How long do pumping effects last?

TommyV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For guys who pump - how long do the effects last? Does your penis go back to normal after you ejaculate? Could you pump it, then go back to being flaccid, and then get an erection an hour later and still have the effects?

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For guys who pump - how long do the effects last? Does your penis go back to normal after you ejaculate? Could you pump it, then go back to being flaccid, and then get an erection an hour later and still have the effects?

After nearly 15 years of pumping and jelquing, I now only pump once a day in the morning for girth maintenance. After situps, pushups and a banana, I pump my cock for 20 minutes while showering, shaving, drying my hair and brushing my teeth. Will generally maintain that girth for most of an 8 hour day, irrespective of whether I have sex, jackoff or ejaculate. I also pump for fun with some buddies a few times per month and those are generally more than a single 20 minute session. There have been times when I've had as many as 3 blowjobs or other encounters within 6 to 8 hours of pumping and never had any problem getting an erection or ejaculating.

TommyV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After nearly 15 years of pumping and jelquing, I now only pump once a day in the morning for girth maintenance. After situps, pushups and a banana, I pump my cock for 20 minutes while showering, shaving, drying my hair and brushing my teeth. Will generally maintain that girth for most of an 8 hour day, irrespective of whether I have sex, jackoff or ejaculate. I also pump for fun with some buddies a few times per month and those are generally more than a single 20 minute session. There have been times when I've had as many as 3 blowjobs or other encounters within 6 to 8 hours of pumping and never had any problem getting an erection or ejaculating.

What pump do you use?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to wear some type of a "stayer"... I personally use a leather strap with a buckle and a snap. After I am done pumping, I put on the strap and that holds my gains for hours. Of course, you will see fluctuations from day to day... some days you are even a bit bigger than you were after getting out of the tube hours later. Some days you lose a half an inch of girth after two hours! Wearing a "stayer" can keep the majority of your pump as long as you want... although you can't wear it while you sleep, you need that time for the tissues of your penis to relax. :redface:

jp_80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd imagine there's a fine balance between too tight and too loose with that strap, no? If you're keeping it on for hours, are there any signs that it's not adjusted properly? Other than a leather strap, can this "stayer" be any sort of ring that functions to keep the penis engorged with blood?