How long to give cervical orgasms?

btnz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf only cumms this way. im 8" ish and he is 5'6".

these orgasms are good for her it seems, and she can have load of them too which he seems to enjoy.

my ex was the opposite and came only through clit stimulation. im still not sure which i prefer.

i know her orgasms are not my issue but i love giving head rather than fucking and my current gf prefers fucking to head. :(

Last edited:

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
Women don't get "cervical" orgasms.

You have to penetrate their anterior fornix, also called the AFE Zone or the Epicenter (which is located in the anterior fornix).

But before you can even do that, the woman has to be aroused enough so that the back of her vagina tents up. Trying to penetrate the fornix without the tenting up stage can be painful for the woman.

And you generally have to be at least 7" to get into the fornix.

But... if you can stimulate the Epicenter, the woman will experience tremendous orgasms more intense than clitoral or G-spot orgasms. The most intense orgasms will be when the clitoris, G-spot and Epicenter are all stimulated at the same time.

D_chik8

Just Browsing
Media
7.75 - 8 in. bone pressed. There is a place we can get to that feels like my dick is going into or past something we sort of grind there and it sends my wife over the edge every time. She is 5'6'' with broad hips.

eightbysixer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i completely agree with thik8, it feels a lot like going into another area, like the head pokes through another hole or something. i know thats not really what happens, but its definitely what it feels like. i just discovered this with my ex last week when she pretty much called me for sex. had never noticed before when we had sex, i guess because i was new and was just enjoying everything else.

but yeah that was a GREAT feeling..

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Do really women reach an orgasm with a guy hitting her cervix?? My wife hates when I hit her cervix.

I thought there were just the clitorideal orgasm and the vaginal orgasm, which I guess is the fornix some of you has mentioned.

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
Proof most people on this board are full of it. I have just under 9" and I've dated about 15 women and half of them have these orgasms. The other half find it painful. Average height girls are great for this. It takes about 10-20 seconds of massaging deeply to create a good orgasm. I've found my gf likes to rotate between this orgasm to clitoral only and then to seated upright clitoral and penetration. The cervix or deep orgasm is the fastest by far and most consistent.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only achieve orgasms from vaginal sex. I have a magic spot about 7 - 7 1/2 inches back that when stimulated sends me to the moon. The best size penis is about 8-9" with a large head and medium size girth.

I used to think I was very unusual but I have met several other women on this board that have the exact same spot.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only achieve orgasms from vaginal sex. I have a magic spot about 7 - 7 1/2 inches back that when stimulated sends me to the moon. The best size penis is about 8-9" with a large head and medium size girth.

I used to think I was very unusual but I have met several other women on this board that have the exact same spot.

I have it, too.

But it's rare to find a guy thick and long enough to find that place just right :redface:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you give your girl cervical/uterus orgasms?

How long is your cock then? (Is it measured bone-pressed or on top?)
And how tall is your girl?

Thanks for your answers. I appreciate!

I hate to admit I had never heard of a cervical orgasm until I googled it.:redface: There seem to be a few different theories on this.

I know I have had clitoral and vaginal orgasms but I don't think I have ever had a cervical orgasm. Guess what, I don't care. I don't feel like I am missing out on anything because I achieve great pleasure from sex. From experience I can tell you there is often nothing more annoying than a man who makes it his mission to make me cum. :12: The reason being it makes me nervous, and then I can't orgasm at all, I don't even come close to it.

FWIW: Penis length matters if you are determined to tap her cervix. However, a womans height has nothing to do with the depth of her vaginal canal. :rolleyes:
TheDinah Project - During penetrative sex, depending on the relative sizes of each partner (the length of a woman’s vagina and the length of a man’s penis) there can be contact between the penis and the cervix. The cervix does not have the same sensation as the outer part of the vagina, so it cannot feel pleasure, but can feel pressure. Some women enjoy this, liking the sense of fullness, while others consider it unpleasant and need to ask their partners to change positions or thrust shallower.

