How do you put your penis in your underwear?

How do you place your penis in your underwear?

• Pointing up

Votes: 433 23.9%
  • Pointing down

Votes: 1,169 64.5%
  • Other

Votes: 211 11.6%

• Total voters

jeffrycm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear boxerbriefs and point it right, when i have a hard on it looks nice and the other people is often staring my bulge.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forgot to say earlier that I wear a jockstrap most of the time and find they keep me comfortably pointing up. I guess I've pointed up from the time I was 12 or 13. Having rather large balls and being a bit larger than the norm I just never like all that getting all squashed between my legs, especially my balls. I is just a lot more comfortable keeping everything pulled up and out.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't, I pull my boxers up over my penis and it goes where ever it goes. Sometimes down the right leg, sometimes down the left, ever which side it falls down.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of the time I am freeballing and it hangs where it wants. Briefs and jocks it still is downward. I once had someone accuse me of folding it downward to make my bulge look bigger. It's like trying to hold a tape measure up in the air. Once it gets too long, it just falls over. I guess if you have a short stub, you can get it to stay where you want. There have been times when I got a stinger that stood up and out but as soon as it softens, it's back to hanging. Just plain old gravity.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
always wear it down. usually wear boxers so it is down and always to the left leg with my balls too. jeans are actually faded more on the left side from the rubbing of my cock and balls...gives a really nice large basket that way. wear jocks often for sports or working out...always wear it down in them too...balls tucked on either side of it.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If in boxers, it's to the left. If in briefs or a jock, I pull them almost all the way up, cup my goods in my hand and slide them in with dick pointing downwards. I get it all centered. I like pouch briefs for that very reason.

savaged

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These days boxers and roomy shorts are my choice so it hangs down a bit to the left. In the days of wearing briefs I always layed it out to the left.

Hunkguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
pointind up and a litlle to the left , but after a while my cock finds his way and ponts down.

G

Ganymede

I go commando 24/7- my cock goes to the right (dress right) and my HUGE balls make for a nice basket on my right thigh.

So that's a real term? A while ago, my friend told me that tailors will ask a man if he "dresses right" or "dresses left," and that what this means is "Do you tuck your penis on the right side of your pants or the left side?" I thought my friend was joking.