How does pussy make you climax when it's not tight? what about pussy makes it feel good?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have some back problems and I usually can tell by the first time I penetrate her pussy whether I am going to be able to come or not. The sensitivity of the head of my cock to the temp of her pussy and the moisture of her pussy I can usually tell very quickly if I am going to be able to come or not. I love her so much it wouln't matter if I did or not. Our sex is so good all the time there are words to tell or describe how woderful it is.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which orifice feels better a tight pussy or tight assholes?
Hmmm, 2-3 inches into her ass the one and only time we tried it ....
... or the many thousands and thousands of times my penis has spent quality time in vaginas.

I'll take vagina for $2000 Alex! ;)

Reactions: deleted814719

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you read about sex in any journals or info it will tell you that reaching orgasm is 90 % mental. It's like my wife today. We went to bed early in the day and I just started kissing her. Within FIVE MINUTES SHE WAS HOT AS A FIRECRACKER READY TO FUCK! This is so unusual for women. It normally takes them qutie a bit longer to get to that point. But today it was just by kissing. Before we fucked she stratled my faced and she would grind her body on my awaiting tongue. That even made her hotter. Then I ate pussy for 30 minutes. In other words today she was ready to fuck before we ever started. Normally that is the way sex is. I think it is mostly a mental thing. A good fuck session for us will last and hour to hour and half. It is usually so good neither of us care whether we climax or not. Well today I didn't. It was still so good it didn't matter. I have been putting so much pressure on myself lately to perform that I am working against myself. I take an antideprssiant and that is part of it but normallY I don't have a problem. So much of sex is mental especially when you get to the orgasm stage.

There is no way that anyone can describe what pussy feels like! There is nothing on the face of this earth that even remotely resembles what it feels like to put your dick inside a pussy. It has never been made or duplicated and never will. Having your cock sucked is the closest thing to a pussy but even that is not the feeling of a pussy. A man can suck your dick and it will feel completely different than when a woman sucks your dick. Putting your dick inside a pussy is the most pleasurable thing you will ever encounter of the face of this earth. It was made and given to us by God and I really don't think it will ever be duplicated by mankind. It is such a wonderful experience. I will also add this note. I am 62 years of age and my sex life right now is the best it has ever been. Fucking my wife whom I love dearly is the most awesome thing I can imagine. I look forward to the next time so much. We have been married for over 30 years and our love connection is unbelieveable and that makes our sex even more intense and unbelieveable. I cannot even describe what it feels like. There are not words in the English language to tell you what it feels like. I will say this, when my cock is inside her pussy I get a high that is better than any drug I could ever take and it is this way every time we make love. That my man is what it is like to be in love and make love to your lover. You just have to experience this wonderful gift God gave to mankind.

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1.). I much prefer vaginal to anal sex, and really the only times I have done anal was when women suggested it and actively took the initiative.
2.) My coming has never been dependent on a woman being "tight". It's usually a combination of things that brings my orgasm on, from adequate foreplay, to smells and sounds, to the delight and pleasure that I sense, see, and feel in my partner. If she's getting it, I can't help but get it, and I always try and hold back until after she's had her first one from my cock. That doesn't count the ones I giver her with my mouth and/or hand before intromission. I also love the sounds of fucking--I never play music during sex because fuck-slurp is such a turn-on for me.
3.) My fallback is to concentrate on the feelings in my foreskin and frenulum, sometimes the head. The absolute delicious fucking feelings in my foreskin will get me over the top even if I'm really tired or stressed/distracted. If I go for my second or third inside her, I concentrate on my own cock pleasure.

Antidote

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally agree. Most women think I am a great lover. As far as I am concerned I don't think that I am that skillful, but I think it is because I fuck with their brains rather than their body so to speak, cos it is in their brains that the real orgasm occurs. As far as pussy is concerned, it does not matter how loose they are, as long as they can squeeze me it feels so good. One girl I was with had muscles so strong that unless I was fully in and held it there when she came, I could not stop her pushing me out. God the feeling of that pussy spasm clamping down on my dick was amazing...

Reactions: Over-reaching

carrillo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're 3 kids in now all born naturally and the missus has some how stayed tight she does exercise 5 times a week runs when not exercising etc though sometimes if she's really turned on her pussy relaxes and is really loose but also very wet and that with her dirty talk and the sloppy sounds makes me cum buckets in her

Reactions: Gj816

helmholtz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf cums real hard when she rides me, and just seeing her like that often sets me off. Specifically, the way she rotates her hips each time she moves upward sort of "bends" me and makes my tip rub her g-spot in a way that can't be replicated any other way. When I am on top, I love watching my cock slide all the way into her, and banging her hard and deep makes her gush. The warmth of her soaking wet pussy always sends me over the edge!

ALL pussy feels incredible!! While I love tighter pussy, I can last longer when it's looser.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sex / Making love / Masturbation for men is a balance of stimulation, friction and mental focus.

OK you are in college with a 20 Year old girl who is barely a non virgin / no kids and all is great sexually. In fact it is so good you have to try to think of other things like Baseball or a test or an unattractive person just to slow your brain down so you do not orgasm too quickly.

What about men who premature ejaculate, a few pumps a few minutes no matter how tight the vagina is or not. Again this is a physical hypersensitivity coupled with a mental hypersensitivity.

Nocturnal Emissions, wet dreams unless you are humping your pillow or you are visited by a succubus, this is the mind just having fun. No Vagina required

Many of you are very young and inexperienced, when you get older and go through a dry spell or 10, the penis is so glad to contact Vagina, it will say thank. No matter how tight or not, if there is excitement 98% of the time there will an Orgasm.

There is just something in the sex act that just ties everything together. Man + woman things just usually work out in the end, the penis is a powerful organ that likes to have its own way.

Just my 2 cents

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bumps thread that died seven years ago and created by a member banned and long-gone. Adds nothing new to the conversation.

giphy.gif

Reactions: longstroke7

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bumps thread that died seven years ago and created by a member banned and long-gone. Adds nothing new to the conversation.

giphy.gif
Yeah he keeps doing it and continues to deny that Vaginal sex is far superior to Anal.

D

deleted814719

Wife and I are both in our late 60s. Naturally, neither of us is the same we were in our 20s and 30s. What I miss most about her at an earlier age is how wet she would get, how I could play with her "girl grool" and how wonderful it felt when I slid into her naturally-lubed pussy.

While she's long-past getting naturally slick, she does know how to kegel her pussy and does so often while we're fucking. Feeling her squeeze-release-squeeze-release repeatedly when I'm inside her definitely can make me cum.