How do you make the anal cavity clean?

John9Inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The last few guys I have met have been good sex but its always been a bit messy in the anal department if you know what I mean. The odd bit of color I can cope with but how can you make sure you are clean inside when you meet a guy and just want a fuck.
Whats the easiest and quickest way to get clean without losing the moment.?
Advice plaese.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
John9Inch said:
The last few guys I have met have been good sex but its always been a bit messy in the anal department if you know what I mean. The odd bit of color I can cope with but how can you make sure you are clean inside when you meet a guy and just want a fuck.
Whats the easiest and quickest way to get clean without losing the moment.?
Advice plaese.

John, you must have read my mind. I was wondering about that last night.

I checked the net, and found that alot of people favour using Enemas. They flush you out clean....

Quite frankly, I will have nothing to do with those. I have also heard that just taking a (number 2) and making sure you use warm water and soap in the shower, is enough to keep it clean.

Other guys and gals will have much better advice, I am sure.:biggrin1:

John9Inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:

I checked the net, and found that alot of people favour using Enemas. They flush you out clean....

Quite frankly, I will have nothing to do with those. I have also heard that just taking a (number 2) and making sure you use warm water and soap in the shower, is enough to keep it clean.

For one I dont have an enema or anything like that, plus you cant exactly go to someone you picked up, and say hold on while i wash out my ass

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
John9Inch said:
For one I dont have an enema or anything like that, plus you cant exactly go to someone you picked up, and say hold on while i wash out my ass

Well, I would think that they wouldn't mind..... Who likes shit on their dick?:tongue:

Just politely excuse yourself if you are concerned.... I think people clean themselves out BEFORE the date...Does that help?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:

Enemas are the only way to go. Years ago I bought the stainless steel version [a long SS hose with a 6" SS dick that you incert into your rectum]. You can attach it to your shower head. It has a on & off valve to control the water. I lay down in my bath tub and wash out for about 45 min. myself. It gets me really clean. It takes a while to get really clean. 5 min. want work. It really relaxes your muscles up there too. As Martha would say, 'It's a good thing"

Reactions: kajteke

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
go to www.buygay.com and order a Dynadouche. works the best.

I don't do anal, but it sure feels good to clean yourself out once in a while and lose 10 lbs overnight...literally.

just a thought.

E