How frequently do you get turned down because....

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yet again I am gob - smacked. Do you realise that guys with small cocks get turned down for that very reason on a frequent basis? Given that, if you DON'T have a small one then you are at a significant advantage because you dont receive so many rejections. I can't see how you don't see the advantage. What is it in that maths that seems to confuse you?

So you don't accept the notion that having a dick that is too big is as bad as having too small?

You see, I would not want to get f'ed by a guy I found absolutley massive.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yet again I am gob - smacked. Do you realise that guys with small cocks get turned down for that very reason on a frequent basis? Given that, if you DON'T have a small one then you are at a significant advantage because you dont receive so many rejections. I can't see how you don't see the advantage. What is it in that maths that seems to confuse you?

I'm aware of the possibility, yes, but of the less hung individuals I talked to here and on other places other than LPSG, that's not the main problem I've heard them express. Hence, why I don't consider my larger size an advantage in that regard. No confusion, and no need to attempt to insult the intelligence of another individual.

So you don't accept the notion that having a dick that is too big is as bad as having too small?

You see, I would not want to get f'ed by a guy I found absolutley massive.

That seems very plausible. That's why I am asking this question. So far, while there are obvious exceptions the majority of responses are in the realm of "very rarely" which suggests to me that while there are some disadvantages to large cocks, they are, unlike ones that are far too small, not insurmountable or even intolerable to many people. There are after all things you can do without penetrative sex being involved and at least as a consolation those who are bigger are more fun to play with in other ways if penetrative sex out of the question.

It seems that the problems associated with having a small cock are far more detrimental to a successful sexual encounter than the problems associated with a large one, hence the large disparity in the rate of rejections that are observed. Evidently bigger is better even if its not.

Never for doing anything at all. Though several times for topping.

Is that BEFORE you got a chance to be with them or after the sexual encounter?

In other words, did they say "nuh uh, I'm not having that up my ass" before you even did it or did they enthusiastically allow you into their asses only to have them turn you down again afterward because it was a bit much?

In other words, you didn't show them pictures or give dimensions and then they said "thanks but no thanks"?

Last edited by a moderator:

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It happens, but, they usually try to take it first. I'm speaking of rectal sex. I'm very happy to just settle for jerking off. I love mutual masturbation. Regarding oral...most seem obsessed with taking it past their larynx into their esophagus. I don't really like it, but, THEY seem to. Actually, because i have a pronounced coronal ring when I'm super hard: i really prefer mutual masturbation. And, it needs to be gentle.

RealConnoisseur

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened to me twice. One was a virgin and 4"11, she just flat out refused, but gave me amazing head for 45 mins, so I wasn't particularly bothered.

Second time was with a girl who'd only been with one guy before me, she kept saying that it was too big, I never pressured her but eventually her curiosity got the better of her and a few months later we ended up having a great few nights.

It's happened to me twice. One was a virgin and 4"11, she just flat out refused, but gave me amazing head for 45 mins, so I wasn't particularly bothered.

Second time was with a girl who'd only been with one guy before me, she kept saying that it was too big, I never pressured her but eventually her curiosity got the better of her and a few months later we ended up having a great few nights.

So thats a never. You never missed out on sex of some kind because you were too big. You still got head, and you still got those "great few nights".

I got turned down once, but only because SHE broke a standard sized condom trying to put it on

So that's another never because she actually wanted to have sex with you but it was other unforseen circumstances unrelated to your cock size that prevented it.

I don't think my point is really getting through in this thread. People just don't seem to get what I am asking.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think lebrave's experience would count as what you're looking for, it just depends on how specific she was in her denial. You're right, it could be the fact that they didn't have condoms to do the deed, or it could be the fact that his size breaking the condom frightened her and she therefore decided he was too big and said no. And the condom breaking would be related to his size, since he was too large for it, lol.

I think lebrave's experience would count as what you're looking for, it just depends on how specific she was in her denial. You're right, it could be the fact that they didn't have condoms to do the deed, or it could be the fact that his size breaking the condom frightened her and she therefore decided he was too big and said no. And the condom breaking would be related to his size, since he was too large for it, lol.

You don't seem to get it either.

He was in her presence, about to have sex. That means she had not previously denied him the pleasure of even being in that position. About to have sex. The subsequent events after they got together in the same room are irrelevant.

What I mean by "turned down" is this... and I'll try to put it in terms of a scenario. Here goes. Listen carefully.

You're in communication with someone. Either online, via text, email, chat site/app, over the phone via smoke signals... whatever... but you're not yet with them. They haven't yet given you permission to be in their presence or you've never met them in person. These are first introductions. You're basically looking to meet people for sex or relationships. You then tell them of your size, or better yet, show them a picture. At THIS point they say "no, I'm not interested". You don't get to meet them, you don't even have a chance for them to break a condom over your cock. They have flat, outright rejected you based on the proportions you have given and/or the pictures they have seen.

This is what I mean by "turned down because you're too large".

Is that clear? I don't know how to put it any clearer.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
lol. Yes, that's quite clear. That's what you should have specified in your first post then, because you do realize that most likely the most any new posters have actually read before posting their own experience, I'm sure. That's why people "don't get it". Very few of them have read through the entire thread to get an idea of what it is you're actually looking for.

If that's the case, it makes sense why you've invalidated most of the rejections people have posted here. There are a few here and there that remain, though I can only recall my own experience off the top of my head.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not big....so do not have that problem.
But, that said....I have only once been turned down because I was TOO SMALL...
by a "girl of the evening" in Naples when I was in the Navy. I had gone out with some
of my Navy buddies to get laid and we picked up some girls and went to a hotel.

Each of us paid for a room and went to the rooms..to meet again later in the lobby.
The girl with me, after I undressed...looked at my cock and laughed and refused to
have sex with me. I had already paid her and the room....so I insisted I get my money
back...she refused. We argued!

We settled when she accepted my compromise...that she give me head instead.
She began the BJ with laughs and insults in her broken English...but after a little
while stopped and told me it was the first time she had really enjoyed giving a BJ.
Normally she hated giving BJs because she was always gagging and tearing and
actually never enjoyed it...and she always had a sore throat afterwards.

She spent lots of time with me and gave me a GREAT BJ and she kept telling me how much she was enjoying doing it. Afterwards, when we went down to the lobby she
said in front of my buddies..."He was great and I enjoyed sec with him so much that I
am returning his money and saying he can come back to me any time for free"....

My friends looked at me with surprise...and I couldn't believe she was saying that in front of them, especially after the big argument we had had before. Of course, I
swelled up with pride after that and had a big smile on my face.

My buddies kidded me and by the next day it was known all over the ship. I was
allowed to break into the line at chow time, etc... I was embarrassed but full of pride..:biggrin:

emperor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only got turned down once...mid coitus

I must have hit her cervix hard because she slapped me in the face, pulled up her panties and locked herself up in the bathroom. When she came out she said I made her bleed although she wasnt on her period.

I dont consider myself 'huge' although Im certainly bigger than many of the self proclaimed big dick owners on the 1st page.

lol. I do believe my comment about how far new posters read has been confirmed, Fahr.

That's a great story, Triumph. Thank you for sharing. :D

Evidently yes.

I guess I should do a "rejected for being too small" thread to compare responses. But I already know the answer to that question.