How do your suck your own cock?

B_1337357

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I saw everyone here was talking about sucking their own cock.
How do you do it?
I would really love to learn it.
:werd::yup:

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to do it by leaning over and putting it in my mouth. not anymore tho

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i got into the position once to do it, by bending forward really far. i managed to lick and sort of suck my glans. i managed to cum in my mouth and all over my face though :p but my back hurt really badly for few days after, and i haven't tried it again :(

Salty Jack

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to suck my own cock when I was younger. It's more about how limber you are, though a long one helps. Stretch for a week before you even try. It will take some discipline to stretch first without wanting to push it into your mouth and hurting your back. It's fun, but a lot easier to have someone else suck it for you! I'd love to get back into it, but it takes time to stretch & stay super flexible...

Jack

titanium2x8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree you have to be generally flexible, or GRADUALLY practice stretching to the appropriate position. I lie on my back with my head propped up on pillows. Then I curl up, bring my legs to my head. My back curves and my ass is in mid air. If you start feeling any pain in your neck or back, STOP! You need to gradually stretch to that position over time...:smile:

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree you have to be generally flexible, or GRADUALLY practice stretching to the appropriate position. I lie on my back with my head propped up on pillows. Then I curl up, bring my legs to my head. My back curves and my ass is in mid air. If you start feeling any pain in your neck or back, STOP! You need to gradually stretch to that position over time...:smile:

we used to do an exercise in school where you basically brought your knees to your forehead and lowered them back to the floor again very slowly. After a few weeks of this... I tried at home. Guess what wound up on my mouth?:smile:

D_Corey_Ander

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can do it two ways either by sitting on floor and leaning over I can get just more then the head in. Or by lay on my back and bringing my legs up over my head my cock ends up right there and I can get a good 3-4" in. It doesn't feel the same as having someone do it though.

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've managed off and on over the years but never more than a little more than my head. As others have stated you must train by stretching and depending on your body type one position may work better tban another. For me at least it takes some effort and even with the stretching it can still hurt the back.

One word of caution, as you are excited you will not feel pain so easily and actually run the risk of hurting yourself in the heat of excitement and passion. So be carefull and realize this.

All that being said the idea of doing it and the prospect of cumming this way is an incredible fantasy! And if you can pull it off with determination and perseverence, it is possible. However, the mental aspect of it is much more provocative than the physical aspect of it because of the work involved.

Size is not as important as flexability! Keep that in mind and of course you may have to lay off the beer and doughnuts for a year. lol

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I saw everyone here was talking about sucking their own cock.
How do you do it?
I would really love to learn it.
:werd::yup:

If god had meant us to suck our own cocks, he wouldn't have invented other people to do it for us.:wink:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to be able to suck my own cock back in the day.....however, i've injured my back so many times (lol not trying to suck it, but car wrecks, pulled and torn muscles) and have bone spurs up and down my spine, and so much scar tissue in my muscles, I don't think I can do it anymore.....sigh...... now who wants to come over to my house and offer me his or her mouths hehe