During orgasm, the cervix and uterus have contractions, which define (in part) the strength of the orgasm. Some researchers believe that the orgasm and the convulsions of the cervix are intended to draw sperm inside. Considering the limited time that a woman is fertile relative to the consistent orgasm potential, we can consider the option that not everything is about fertility; some of the cervix’s function could be just about sensual pleasure.

Sexual Health Network - The duration and intensity of an orgasm differs from woman to woman and from one experience to the next. Orgasm can range from an intense pinnacle of magnificent sensations that quickly fades, to a longer-lasting warmth that spreads, to a peak orgasm that gradually subsides into a series of smaller orgasms. In becoming orgasmic or more orgasmic, people are often unaware of the range of orgasm(s) women can have.

Types of Female Orgasm Research shows that women can have at least three types of orgasm: clitoral, vaginal, or blended. Most women attain orgasm by having their clitoris stimulated (a clitoral orgasm), while others may reach an intense, deep orgasm involving their uterus and reproductive system (a vaginal orgasm), especially during G-spot stimulation. Still other women may experience a blended orgasm, a combination of the two, from having both their clitoris and vagina stimulated at the same time. The vulval and uterine contractions that occur often result in this being experienced as the most powerful of the three types. In some women, female ejaculation (the release of a prostatic fluid-like substance) may accompany vaginal or combined orgasm(s).

Other Orgasms Simultaneous Orgasm On occasion, a couple will have a simultaneous orgasm. This is when the thrusting partner slows his or her pace, allowing a womans sexual response cycle to "catch up" so that they can orgasm at the same time. An amazing experience that is often accidental, it is not something that should be a goal every time you make love. Half the fun of orgasm is watching your partner have one, which is something thats hard to do if youre having your own at the same time!
Spontaneous Orgasm Your brain is your biggest sex organ, and because of that, people are able to experience all types of "hands off" orgasms. Spontaneous orgasm, a.k.a. extragenital orgasm, happens without genital contact. The person is simply been able to excite herself with erotic thoughts and fantasies to the point of orgasm, sometimes triggered by physical stimulation, e.g., touching the neck or thighs. This type of orgasm can also happen when a woman is doing a particular form of exercise, like sit-ups, or after shes already had an orgasm due to genital touch.

Nocturnal Orgasm Nocturnal orgasms, better known as "wet dreams," are another mind-triggered marvel. While youre sleeping, your brain gets you so turned on that your body goes through the sexual response cycle to the point of orgasm.

Multiple Orgasm With any of these orgasms, there is the potential for a woman to have multiple orgasms – a series of orgasms occurring within a short timeframe. If a woman is continually stimulated after reaching orgasm, her heightened state of arousal invites orgasm after orgasm. While some women state that multiple orgasms occur during sexual intercourse, the majority say that they experience multiple orgasms with clitoral stimulation during masturbation.
No matter what the orgasm, this amazing sensation is a brain mediated experience that can be triggered by both genital and nongenital stimulation, including fantasy alone. As such, its important to keep in mind that the types described in this article are just some of the more popular experiences written about. The body-minds experience of orgasm may always have something new to offer.

Last edited:

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When first married I could usually only give my wife orgasms by manipulating her clit. If I banged hard and fast enough she would have an orgasm from me hitting her clit as I am banging. The first time she had sex with another guy he was between 8 and 9 inches and was very thick (mine is short at 4" and thin). She started to orgasm almost to the point of having spasms as soon as he entered her. I had never seen her like that and asked her about it afterwards. She said that the sensation of being stretched and him hitting and pushing her cervix was a sort of a pleasure-pain that lasted as long as he was in her and causing her to have incredible multiple orgasms. She said the most intense was when he was cumming inside of her. Instead of stroking in and out he was just pushing his cock as deep as he could. Since then she has had many experiences like that so while it may not be true for some women it certainly was true for her.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife never had cervical or g spot orgasms till me she had orgasms but never bed soaking squirting orgasms... which i know was true cause she was freaked the fuck out the first time she squirted she knew what it was just never had it happen. lilukhubby i do that with my wife just push as deep as i can and it drivers her through the roof intense orgasms one after the she says it like she never stops cuming and when i cum i just burry it deep and let it rip