How does a big cock feel the first time to a woman

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gentlemen,

I always been enticed by men who claimed they have a large penis. However, I watched the episode of Sex in the City when Samantha got her wish for a sexual encounter with a man with a large penis. Sam was not happy and stopped the encounter. She was in pain. However I heard most women love it, why?

Since then, it has been my greatest fanasty and fear. Do women really appreciate a large cock over the average of 5 to 6 inches?

What about a women like me? My mouth, hands, ears, and pussy is small. How can I accomodate a large penis? Will there be pain and tearing like the first time? I tried a large dildo and could not handle it.

What about anal sex. My ass is so tight that my boyfriend claims its painful to him, as well as me. We tried twice and never again.

Any suggestions for me? Should I try one, and how can I learn to love it?

I live in Tampa and I am very curious.

Some women appreciate a large cock, and some don't. Just as men come in different sizes, so do women.

Actually, I have heard a lot of women say they wouldn't want an extremely large guy. Maybe they are simply smaller/average women. This is good for all the smaller/average guys out there, too.

Now yes, I do like (and yes, prefer) a large guy, despite those "indicators" that I'd be a small woman (small mouth, small hands, etc.) I'm actually not a small woman "where it counts"...

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All I was saying (geez tough forum) is that if a vagina can stretch large enough to accomodate a baby in most cases (and yes I've watched a childbirth FIRSTHAND) that it should easily accomodate a much smaller large penis. I still think that with the proper guy, that takes his time and makes sure you are ready for it (long story short!!), you would have no problem. If he hits your cervix, that may hurt for sure, but if the rest is done right, I do believe you have what you need to accomodate him.

And for the record, childbirth obviously has NOTHING to do with intercourse with a large penis. I only correlated that in most cases it can certainly stretch large enough for a baby and hell yeah, I watched pain during a birth process many times over.

Also, trying to relax beforehand can help also. He needs to bring you to a point where you are "hungering for it" and THEN give it to you. So many things to do before that happens that are a LOT of fun.

D

deleted136887

Take it slow at first, focus on foreplay before you try to take it, and then take it slow and work up to full speed, that should help

you got it all!!
Great figure,
loves big cock,
Probably a Phd as well.
Perfect woman!

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A "small" woman is going to have some trouble accomodating a "large" man.

I had this problem last year. My gf at the time had a VERY small pussy. It was difficult to penetrate her even with foreplay and some lube. To me, it felt like my cock was being gripped strongly by a hand. I felt bad though; from the look on her face, it seemed she wasn't really enjoying it and was basically just doing it for me.

She would constantly back off of my cock, then I'd have to pull her back onto it.

She used to do Kagel exercises all the time. All that seemed to do was make her even tighter. I loved fucking her, but I'm not sure it was as enjoyable for her.

Its amazing what our ladies will put themselves through for us.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Assuming this isn't a crap posting...

Wasn't it Samantha, Kim Catrall's character that encountered Mr. Too Big? It seems as if the male character was both long and thick... which definately poses some challenges for sure.

It went something like this:
*narrator*:And with a puff of the best Hawaiian Kona Bud Mr Big tried
Sam :OK the head is in, JUST the head?
Too Big :Wait! Stop!
Sam :I just can't do this. I've never said this before but let's just be friends.
*narrator*And with that Samantha acquired her first male friend.

Some of the longer or super thick guys definately have probs.

Your life isn't a movie, so appreciate Sex In The City for what it was, a really good story.

D_jvbhgmh

Just Browsing
Media
As has been pointed out, size & comfort are a matter of preference & physical make up. my S.O. definitely loves a larger, esp. thicker penis than i have, and She just goes crazy with feeling that filled! But for Her it is more about the girth than the length.

If You look at an image of the way the clitoris is structured, You can see that it actually branches to either side of the vaginal opening. Consequently, a thick penis will actually stimulate, not only the vaginal walls, but even the clitoris! Add to that the manner in which it may position to stroke the G-spot, and You have what i like to call a vaginal "hat trick"!

my point is that while many Women prefer longer penises,... almost every Woman likes a thicker penis,... and for good, medically sound reasons!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I gave birth. I did the natural birth thing, no drugs. It was not a pleasant experience. I only did it once. I told myself never again, not even for love.

Since you are a guy, let me describe the feeling.

It's like running a marathon, and you are at that pain threshold feeling, where you body is on fire, and your body is cramping up. However, you never get that rush of euphoria like in running. Instead, you get more intense cramps, until your body can no longer stand it ,and thebaby is ejected from a small vagina.

:eek: Marathons are like that? Damn, I am becoming a walker.

That natural streching of the birth canal is painful, and you'll experience tears at the opening, like when your hymen is first torn, only a larger tear that requires stitches.

Be glad you are a guy.

I am happy that I am not a straight guy. I know a guy who wanted to experience labor pains along with his wife. So as she was delivering his kid in the birthing room. She grabbed the father's testicles at those moments of pain. And I think that he doesn't want to experience the wife's childbearing pains again. They are happy with one child. :biggrin1:

Never. Not EVEN for love. :smile:

I enjoy it alot even if I am tight but feels good now I want more from my boyfriend