How frequently do you get turned down because....

buster67

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once. She said we would have to wait for a few months. I asked why she wouldn't answer . the next morning her roommate actually told me that I was too thick and she would have to use a toy to get ready for me. Then she looked up and said "who would've thought somebody so skinny would be so fat. " And I'm not even that thick compared to a lot of y'all here.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
....you're too big?

For intercourse? Nearly always. Almost never do they want to even try. But after they get me erect, while they won't do intercourse, they always want to play with me and use their hands and lick around me and sometimes if they are busty they want to put their cleavage around me and see that and do whatever playing with me it takes to get me to orgasm for them so they can see that. Usually they arranged to meet me when they were introduced by a friend or relative, or "referred" and called or emailed me after having heard about me and getting my contact information from a friend or coworker or a relative of theirs. And afterward they almost always then go and tell their friend or coworker or relative what happened, and almost always, the upside is then they tell their other friends and coworkers and sometimes their relatives. And some of those then want to meet me and "see" for themselves.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have never been "turned down" per se, but I have been with several ladies where we never managed full intercourse because of my girth. But that was never a really bad thing, mutual masturbation and oral can be a lot of fun on their own. I did have one significant other for whom my girth was problematic, but with plenty of foreplay and pussy tonguing she would invariably be able to accept it.

With men my primary focus is mutual oral, so whether or not they could take my dick up their ass was never an issue where I was concerned. Of the men that I have fucked they all solicited the action, presumably with full knowledge of what they were in for and their ability to handle it. Only once did a guy find it to be uncomfortable enough to stop short.

formerex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
never by a woman but once by a guy! I didn't think I was that big but he did which was a disappointment at the time but kind of nice like the first time someone asked me to reach for something off a high shelf in the grocery store. he did give me amazing head though...

Reactions: ModernSatyr

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
Markym01
With that cock of yours dude, I'd have to do a double take too..
But would kick my ass if I turned THAT beauty down
I'm telling you if in Chi town, you'll have to put a retraining order out on me
Fuck! what's with my dam spell check!?

I meant restraining order

Reactions: LilJock

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
formerex, Markym01, ronin001, cozmo, crv, Serpentlike. KennF, BigNavy

Come on dudes, you guys see all that Dick you’re packing

I’ll just respond here, &

Here> How Big is too Big ?

Come on man!

What kills me about you big dick bastards, how about a courtesy warning??

Don’t get me wrong, I admire looking at a beautiful work of art.

& stoked as hell for those awkward moments when bro’s so proud of his shit, he lets you play for a few secs.

But MAN!!!

Tell me about the Big dick guys, knowing full & dammed well what kind of meat they have swinging between their legs & not have the courtesy to say.

He bro, gotta give advance warning,

“Say dude, fare warning. I’m packing some serious meat.”

Sorry size queens, you can have it. I have to gracefully bow out

Translation, uh,, dude, what the fuck is that between your legs and where do you pan on putting that?!

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
formerex, Markym01, ronin001, cozmo, crv, Serpentlike. KennF, BigNavy

Come on dudes, you guys see all that Dick you’re packing

I’ll just respond here, &

Here> How Big is too Big ?

Come on man!

What kills me about you big dick bastards, how about a courtesy warning??

Don’t get me wrong, I admire looking at a beautiful work of art.

& stoked as hell for those awkward moments when bro’s so proud of his shit, he lets you play for a few secs.

But MAN!!!

Tell me about the Big dick guys, knowing full & dammed well what kind of meat they have swinging between their legs & not have the courtesy to say.

He bro, gotta give advance warning,

“Say dude, fare warning. I’m packing some serious meat.”

Sorry size queens, you can have it. I have to gracefully bow out

Translation, uh,, dude, what the fuck is that between your legs and where do you plan on putting that?!

Translation, uh,, dude, what the fuck is that between your legs and where do you plan on putting that?!

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck! what's with my dam spell check!?

I meant restraining order

I got a kick out of that. I've often dreamed about a woman putting a retraining order on me. "Now, Big Boy, sit up and beg for Mama!" Ruff!

It's right up there along with a hot dam putting a spell check on me.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
never have, not once. i carry the stigma of "asians are small" so when they hear that i'm not small, they're quick to get into my pants to verify and then "try". as i get older and wiser, this cycle of curiosity-fucks is getting old and i no longer entertain random women like i used to in my younger years.

never have, not once. i carry the stigma of "asians are small" so when they hear that i'm not small, they're quick to get into my pants to verify and then "try". as i get older and wiser, this cycle of curiosity-fucks is getting old and i no longer entertain random women like i used to in my younger years.

...I would enjoy you. :x

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Very well, entertain specific women! You could have kind of a stable. During a couple of semesters in grad school I was too busy to do much hunting (Gainesville, FL, where the crop never fails) so I just kept a few guys in rotation, so to speak. Big time saver.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can only think of one time that a guy turned me down because I was too big (and I am not that big). My ex(boyfriend at the time) and I were hosting an orgy at our house. This guy had asked for an invitation. He sent me some pics that I were sure were fake pics, the guy was really hot and he looked like he should be a model. We chatted for a while and he told me how he went to the bookstores and bathhouses in Chicago all the time and got fucked by many guys. Even though I was sure he wouldn't show up (or he would show up and prove that the pics were fakes), I sent him the address.

The night of the orgy, he arrived and the pictures were of him. He was very hot looking. Every guy at the orgy tried to get with him but he turned most of them down. At one point, he was getting by one guy, so I took him up to a bedroom while my ex and a friend told the stalker he had to leave. While we were upstairs, the hot guy told me he really wanted me to fuck him. I told him that I would love to fuck him but not that night. I told him that if my ex agreed, he could come over for a 3way with both of us. He said he would love to do that, so we agreed for him to show up in 2 weeks.

During those 2 weeks, we chatted a few more times. He told me about how he went to Man's Country (a bathhouse in Chicago) and got fucked by 15 guys over the weekend. Told me how a couple of them were well hung. He couldn't wait for both of us to fuck him. On the night we agreed upon, he showed up and was in a great mood. All 3 of us chatted for a while and had a few drinks. We then went to the bedroom and all 3 of us got naked, made out with each other and sucked each other. Finally, my ex who loved to rim, started rimming his ass. We had agreed that my ex would get first crack at his ass since my ex was smaller than me. After my ex had loosened him up, my ex lubed up his hole really good. When my ex tried to slide his dick inside of him, the hot guy started complaining about how much it hurt. So for the next 15 minutes, my ex fingered his ass and kept applying more lube. The entire time, the hot guy complained about how it was hurting. Then the hot guy said he wanted me to fuck him. I told him if he couldn't take the ex's dick, he wouldn't be able to take mine. He insisted that he wanted me to fuck him. So I lubed up my dick and rubbed the head of my dick up and down his hole. The first time I tried to push the head of my dick inside his hole, he started crying about how much it hurt. So I tried to stick a finger in his hole but he complained about how it hurt. I was over him at that point so I told him it wasn't going to happen. He was upset that I wouldn't fuck him. I never did figure him out, but he was either lying about getting fucked by all those guys or he was lying about it hurting.