How do you put your penis in your underwear?

How do you place your penis in your underwear?

• Pointing up

Votes: 433 23.9%
  • Pointing down

Votes: 1,169 64.5%
  • Other

Votes: 211 11.6%

• Total voters

nitescan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ToxicNarcotic18 said:
i go down to the left, and now my penis has a sort of kink to it where when im hard it leans to the left, i dont mind, ive tried to put it on the right side but it just feels really weird.

I'm with you on this one but mine is up and to the left...tried right and it just feels way out of place.

:rolleyes:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am with you nine inch cock... maybe because mine is nine thick inches like yours. There is no way a slender-waisted guy like me can place his big cock out and up and not look rather obscene with it showing so prominently. Same with swim briefs. If I don't tuck it down in my briefs and with the head under my balls, people stare at my bulge as if I were totally nude. Gosh, what would happen if it got hard while sticking up????? Would have to call out the decency police.

Reactions: Allan S.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I'm baffled by the large proportion of respondents who say the point theirs up...

I'm guessing they wear clothes with a higher waistline than I do! Gravity seems to dictate a downward hang, anyway... :rolleyes:

Seriously, if it started out pointing up, it would soon travel down of its own accord with me, returning to its usual lower-left location.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
It never even occurred to me this was possible.
The first time I heard someone say they pointed up I had the same reaction as you... No way, the elastic would cut off the blood circulation to the head. To the left I understood as a possibility, even to the right (if you swing that way) was a possibility, but pointing up just seemed like it would cause reproductive system failure. Positioning it right is uncomfortable, but left works. I keep my wallet in my left pocket because keys have sharp edges, they go in my right pocket.

In speedos I also point it down because I think people can find my left hip on their own, they don't need an arrow pointing to it.

The always explainable, but none the less spontaneous erection sometimes leaves it pointing left, in my boxer briefs or speedos.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
I'm guessing they wear clothes with a higher waistline than I do! Gravity seems to dictate a downward hang, anyway... :rolleyes:

Seriously, if it started out pointing up, it would soon travel down of its own accord with me, returning to its usual lower-left location.

Upward-pointer here. My jock ensures the upward direction is maintained, and as it is custom made with an extra long pouch there is nearly always just about enough headroom. The sides of the pouch are elasticated and I pull the jock up several inches higher than my trouser belt so that the tension up and down the sides is enough to ensure that my penis cannot escape that way. When I get an erection the most I have to do is hook my thumbs under my belt and he simply flexes up underneath it still in the jockstrap pouch. Sometimes not even that is necessary. Though I do have to make sure that I don't wear the sort of shirt which will allow the jock 'waist' band and the top section of the pouch to show though. It is more difficult in summer.

Because I have always had a tendency towards a lot of erections throughout the day (often when least appropriate), upward pointing is essential. The adjustments I would need to make to get comfortable if I happened to get one while pointing down would be pretty conspicuous.

Also, if you happen to be oversized in the balls department as well, I know from trying it that going over and down crowds things to the point of pain.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I put him in slowly, so as to not wake the beast

But seriously, to the left normally, down the middle for a good bulge - my small waist and size causes things to not fit too loosely down there - all depends on how daring I feel that day...

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This could also answer another thread in this forum:

When I was young, everyone wore briefs, except for me. My dad wore boxers so I wore boxers, though I would have liked to have been like everyone else. It always seemed to me that guys just pulled their briefs up and that their cocks went any old way, and sometimes in the tighter pants we wore in those days, you'd see an outline of their cocks. (As for me, I was so small, you didn't see anything.) So it interested me that in ninth grade one of the guys who had a rather large cock (I'd say 4 to 4 1/2 inches), when putting on his briefs after showering, always -- and I mean always -- placed his hand in his briefs and pointed his cock down.

So when I started wearing briefs, I started pointing my cock down. (I did try pointing it up once, but it ended up working its way down anyway.)

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone here said they wear theirs upwards to hide it at work.......

That explains why, when I was quickly trying to get a look at someone's crotch some time back, I didn't see anything.
Felt robbed......Where the hell was it ?....I thought.

I guess he was hiding it.
He has large hands.....maybe he's a grower.......
:smile:

(can't let go of the myth.....large hands - large cock)
:wink: