Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure you didn't understand the issues of this thread.. Of course it should satisfy my curiosity and my "fetish for pussy" (I'm a 100% str8 man..so I don't see where's the mistake here..) but first of all it is intended to provide useful data for a statistic I'm going to do.. I thought I would have found here only open minded and not shy girls.. where's the shame in speaking about your own pussy? aren't you interested in our cocks maybe??? genitals are genitals..they are fascinating and not a thing to be shy of

I'd speak about it, but no pictures.

I sport the crotch-fro and stretchmarks. I got fat as a two-time pregnant woman, thus the stretch marks. I'm too nervous to bring sharp objects near my genitals, therefore, I wash my crotchal region daily, so anyone that says that bush is unhygeneic obviously has issues with some good ol' soap and water.

As for the size, I have what you would call the average upper-midwesterner furrybvr. The carpet matches the drapes. The lips are average sized. So is my clit. The reason why I choose not to show it to the general public is that, although you seem to say that women's cooters are not all that holy, mine is, and I treat it as sacred ground... kind of like the Buddhists in Thailand that get all pissy when you take pics of their temples. It just doesn't work that way.

So :tongue:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I'd speak about it, but no pictures.

I sport the crotch-fro and stretchmarks. I got fat as a two-time pregnant woman, thus the stretch marks. I'm too nervous to bring sharp objects near my genitals, therefore, I wash my crotchal region daily, so anyone that says that bush is unhygeneic obviously has issues with some good ol' soap and water.

As for the size, I have what you would call the average upper-midwesterner furrybvr. The carpet matches the drapes. The lips are average sized. So is my clit. The reason why I choose not to show it to the general public is that, although you seem to say that women's cooters are not all that holy, mine is, and I treat it as sacred ground... kind of like the Buddhists in Thailand that get all pissy when you take pics of their temples. It just doesn't work that way.

So :tongue:

That's probably the best most honest answer he's going to get here.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The way a pussy looks, the size of the lips, the way it protrudes or not, clit hood, clit, color, hair, apparent size relative to the size of the woman is very important to men. There are a number of sites on the internet dedicated to big lips, big clits and "very special" girls. If the models for these sites weren't aware of what they have and just a little exhibitionist, these sites wouldn't exist.

If you don't think there are a lot of women who love to show their pussy, look at yuvutu.com and the number of women who video themselves masturbating, there are probably thousands just on this one site. If you don't think men are attracted to big pussy go to a strip club and see which girl commands to most attention and biggest tips. It's not the most beautiful girl or the one with the biggest tits, its the one with the most prominant pussy. If your at a nude beach and there are ten women all setting in their chairs or laying on their towels exposing their pussy in the same way, guys will walk right past that indistinct tiny crack and gather in groups to see that puffy protruding labia on an average looking woman. As far as attracting men when wearing cloths or a bikini, good looking, athletic and big breasted women get all the attention. In a nude environment the most intense primal response in men is triggered by that big prominant pussy. Also, in an open nude environment, like a nude beach, when a woman learns that her big protruding pussy causes groups of men to hang around and drool while the woman next to her is virtually overlooked, see if Ms. big pussy doesn't turn just a little exhibitionist.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
The way a pussy looks, the size of the lips, the way it protrudes or not, clit hood, clit, color, hair, apparent size relative to the size of the woman is very important to men. There are a number of sites on the internet dedicated to big lips, big clits and "very special" girls. If the models for these sites weren't aware of what they have and just a little exhibitionist, these sites wouldn't exist.

If you don't think there are a lot of women who love to show their pussy, look at yuvutu.com and the number of women who video themselves masturbating, there are probably thousands just on this one site. If you don't think men are attracted to big pussy go to a strip club and see which girl commands to most attention and biggest tips. It's not the most beautiful girl or the one with the biggest tits, its the one with the most prominant pussy. If your at a nude beach and there are ten women all setting in their chairs or laying on their towels exposing their pussy in the same way, guys will walk right past that indistinct tiny crack and gather in groups to see that puffy protruding labia on an average looking woman. As far as attracting men when wearing cloths or a bikini, good looking, athletic and big breasted women get all the attention. In a nude environment the most intense primal response in men is triggered by that big prominant pussy. Also, in an open nude environment, like a nude beach, when a woman learns that her big protruding pussy causes groups of men to hang around and drool while the woman next to her is virtually overlooked, see if Ms. big pussy doesn't turn just a little exhibitionist.

great words mate... there's another site dealing about pussy look and is showyourcunt.org...

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oooh, I'll share!

My pussy is huge. HUGE. It is mostly lips and boy, those are like two quarter slices of honeydew melon. They are so large they often clap together when I walk; if I enter a quiet room wearing a skirt, sometimes it sounds like I'm receiving a round of applause. Speaking of skirt, I can't wear skirts too short because those lips--whoo, boy--they'll hang down low, I tell you what.

As for the hole: it's cavernous. That's why I'm here at LPSG. If I don't screw a man who's at least hung like a can of Budweiser and as long as my forearm, it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. That's why I masturbate with my prosthetic leg.

My clit isn't as big in comparison. It's about the size of a baby carrot. I have to keep it tucked in too if I wear a skirt because, y'know, if they see my lips and my clit someone may get the wrong idea about me being a dude...

Hope this helps!