how does it feel sucking a dick?

B3020844

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It feels, uh good I guess. Can't really describe it. Better to feel your own cock in some one elses mouth

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have always looked forward to the climax of my "solo sessions" when my cock spouts forth and is covered with cum. Just rumming my hand and fingers through that delightful, messy, slippery stuff is great.

Pre-cum is handy, but my saliva has always been sufficient to lave my lover's cock with and I am always thrilled when my lover's saliva and my pre-cum combine to bathe my cock. I have always liked 69ing. And, my lovers have never been shy about receiving my offering of cum as I have always welcomed theirs. To finish things off with a long kiss in which we move the cum from one mouth to the other makes for a nice finale. And, my partners and I have never been stingy in taking time in the afterglow to attempt to put into words our grateful sense of the gift we have gotten.

Sex is too wonderful to be hurried. It ought always to be savored.

Reactions: Jacker55

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
man, I just wish some of these guys that prefer having a mouth ON their cock were in Illinois!! It feels great if you like giving pleasure, it's big and thick and fills your mouth and when you look up at him you realize he's filling you up with his manhood. damn it's great

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I truly love sucking on a nice fat cock. It is great to give pleasure. My partner says I am a little too good at though. He told me I could suck a watermelon through a straw. lol I guess that is why I usually get my reward after about 45 seconds. I love to feel sperm all over my goatee.....the smell and taste are intoxicating.

Reactions: Toddcc987

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LITERALLY did fall asleep with a former bf's penis in my mouth! lol it was bedtime and I was tired.

Just don't fall asleep with your current BF's penis in your mouth...That's a serious choking hazard. Remember; practice safe sex

polostar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It feels great! But it only feels great if you're in lust/you really admire the guy you're blowing...in my case I have a thing for 18-25 yr old straight athletes or muscular guys that are "alpha" ...had the pleasure of sucking off a couple, it was really hot. I couldn't imagine doing it for a different type of guy though. I guess I get off on the submission/etc. aspects of it.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have tried it several times and can't do it, don't get it, but i guess it could just be a curiousness before i go into it, along with my extremely high sex drive, but once i get started, if i am not really horny it's short lived.