How do you put your penis in your underwear?

How do you place your penis in your underwear?

• Pointing up

Votes: 433 23.9%
  • Pointing down

Votes: 1,169 64.5%
  • Other

Votes: 211 11.6%

• Total voters

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If wearing briefs, over the balls and all in front, very visable
If in boxer briefs, then to the left normally and down the left leg, looks good when semi, looks impressive when hard, but uncomfortable.

Must try the pocket rocket style

It really depends on the underwear and occassion

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whenever i wear my boxerbriefs i just pout it down and sorta curve it inward in the pouch type thing. It gives off a bit of a bulge but its comfortable so idc if people look.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a really big ball sac, so I pull my underwear up (jockey elance briefs) just to the point to where my cock and balls are firmly in place (cock pointing down), then I pull the extra sac up and over the head of my cock... and then pull up the underwear until it fits nice and snug. This makes a nice fat potato shape that can be disguised neatly if I want to... I'm cut super tight so I chafe easily with repetitive movement, so I like everything to stay in one uniform immovable chunk... can't wait until Summer arrives to freeball again!!!!!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dress up and over toward my left hip, mostly out of necessity.

As a grower, my flaccid arrangement can go either up or down with equal comfort...but I still get random semis and full hardons quite a bit (probably because I'm naked the vast majority of the time and wearing any fabric is a novelty of sensation) and my natural erect position points sharply vertical (45-60 degrees), with my penis itself also having a slight upward curve.

If I were to dress down (I wear boxer briefs) and pop a boner, it would be extremely uncomfortable. In slacks, it pops a tent straight out from my crotch. My 501's are tighter and will contain such movement, but it feels like I'm trying to lift a 4-stone weight with my cock, and the tubular protrusion growing down my thigh isn't subtle.

Dressing up and left allows my cock to expand toward my hip along the crease where my leg joins my torso. While it isn't as visually impressive to the casual observer, it's a damn sight more comfortable for the owner.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like Dad (big one), I (little above average) would wear it down in my youth. I remember some uncomfortable erections as early as 10 years old, and, noticing some friends who wore it up also had up-pointing erections, I began experimenting with wearing it upwards (mine points out when hard). But, the obvious erections bothered me at this angle, so I usally let it dangle back down without readjusting. Being rather obsessed with "vertical" erections most of my life, I came to think that my non-vertical erection must have been caused by wearing it down in my youth. Now I can wear it up more often without so frequent erections, and I notice the slight downward curve of my youth has straightened out to a straight erection (though certainly not as hard).
Perhaps I should start a new thread on penis position and its effect on erction angle and curvature. Kinda makes sense...

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It goes down my left leg.

Dressing "up" is not an option, it would have to go under the waistband of my underwear, which would be uncomfortable.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Amazing how i was thinking about it this morning :smile: .

I wear briefs, and don´t put it anyway. I take briefs up and he goes wherever he wants. Two minutes later, he usually lays on the left, not down. If he goes down, left leg and eggs take him to the left. If he points up, his own weight makes him fall ... to the left :biggrin1: . And if he doesn´t go left by himself, i enjoy taking him to his favourite place: the left side. :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I voted other. I usually freeball. I know, my avatar shows skivies, but I must also follow the rules. check out my gallery and enjoy life, just as I do.