How does it feel when your fucking someone, hitting their cervix or sphincter?

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I hit her cervix she gives out a scream. I'm pretty sure it isn't comfortable for her. I go out of my way to avoid if at all possible. I've perfected some angles that let me fuck her hard, balls deep every stroke, and miss it.

I guess some ladies like it getting hit in the cervix. Mine hasn't complained, but the scream kind of makes me weary.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I hit her cervix she gives out a scream. I'm pretty sure it isn't comfortable for her. I go out of my way to avoid if at all possible. I've perfected some angles that let me fuck her hard, balls deep every stroke, and miss it.

I guess some ladies like it getting hit in the cervix. Mine hasn't complained, but the scream kind of makes me weary.

It does kind of hurt for me too, well, more like uncomfortable. But if I'm banged hard enough it sends shockwaves throughout my area down their and that feels really good. So it's a bit of both like I want him to stop but on the other hand I kind of don't.:redface:

Cinder Blocks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This only happens to me and my girlfriend during doggy. She says that sometimes it feels good if she's drunk or if she's warmed up from fucking in other positions, but most of the time she doesn't like it. It's not comfortable at all for me - I don't like the sensation of my dick meeting that hard feeling of resistance and I also find it extremely distracting.

This is one of the reasons we rarely have doggy sex - we both usually like it on the rougher side and hitting cervix is just hinders us.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have made contact with the cervix of about half of the female partners I have had. If you reach into a gal's nookie with a finger and touch her cervix, it feels about like the end of your nose, fairly firm but yielding. Touching it with the tip of your cock feels about the same.

The reaction from the woman varies a lot. A hard tap or thump is generally pretty unpleasant for most, but I have known one ot two gals it didn't bother in the least. For the others, a light touch was tolerated very well, and often as they approached orgasm they tolerated cervical contact very well, and some even seemed to relish it.

Most of the time this only happened for me in positions that allowed really deep penetration. Doggy style is one, as is the missionary "jackhammer" position, with her legs up over your shoulders. If the gal is on top and bears down on me firmly I can usually make contact. If you let her get in that position and "do the driving" then she can adjust the depth and force of penetration to her liking.

Years ago my wife had an IUD. These had a suture (string) attached that exited the uterus through the cervix. This allowed the woman, or a clinician to feel inside to confirm that the IUD was still in place. Her IUD tail was made of polypropylene which is like rather stiff monofilament fishing line. If I hit that sucker just right end on, it was like having a little pin poked into the tip of my cock. It was like her cervix was fighting back.

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
As I said earlier, the position I'd hit my girlfriend's cervix in was doggy when I'd go balls deep with force. But to me, it was unpleasant - it almost felt like the tip of my dick was hitting something hard and scratchy - I didn't like it at all. Does this make sense to anyone?

Eisenhower

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
Hitting the cervix feels like hitting a brick wall. It can be so frustrating. Sometimes I can push all the way to the base, but that's only after a LOT of gentle but firm thrusting. That being said, I like the feeling that I'm filling my wife up :)

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had my boyfriend penetrate my inner sphincter and WOW....it is amazing. A feeling of total connection. I can actually feel his dick head swell when he comes in me. It is that tight. I know from what he says that it feels amazing for him as well. The disconnecting is another story. It is very uncomfortable....You want it out as quick as possible.....but you must take it slow. Entirely too much suction to pull out quickly. Other than that.....it is incredible.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Given the choice between hitting it (her cervix) and not hitting it, I'd choose not hitting it. It happens w/ my wife in missionary position, and at the end of the day it basically means I don't get to go all the way in :p

The palm of the hand sensation is accurate enough... a spot that's soft but firm and you're not going any further really.

When my wife's in the room, she likes to pull me tight against it and hold me there and rock her hips so that I'm sort of rubbing. It doesn't do much for me, but I'm happy that she's getting into it :p

Just hammering against it is uncomfortable for both of us and not something I do.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the real side, it bends my dick and sometime makes the head tender/sore.many females will make you stop and get out of them...it really aint their G-spot in most cases...painful even through it's pretty much a durable female tissue spot.

Last edited:

berghaus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
it takes a skilled top to understand the significance of passing the inner sphincter. To do so properly brings massive enjoyment to the receiver but otherwise the feeling is that of painful battering or stabbing.

This is generally true only for cocks 8" or longer

So THAT'S what it is. I have had a wierd, not unpleasant sensation when i use my double ender that's fiften inches long. I get a sensation like the end passing an obstruction or something at around a foot of insertion. I think if i had a cock that big he'd have to takes things gently. Or else:eek:

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So THAT'S what it is. I have had a wierd, not unpleasant sensation when i use my double ender that's fiften inches long. I get a sensation like the end passing an obstruction or something at around a foot of insertion. I think if i had a cock that big he'd have to takes things gently. Or else:eek:

if you had a cock that big... you will never be the same again... no more 70/30 for one thing! :smile:

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vaginally, it just feels like you've hit a wall. It's nice because there's more pressure and you feel like you've really accomplished something. If the girl likes it, it's awesome because you can really pound away and get some really good screaming hard sex. If she doesn't like it, the experience can be less fun, because if you're hitting that thing then you're obviously too long for the vagina you're having sex with and it's hard to control how deep you go when you're really going at it. I've had both versions of this happen.

Anally, I've never had this happen. Girls' butts seem to be able to handle a lot more length than pussies, at least in my semi-limited experience. The problem is getting the damn thing in there. Girth is a major issue with anal and I've never been that down with causing pain.