How does it feel for a big guy to be fucking someone petite?

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love all women personally. The only problem with petite girls is that sometimes they can't take much at all.

wilde_time

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Little girls are great for climbing on top of things. The problem is they don't do much once they get up there.

They were made for average guys.

Another thing, though, is when you're reciprocating: everything is all in the same relative area. If you want to suck on her toes or nibble on her ears or fondle her breasts or just go down on her you never have to travel too far.

Perhaps it's the convenience and frugality of design that some guys are into.

If you're into small dudes I guess the same concepts apply.

This, of course, is only half-serious.

Last edited:

mongooseontherun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An ex of mine was a little shorter then me, but much scrawnier, (he was a recovering annorexic) i remember that the only time we had sex, i remember it being a mixed experiance, his flexability and willingness to be a little rough with me was briliiant and it felt great to have him face fucking me for example and being able to pull him in close to me etc.

but i remember the actualy anal sex being a little dissapointing, my ex partner had a decent sized girth (above average but smaller then mine) and he was average possibly a little below in girth, i enjoyed the sex, but he didnt last long and it didnt do masses for me because i was used to a bigger dick

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a few romps with a considerably petite friend of mine last year...and i have to say, it was pretty fucking hot. hadn't really been with that body type before, so there was some cool "newness" to the experience, but beyond that even she was just a dynamo lover. and as big as i normally feel, watching her smaller frame take my cock made me feel enormous. the fact that she had trouble taking it but was still so eager to try one that big (she says i'm still by far the biggest she's been with...and given the nature of our friendship, she has little cause to lie) just made it even moreso!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm tall 6'5" and dated and fucked some little gals when I was younger. 85 to 95 lbs. one was exquisitely beautiful 5' 2" 90 lbs. I could just pick her up, she would put her arms around my neck. i would hold her legs, and we would fuck standing up. she seldom wore underwear or a bra, we would fuck just about anywhere. we would go out drinking, step out back of a bar to smoke a joint. next think I know, I'm balls deep. I'm 7.25 x 6.25 and she had no problem handling me. sometimes, by the nites end, we had fucked 4-5 times, especially in the summer time. we would just go home and crash, as opposed to can't wait to get home and fuck. we were "caught" a couple times by other couples, bar patrons, but when you're both in the throws of passion, ya gonna stop? NOT. we heard comments such as, 'what are they doing? ohhh!!! I didn't know you could do that!!!!" this was mid 70's, she was on the pill, no hiv back then, used no condoms. gee, I'm rock hard just remembering her. wish we could stay young forever.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It actually feels better than most "normal size" women. Although if the normal size woman has massive tits and knows how to fuck then not even a petite girl comes close.

It's good when fucking a petite girl to think "where are you putting it all?" or for them to be on top of me and me with my arms around them, hold them down on my cock and thrusting my hips skyward and my cock all the way into them. Occassionaly I will hold my hips up in the air and keep them there.

You can do the same thing with any size girl of course but its better with petite girls, especially reverse cowgirl. More of a wow factor.

Incidentally, in my experience petite girls take the cock a lot better than other women. I think maybe because they're hornier and they get off on big cocks more?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who here likes to fuck petite girls or guys?

I'm 6'2" and 202. There is something erotic about a size difference. That being said, I prefer guys beefier than me. I have tagged some guys that are shorter than I and that is hot as well. Being able to manhandle someone in bed is HAWT.

Anything4you

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
625Girth and Incocknito - Thank you from a petite woman. I'm 5 feet 2 and can do anything the big girls can do!

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love little girls. No not in a sick way, small women. All of my serious relationships have been with petite girls. I love their tight little asses and the way they look like they're really struggling to take a big cock. Even if they really aren't, the loosest woman I was with was only 90lbs.

WhiteHammer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Petite woman are great, they are easy to move around and of course they are usually very small and tight, though not always. My girlfriend is Asian and small, so getting it all the way in is possible, but no fun for her. The key is to just not put it all the way in. In fact, the tightest part of the vagina is the first 3 to 4 inches so I find that if I just dip the head and half shaft it feels incredible. SHe will really grip me and it is a muscle-to-muscle sensation. If I just cram her, she tries to open up all the way and it is just too loose. Though there is a time for that too.

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feels great! When they cum you can feel them around you.. Petite women are for the most part very tight, and super duper sexy :)

indianajones7895

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Petite girls tend to react to size more because in comparison to their bodies, a big cock can look even bigger. I don't know if their pussies are really any smaller or tighter than any other girl, but they might not be as deep, but it really just depends on the girl.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
now I do like some big huge titties
but I have to say I love petite women

It actually feels better than most "normal size" women. Although if the normal size woman has massive tits and knows how to fuck then not even a petite girl comes close.

It's good when fucking a petite girl to think "where are you putting it all?" or for them to be on top of me and me with my arms around them, hold them down on my cock and thrusting my hips skyward and my cock all the way into them. Occassionaly I will hold my hips up in the air and keep them there.

You can do the same thing with any size girl of course but its better with petite girls, especially reverse cowgirl. More of a wow factor.

Incidentally, in my experience petite girls take the cock a lot better than other women. I think maybe because they're hornier and they get off on big cocks more?