How does it feel to get fucked?

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
Is there any pleasure at all without stimulating your clitoris?

Is it ever painful?

What makes you cum?

Can you cum while getting fucked without stimulating your clitoris?

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...since you are a man, if you can imagine giving head to a guy and you don't happen to have any teeth, but instead a very warm, wet and small mouth, you might somewhat understand - but just a little. It's all slippery and wet and SUPER hot and full of lovely friction sliding back and forth all over each others nerves inside of a very small space. :biggrin1:

Of course, since he's in our pussy, we cum all over his cock instead of down his throat. Now that is heavenly in and of itself. OH! Just before he cums, he gets super hard and if I squeeze down on his cock while he is thrusting in and out of me, why then I get the final grand slam. Or would that be a Home Run?

I love all kinds of games! I need to get going on a football game now. Bye.

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
It's getting hot in here. :biggrin1:

Don't get me wrong, I have penetrated girls before but I just want to know what it feels like for girls. Know what I mean?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't even know how to begin answering this question. It just feels good, ok? Sometimes are better than others. Sometimes you can't stand it anymore because it's so intense your head wants to explode. Sometimes you can't stand it anymore because it's gone on so long and I'm dry and he hasn't finished yet that I've got to try something to finish him.

Most of the time it's absolutely fantastic and it just feels like you're getting fucked. Wow, I said it! LOL!