How does it feel for a big guy to be fucking someone petite?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend weighs half as much and is 14 inches shorter than I. The amazing thing is she can take more of me than almost any girl I've ever been with... This has caused me to change my opinion about petite women (although she is definately an exception to the rule).

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The smaller women at times have been the "more fun" sexual relationships. They seem to want to fuck to fuck, and have as much fun doing it. Some people are about the relationship, or are horny, etc. But I must say the shorter woman Ive been with either just always horny and would fuck when they had the chance or saw it as something they need to become the best at and wanted to practice all the time. They were more energetic and playful, often more enjoyable and easy going about sex. Though they also seemed to be the more emotionally volatile types. Either way I love them to death.

guydivad

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread is hot. Sounds like a lot of fun. Never been with a petit girl alas I'll just have to be happy with my 5' 10" 40 DD wife. I love fucking her tits.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love being able to toss my not even 5 foot gf around while pounding her. She takes it like a trooper ^_^

D_Chuck Fullonuts

Just Browsing
Media
I had sex with sort woman before but never with petite, they haven't any trouble to take me all on some specific positions after a good warm up but always had to be conscious and to go very slowly at first.
The only time I've been with a petite woman it was before two years ago. She was from Kazakhstan and it was one night stand. The top of her head almost was reaching my upper abs, maybe 4,5 height and her waist it was very very small.
I knew that I had to make her feel very comfortable so after a long time of foreplay and when she was very wet I tried to be inside her cunt but it was impossible, we've tried different positions but it was in vain.
So we cooled down, we got together a shower, we ate fruits and drank some wine and after that got back on the bed hanging each other and doing a romantic conversation, knowing better each other. We fell asleep.
I waked up from her lips kissing mine, she was very excited, she took my already raised member and mounted slowly inch by inch after a while she managed to take it all and then she ride it like mad. It was the best feeling I ever had, her walls squeezed me so intensively I could feel her spasms even the tiniest one, her warmness was unbelievable. We tried more positions but she barely took the head of my dick.
I don't know if all petite women feels like this but the sure thing is that was one of my best day night ever.

PS. One more plus as already been said it was the visual feeling of her tiny hands or her little feet on my rod and the stretched lips on the tip of my cook.

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was fucking a girl most of last year who's 5'2''. I'm 6'4''. It doesn't feel any different than fucking a girl who's taller, just that in missionary position her head was below my chest, so I couldn't see her face. Great when she was on top though, as she's got big tits that bounce around nicely.

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6'5" 225# 6"x9" and I have been have sex with the same petite woman for 25 years. She is 5'2" and 100# on a good day. Now, she can not take all of me, but she sure tries! She loves to get on a ride me like any good cowgirl can. Tall or short, they are all the same height laying in bed with you. She is a true sit n spin.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love all women personally. The only problem with petite girls is that sometimes they can't take much at all.

+1!!! Shorter girls seem to have noticeably shorter vaginas :(

I mean it's a wonderful compliment for her to gasp "OW!" but I don't like hurting a girl to get the most pleasure!

Unless that's what she likes....

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another thing I like about taller girls is that dancing with them is easier. Kissing them is very sensual and romantic, while standing.

In bed, 69 is easier and I don't have to do my impression of an inch worm, like I would with a short woman.

In bed, missionary is nice, with a tall woman, because all her parts line up with mine. I'm inside and her mouth lines up with mine, for kissing.

BUT! If she's shorter, I can pull her hair and then her mouth lines up. Hooray for hair pulling!

If she's shorter, I can put her on the end of the bed, kneeling and enter her from behind, while I reach around to work on her clitoris.

And best of all, with shorter women... they take up less room, in bed.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't feel any different than fucking a girl who's taller, just that in missionary position her head was below my chest, so I couldn't see her face.

This made me laugh hysterically! It's true! I've dated 3 men who are 6'4" or taller and in the missionary position, I'm staring right at their nipples and he's staring at the bedsheets!

It's a great view for me if they have nice pecs and arms. :biggrin1:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
now I do like some big huge titties
but I have to say I love petite women

Who says you can only have one? :biggrin1:

One of my top three favorite lifetime fucks was 4'10" hottie with 30E boobs. She never had a problem taking me in; she used to joke about being able to taste it when I was up her cunt. She gave me a whole different experience for three years.

shroomwithaview

Just Browsing
Media
Know what you mean. Dated a petite woman with slim hips. She'd had kids but was still tight. Took patience but amazing sensation to feel her squeezing all of my 8.5" length head to root.

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember my experience with a 6'6 280lbs guy, it's kinda like being caught under a huge oil driller. Your completely pinned-Adrenaline rushing, it's dark- all you can see is chest, and when it drops down- there's a whole lot of power behind it.
It was AMAZING- the only time i've ever "shot" without touching.
Big Guy's are numero uno in my book!

Reactions: HardUSN

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
but I don't like hurting a girl to get the most pleasure!

Unless that's what she likes....
I have been dating a petite girl a few years ago that did like this. To some extent of course. She liked it when, more than a day later, she could still feel the action. The first few times with some concern, but also begging for more. :smile: