How easy to cum from masturbating

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often can a women orgasm from a masturbating session? Are there any statistics on this? Is it is as rare as made out?

Back in '99, I was out hiking by myself in the Blue Mountains and I SWEAR I saw a woman orgasm. Would have taken pics but by the time I got my camera out, it had disappeared. People laugh at me when I tell them my story but I truly believe what I saw.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm at a loss to explain any other expectation for masturbation. Why do men masturbate? Do they always have an orgasm? No, I'm serious. If men believe that way, do they experience the same thing? Seems a lot of work for no reward.

I'm pretty goal-oriented, so if I set out to get something accomplished I'll go out of my way to finish the job! LOL!

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in '99, I was out hiking by myself in the Blue Mountains and I SWEAR I saw a woman orgasm. Would have taken pics but by the time I got my camera out, it had disappeared. People laugh at me when I tell them my story but I truly believe what I saw.

Was she big and hairy?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yanno..I once thought I was going to orgasm...but I was only building up for a huge sneeze!
It was fantastic!
Now I try to sneeze as often as possible.
I recommend it.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yanno..I once thought I was going to orgasm...but I was only building up for a huge sneeze!
It was fantastic!
I recommend it.
:yup:
If I'm in the right mood, I can experience multiple sneezes. A wave of continuous, all-consuming, wet sneezes. A large supply of tissues or handkerchiefs is essential.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was fantastic!
I recommend it.

If I'm in the right mood, I can experience multiple sneezes. A wave of continuous, all-consuming, wet sneezes. A large supply of tissues or handkerchiefs is essential.

I'm strangely turned on.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL! My husband said, "Uh, why does he think women masturbate then?"
Orgasm is not the only time that masturbation feels good. Before I could climax, before I even knew what an orgasm was, I masturbated for 10 years, for roughly one hour every night, until I fell asleep. My best friend couldn't come until a man helped her learn when to be tense, and when to relax. She found she still couldn't come by herself, until she got a toy that plugged into the wall. Not orgasming hadn't stopped either of us. I'm pretty sure she'd been masturbating at least as long as I had been, and she's older by 18 months, and took an additional 11 years to figure it out. Frankly, there are women who don't orgasm, but the still probably like to get fucked.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was fantastic!
I recommend it.

Me too! That's why I always have those little black pepper packets from fast food places in my purse.

Of course, when I get a real big one it usually knocks him off if he's on top. Once I almost crushed his head!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It was fantastic!
I recommend it.

Me too! That's why I always have those little black pepper packets from fast food places in my purse.

Of course, when I get a real big one it usually knocks him off if he's on top. Once I almost crushed his head!
Supposedly sneezing is the closest thing physiologically to orgasm, a notion advanced in the seventeenth century which led to the wide popularity of snuff dipping, especially among the upper classes.

A woman says to her friend, "It's embarrassing, but every time I sneeze, I have an orgasm".

Friend, "What are you taking for it?"

First woman, "Snuff".