How hung is the hulk?

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gillette said:
lordduzi said:
This thread reminded me of an essay that Larry Niven wrote "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex". In it he speculates how Superman might have some problems, for example what would the boyhood room of Clark Kent look like with all that masturbating, swiss cheese? Imagine what an ejaculation of Kryptonian sperm would do to a poor Earthling like Lois Lane? And what about the effect of Kryptonite on various things, would red kryptonite make sperm the size of beach balls?

I have this essay in a book. It is precious. I have it bookmarked to share with friends who like a good laugh.

I'm such a geek.

Lou Ferrigno....

Alex8, any salacious pics of him?
I think every geek has read that essay. That and the conversations in Mallrats provides plenty of questions about superhero genitalia to ponder.

Oh, and also, I love Lou Ferrigno. He plays himself on the King of Queens now, living across the street from Doug and Carrie. They even made an episode about Spence asking him to come to a comic book convention, but then he gets dropped when Spence meets Adam West on the subway.

I'm a geek...

swampy

Just Browsing
Media
In the late 80's & early 90's version of the JLA comic I used to like the comments made by the female heroes of the Justice League to Sue Dibny about her husband's (The Elongated Man) elastic body parts. He was one of those 'stretchy' super heroes like Mr Fantastic from the Fantastic Four. Hopefully the double entendres went over the heads of kids that read the comics.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I wish I could show you the comic that iceman_blue222 did of the incredible hulk, but he has removed this tale from his website.

In the short story the Incredibly well endowed and Horny Hulk went on a sex rampage. It was childs-play for him to tear through the pants of the Marvel superheroes he encountered and fuck them. One of the superheroes obtained a device ( made by Tony Stark?) which would turn the Hulk back to Bruce Banner. The device looked like a golden dildo attached to a rod and it had to be inserted in the Hulk's anus for it to work. To achieve this goal various heroes, including Thor, let the Hulk mount them until one managed to ram the device into the Hulk's ass while he was thus "distracted."

Does anyone have this comic stored in their computer files?

Here is a sample of iceman's erotic art:

http://onice.y-hosting.net/20061015/power_of_shazam_00.html

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
PowayWolfman said:
... a future comic artist =3
I also think that you are an incredibly good looking hulk.:wink:

Will you be doing the erotic stuff in your artwork too Wolfy?

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
According to those pics, it didn't bulge at all. We must conclude that when David Banner turned into the Incredible Hulk, all grows except his endowment. I have a theory : an Incredible Huge Dick is not necessary for him to self defends. Worse, it could even be a vulerable zone during his fights. Very logical indeed :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Pic 1
Pic 1-1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

(I've done Alex's job, isn't it ??)

Relating to Lou Ferrigno, this gallery show is very huge body, fortunatly without the green make-up… It don't appears that his posing undies are full of big stuff. :redface:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We may never know. You cant ask the Hulk cause he is already pissed off. And since he is pissed, he is not horny, so you will never see him sport a woody.