How do you ladies find big cocks?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Runco, does this mean you are only attracted to very confident guys, and that's why you get to enjoy a high percentage of large penises? Do most women feel this way? Aren't there some who like those shy, unassuming types who would never approach a girl directly, but might be kind of cute?

I just wonder because my best friend is really attracted to those kinds of guys, especially if they have are involved in some artistic or creative endeavor (they play in a band, or write poetry or make miniature street scenes out of discarded Barbie dolls, or some such.)

And lo and behold, she tells me that these guys often turn out to have amazingly large penises.

That's a complicated question! I wish I could attract guys who are more creative but I don't. I suspect the fact that I haven't been able to indicates that it's something about me that prevents this happening. I am a strong woman and I always have been. I earn a ton of money and I am independent - too independent for most men to deal with, I suspect. I am also a workaholic when I need to be. Many of my relationships have failed because the men I have been with haven't felt needed enough or they have felt ignored or they have felt emasculated in some way by the fact that I have a career. I watched a programme on TV recently and one of the female characters said she read books about women who had broken free of destructive relationships, found inner strength and purpose and fell in love with a poet who could cry and make love like an animal. That's the kind of guy I would LOVE to find but I suspect he only exists in books...

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took the bait, came here for the manual... and this is what you came up with? *sigh*

I think I have to read The Secret... Do you guys think that if I visualize the perfect cock and think about it in a positive way, I'll find it...?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i don't find big cocks, big cocks find me!!! :tongue:

no seriously... i've had a pretty good streak of above-average cocks in my life. they just gravitate towards me. maybe it's something in the air. who knows? i'm not complaining though :cool:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I am saying is that my gf has only been with me, she was virgin. :)

Sometimes I thought poor of the next fella. :) ( she also doesnt care much about it.. but also drives her crazy!)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also belive that there are not that many over inches out there. Why? because girl's comment tell everything. In here guys with 7" say the were the biggest bf e.g she had 5 bf's prior to him.

So, all I am saying those women that claim that has slept with a 12x7, 9x7 and a few 8x6 really dont know what the heck 8 inches are and when they see a 7 inch penis they know it was 10 inches. And when they have a real 8" they claim it was 12 inches. Reality: humans exaggerate.. dont let alone women... men exaggerate even more :) Sometimes I feel sorry for some women, they dont know their measurements... :) why? maybe they can care less about the guy's dick size. Ex. my mom sees an accident there were 3 cars involved and 2 police units... when she retell the story there was a truck involved and 5 more cars, and in addition a dozen police units.. :D

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the question is for the ladies, but I wonder how guys find a lady that can handle a big cock, but not make that be the center of attention of why they want to meet you?

I have had great success rate in finding woman that are built like sex goddess, but I didn't go looking for sex goddess but only went looking for someone that made me feel good about who I was in the nicest light possible, even when I didn't deserve it. Having a big cock is something I was born with and not very much input went into it, but personality is something I could take credit for and acknowledge my existence of who I am. Finding someone who sees the thing I have control over far more appreciative than finding my big cock. But then finding that person, then in bed find they are not physically compatible with the large size is a bit of a letdown.

For those that are looking for a man with a large cock, should know that I am not just going to introduce myself of being very girthy and then porceed to ask you ladies out for dinner.

The bottom line is that you have the same task that I have in finding a physical compatibilty for optimum pleasure while not losing your composure seeking it.

By the way I just finish 2 glass of wine, and feel somewhat confidence that this all sound pretty good explaining myself, but circumstance may change tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My comment wasn't specifically about one poster (though it was prompted by one). It is about the fact that a female member makes an on topic comment in a thread and if there is even the slightest 'I'd like that' aspect to the post anywhere between 4 and 10 guys respond with 'I'm your man' type responses. The replies are not on topic or in any way relevant. If you think the poster is looking for attention by all means PM her - don't clutter up the threads.

Using your rationale then, she shouldn't have replied to the thread since she couldn't offer anything of use. In other words, she trolled; and she did. The responses proved it.

Jen's Wonders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In my case, I think they find me in part because of my large breasts. I think men assume a large breasted woman wants a large cock, so it comes down to confidence. Especially younger guys equate their ability to pick up women with cock size. I have had my share of "double fisters" and i cannot complain. Currently with a an incredible man who sports 10+ between the legs

Jen's Wonders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
oh ben, maybe you are just pissed off that I ignore your desperate little notifications/cries for attention. I'll ask if my bf wants to prove something to you or not. In the mean time the answer to this little notification of yours is no, just so we are clear

"never up for any conversation mabye u dont have anything to talk about? 'well anyways u have a georgoeus body and a cute face girl, like i said i have a 7 nch girth and an 8 inch length after pumping so if your ever up for some fun just message me babe, or if not thats all good too"

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"never up for any conversation mabye u dont have anything to talk about? 'well anyways u have a georgoeus body and a cute face girl, like i said i have a 7 nch girth and an 8 inch length after pumping so if your ever up for some fun just message me babe, or if not thats all good too"

:eek: I lol'd

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm tall, very confident, outgoing, and have very unusually large breasts. I think guys with smaller penises just don't want to take their chances with women like me. The few sexual partners I've had with average or smaller penises, are men I had to pursue very aggressively. (The exception being the only guy I encountered with micropenis: he was very easy to get naked.)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm tall, very confident, outgoing, and have very unusually large breasts. I think guys with smaller penises just don't want to take their chances with women like me. The few sexual partners I've had with average or smaller penises, are men I had to pursue very aggressively. (The exception being the only guy I encountered with micropenis: he was very easy to get naked.)

I've met Ms.A.E. and she is incredibly sexy, very intelligent,outgoing
and yes she a pair of unusually large breasts to go with those very long legs. :naughty:
I just want to put my face between those massive mounds of femininity
alas she is not disposed my way. *sigh*
What does this have to do with the thread?
Not a damn thing!
cigarbabe:saevil:

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
oh ben, maybe you are just pissed off that I ignore your desperate little notifications/cries for attention. I'll ask if my bf wants to prove something to you or not. In the mean time the answer to this little notification of yours is no, just so we are clear

lol my post wasnt ment to be an insult. And LOL that u think anyone cares about you that much to be desperate for u, your not the only one that has a pussy or breasts so dont go flattering yourself over some tits.

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is that supposed to be message from some one?
It would help to paste the whole of a pm quotes and all so we know what your talking about.:biggrin1:
C.B.:saevil:

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung guys are out there seeking pussy more. Simple as that. My cousin has a penis as long and as thick as a beer bottle. On friday nights he hangs around the bookstore luring women in the romance novel section. He is confident and out seeking women to suck has massive member. While the average hung guy may me at a pickle party with his other average guy friends on the same night. get it!

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
btw, most girls are clueless. My meesly 6 and a half inches has been called huge and estimated to be 8". I'm at fault for going along with it. So somewhere out there there are a few girls going around talking about the huge 8 inch guy (just my 6.5 in reality...lol...)

And for my cousing who is a true 8.5 maybe 9 incher. There are girls walking around talking about how they ran into a 12X7 guy at the bookstore. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited: