How does it feel for a big guy to be fucking someone petite?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know how I feel!
like a hood ornament on freight train... XD
I usually only date guys over 6'...
I'm only 5'3"...
so it works... XD
tallest guy I ever dated was 6'7"...
barely came up to his elbow...
that was almost too much...

:biggrin1:

I'm 5'3" rounding up (but not really "petite" anymore - I'm short but not slim, more kind of "stocky" even...), and while I'll date guys of pretty much any height, I seem to date mostly guys in the 6'2" - 6'3" range. And the tallest guy I was with was 6'5". We actually had some problems during sex, not because of his cock size (which was fine), but the height difference! He gave up on doggy style because of the height difference and the angle wasn't right. I had no idea that would happen. I've had no problem with doggy style with the 6'2"-6'3" guys.

625Girth and Incocknito - Thank you from a petite woman. I'm 5 feet 2 and can do anything the big girls can do!

Yep, so can I! :smile:

Petite girls tend to react to size more because in comparison to their bodies, a big cock can look even bigger. I don't know if their pussies are really any smaller or tighter than any other girl, but they might not be as deep, but it really just depends on the girl.

It does really depend on the person. I know in my case, I've been told I'm tight by a few guys (but there wasn't a problem except with one guy - and he was the one with the problem, not me - at least with the size anyway. I did have a MAJOR problem with his personality, though! :biggrin1:). I've also been told by one or two guys that I'm deeper than a lot of women.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He gave up on doggy style because of the height difference and the angle wasn't right. I had no idea that would happen. I've had no problem with doggy style with the 6'2"-6'3" guys.

I never had a problem with the height difference...
I think most the guys I dated could work around it...
I did, however, sometimes have a cock problem...
sometimes it was just too darn long...
when the head starts looking like a chest buster from aliens trying to come out of my abdomen...
that's just weird & leads to much giggling...
but sometimes it would be knocking on my cervix...
that was my only problem & that was only two exs...

have you tried doggy style with not your ass in the air but laying on your stomach & maybe slightly elevated by a pillow or something???

kind of like this...
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexua...x-Positions--/Doggy-Style-Variations.--72.htm

this could work too...
my 6'5" ex used the couch this way...
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexua...x-Positions--/Doggy-Style-Variations.--7H.htm

Last edited:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love when a big guy (6'4" or taller/even 250 lbs. or bigger) is fucking me from behind while I dry hump a pillow and he is shoving his tongue down my throat. Or even on my back with his tongue down my throat. Best feeling ever, not too far from cum sliding down my throat.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my idea of petite is 5'5 and under,with a weight of 110lbs.

that is just not my thing.
i had only one girl who was that size,
she refused vaginal sex,and looked more disgusted when she
said i looked big...not turned on.

i actually felt the fear in her.
that is not a turn on to me...and i am pretty flippin'kinky.:wink:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely love petite women. Just something about it is so hot to me. Petite and short (5'4" and below) is so sexy. No offense to tall or average women, who certainly can be hot too. Maybe i'm just thinking of this one girl I know who is 5'1". God she's hot. Wait...What was I talking about?

Alas, although I have dated and fooled around with some sexy, petite girls, I have not had the opportunity to "know" one, in the biblical sense. All the girls i've shtooped have been about 5'5" or 5'6" and taller.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love all women personally. The only problem with petite girls is that sometimes they can't take much at all.

LMFAO

I'm 5' 1 1/2" 101 lbs and haven't met a man I can't take. On the other hand I have met some men who have never been able to go all the way in until they met me.

Height does not indicate or dictate depth of the vagina. Some of the tallest women I know bottom out at 6-7 inches.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
LMFAO

I'm 5' 1 1/2" 101 lbs and haven't met a man I can't take. On the other hand I have met some men who have never been able to go all the way in until they met me.

Height does not indicate or dictate depth of the vagina. Some of the tallest women I know bottom out at 6-7 inches.

I beg to differ, you havemet a man you can't take, you just stopped returning his PM's : P

Media
I had my first petite girl (5' 0", incredibly slim and fit) about ten years into my sex life and after that experience I have sought out women like her. It was clear from about half an hour of meeting that we were going to end the night in bed. No time for preliminaries in the bedroom, clothes off and down to business. But of course we were like a female David and male Goliath which needed some adjustment to my usual 'wham bam' technique. After a lot of licking and sucking,it was a bit frustrating lining everything up for the first pop; in missionary I thought I would crush her, in cowgirl she couldn't get it all in and I ended up fucking her from behind while she lay down, that way I could get most of it in and we could both enjoy it. She was small in every respect, tighter than most pussies I'd experienced and I really loved the fuck. We did it four times, each one easier than the previous one. By the end of the night she was riding me quite happily. Most of my subsequent partners have been on the petite side. Although I enjoy all sizes and shapes of women, there is nothing as good as petite. And petite asses, when you are allowed in, are out of this world!

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've enjoyed petite women who took all 8 inches, and tall women who only took 6 inches. Just shows height is not correlated to depth.

I love sex with petite women. I like how can I hold them up in a standing position. Feeling them move around from one sex position to another without disconnecting from me is just heavenly.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
LMFAO

how true.. i had an ex- that was 6'2(such a sweetheart)
could hardly take me more than half way,and i had to go pretty slow

my first steady sex partner/girlfriend from high school was 4'11 110(all titties lol)struggled the first time,but after that she took whatever i could give out..er..uh.. put in

spitandshovelover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Petite girls rock! They make you feel even bigger and you can pick them up, toss them around, etc.

With men, I don't care about their physical size whether I'm topping or bottoming. I do like a big fist on a man though! ;D

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love banging petite girls, it's awesome having someone that small on you. She can do some things regular women can't because they weigh less and usually more flexible.

chgorunner

Experimental Member
Media
im 6'6 my girl is 5'2 - sex has been great but the difference in leg and torso lengths causes limitations. not a chance of standing rear entry unless we put her in a step stool or something!

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LMFAO

Thank you!:smile:

Anyone who has seen me in Video Chat knows that, despite being 5'7", I have little bones and a tight, wet... tract of wetlands :wink:. Stretchy, though. I never even understood the idea that little woman = little pussy.

Where are all these "loose pussies" people seem to think are all over the place? The only ones I've ever heard of are the ones that are prolapsed from having kids vaginally past the point where doctors recommended hysterectomy. Oh, and my tortie. She was really "loose" before we had her fixed. Even tried to mate with the stereo and the table lamp :biggrin1:

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love petite girls. I'm 6'4 and 220 and have had girls 5'4 to 4'10 and loved it. I love the proportions on them and handling them for sex is just damn fun. \

I do agree that depth is not dependent on height as I have had petite girls who can not take deep penetration and ones who enjoy it deeper......and then there's the current one who sports 34d's and a great ass on a 5'4 115 lb frame who wants every inch deep and hard...she is a keeper!

Stanley1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am quite small as a bloke. Not in the sense that I'm short, because I'm not (abt 5'9) but I'm incredibly skinny. So I've always been reluctant to go out with women who are as big or bigger than me - which is not unlikely.

However, the irony is that I've often attracted the above-mentioned ladies. So many of them seem to go for a scrawny bloke and are the sexually dominant type.

For instance you guys have no idea how turned on some women get by having bigger hands than a bloke. It may be a minority, but when they do, jesus lord don't they like it...!

The one time I went out with someone taller than me she just wouldn't leave me alone. She complained I had the tiniest cock she'd ever seen and her enormous hands holding it were awful for my confidence.

However...tut tut... she obviously liked humiliating me as she kept comparing those mitts ( I swear they were way over 7" long) with my 4" cock which in turn would make her (and me, I'm not gonna deny it) extremely randy...

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh hell yea!! petite women are a blast!! my first wife was a petite woman. she stood about 5'2" and weighed around 95lbs and I am 6ft 225lbs, we had the best sex ever when we were first married. she love having my big cock deep inside her, she said I filled her up. she was so small i could not go balls deep when we did it doggy style, i would always hit her cervix. and yes she had a very tight pussy, a firm small ass and nice firm petite tits. God I miss those days with her! makes me hard thinking about her!

she reminds me of Alan’s hot receptionist Melissa played by Kelly Stables on Two & a Half Men.

Kelly Stables – Alan’s receptionist on Two and a half Men

3LeggedMidget

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 5'4" I am pretty short, but my lady stands at 4'10" (Cambodian) which makes me feel hella tall, lol. I wouldn't say I'm huge (8x6) but doing okay down there and my little thick petite lady takes every inch of me, not always easily but she takes it and rides the shit out of it. I too love picking her up and going balls deep in that fat puss and feeling it tighten up on the last 1.5-2", and then going into multi-orgasmic ejaculation mode.