that can make women not want to bother posting here. :rolleyes:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Oh for crying out loud - if Katie wants to post a please come on to me thread I'm sure she is more than capable. The woman made an in context reply.

It's responses like this that can make women not want to bother posting here. :rolleyes:

Noooo! I <3 U! Don't leave mee!!!! lol.

I have an idea. It may not nececarily be that the women on this site know how to find big cocks, or have been white enough men to come across one. I think its more like, a woman comes across a big cock, loves it, and one day gets bored on the internet. She then looks up big cocks, finds this site, and there you go. So the sampling of women on this site is not all regular women. Its probably mostly women who already found a big cock, and they are all congregating on this site.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it's interesting really because, statistically you guys are right there's like a 5-10% chance a guy you hook up with is going to be 8 inches or more. So if you hook up with ten dudes, than probable one will be 7.5 inches or greater. Having said that, my ex-girlfriend's only been with two guys, the guy before me (who she's dating again) and me. She totally beat the odds though, because her current and former boyfriend is 7.25 inches and about 5.25-5.5 inches thick, and I am 7.75-8.25 x 5.75-6.0 inches. So, how is it that she's only been with two dudes and both were pretty hung (He's endowed and above average and I am even more so)...? Is she statistically doomed to meet small dudes now if her current relationship fails? Who knows... I guess she was lucky or there are more hung dudes out there than statistics show... Having said that, she's only had intercourse with the two of us, but she's "fooled around" with a few others and thus far I've been the biggest she's seen and been with, a stripper second, and her current lover third... Are the statistics on penis size accurate guys?

Last edited:

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with trying to use statistics to answer the question is that things are not completely random.
Come on! Things are random unless you are on a closed society that have been subject of a genetic experiment.
First, it is not unreasonable to assume that as a whole the group of men with smaller than average penises might have confidence issues which would make the events leading to a sexual encounter less likely to occur.
Man with large penises can have confidence issues too.
If men with large penises have have more intercurse and the birth control measures are quite new for mankind there should be a lot more of men with large penises arround there, because they would be more successfull.
Conversely, men with very large penises might be more "cocky" and approach women more often.
Never saw a small dog sand his ground against a large one?
You know that if there is a fight he will lose. but it seams so confident that wins.
The same thing with penises, and better no one knows your cards so you could bloff i you want.
Second, there must be some instances where there are ways women might increase the chances of finding a large one. Gossip of friends, bulge in the pants and nowadays - the internet where women can ask if men haven't already told and pictures can be provided.
Agree with this exept for the internet thing.
Third, most of the measurements are estimates and probably inaccurate.
Fourth, some of the people are lying.
True
And there are probably other reasons.
Yep, the conspiracy of cock.