How does it feel for a big guy to be fucking someone petite?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my fave gg sex was with a 5'9" gorgeous brunette with smaller,but perfectly shaped breasts with small nipples (my fave) legs to die for and had been a dancer, so really shapely, muscular but not too. a real onion booty also, she love to wear 3+ inch heels which made her taller than me. amazing sexual appetite.

smallest was actually a beautiful 5'2" ts who was a total bottom. think kimber james before she overdid the boobs. actually their cocks are very similar in size and shape.

vinny_vin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current GF is really petite..she's 5'1 and im about 6'1..first really petite girl i've ever dated..pics of her in my gallery..but honestly i love it..was alot for her to handle for the first few months of us dating since im pretty dominant and she had always dated smaller guys..but its awesome

`redman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my current gf is half korean and half white. she is like i would say 5ft. and 90lbs. she got 32 c brest. she is a clerk at the MGM hotel in veags. i work security on the strip. so i work out alot. im 6ft 2 inch and 185lb.

when we make love she is really tight. im only 8x6 but she can take like 7inch so its great. but when im on top she complains in to big and im hurting her. most of the time its great in shes on top. everything eles is good anal, deep throat, andd reverse is good.

in high school, i dated a cheerleader who was like 4ft 10' at most and like 75lbs. she could fit more then 5 inches in. she said i was to big. i was reduced to only bjs and hj.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Depends who (for me, women.) It's a myth, in my experience, that they're all 'small' and unable to take a large penis. Asians are a case in point. And larger women, also in my experience, can be tight and quite short. But that's based on my pre-attached days..a dozen or so women. Not a large sample.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my current gf is half korean and half white. she is like i would say 5ft. and 90lbs. she got 32 c brest. she is a clerk at the MGM hotel in veags. i work security on the strip. so i work out alot. im 6ft 2 inch and 185lb.

when we make love she is really tight. im only 8x6 but she can take like 7inch so its great. but when im on top she complains in to big and im hurting her. most of the time its great in shes on top. everything eles is good anal, deep throat, andd reverse is good.

in high school, i dated a cheerleader who was like 4ft 10' at most and like 75lbs. she could fit more then 5 inches in. she said i was to big. i was reduced to only bjs and hj.
"only" 8x6 i oughta punch you! lol

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been with a number of "petite" women and the only thing I can say about them is in certain positions I have bottomed out if I go in too deep too fast. After they have opened up a bit, I have gone all of the way in with no problem. As for the girth aspect, I just start out slow and they can handle it. One girlfriend I had was 4'11" and maybe a size 1 and she could take on guys with 10" or more once she had opened up. She could even take guys that size anally. It's all in how you do it.

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have found that petite girls, like to climb on top and ride. I love it when they really get in to it and lose balance /concentration taking more than they thought they could and the pressure on the head of my cock as they bottom out. The only drawback I’ve found is, I tend to rest/grind my chin on the top of their head when in the missionary position unless their much shorter than me. I’m 5 10’. I’ve also found that petite girls are more into the spooning positions.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a big guy 6'3", 235 and very well hung, I have has sex with quite a few petite women and it was great can add alot of diversity to some positions but it has had some drawbacks if they are too small and try to take my size. I have to have patience and take my time but overall it is great. I love to pick up a petite girl up off the bed with my cock in her and go in front of a mirror and put my hands on her waist and move her up and down on my cock it is a real turn on to watch and they seem to get very turned on watching us too.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friend who loved to fuck the petite girls only. He told me that he could lift them easily and fuck them hard.

sewmun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A new girl 26 yrs old moved in the neighborhood,she always smiled when she seen me & next thing ya know were in bed,man she's hot 5'5" 110lbs perfect liittle B's that are so firm they barely jiggle when she on top & that's were she likes to be ridin me,she likes other positions too.But when she gets on top closes her eyes moans & grinds away.
What I don't like is a woman w/big thighs,they will smash my balls when they put their legs together.
I just think smaller slender woman l;ook soooo sexy!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Just love fucking them! Agree with the posters who mention picking them up and moving them around - the standing position with her arms around your neck and legs around your hips is particular fun.

The fact they're small really makes me feel very powerful, masculine, dominant somehow.