How many girls have you fucked?

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honestly, i am closing in on 100, but I have been a swinger for several years, it tends to add up the numbers

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
39 years old, and 4 serious relationships. That being said, my job takes me all around the world and in my line of work, serious relationships don't last. Honestly can say my 'count' is over 300, maybe even approaching 4-500. Not particularly proud of that, drugs, and life in the fast lane is not as awesome as it originally appears.

Same here, I'm 51. Held off marrying the right one looking for IDFK what - maybe just due to low self-esteem? To say I am not proud is a huge understatement. I've not had the issue of her not feeling like she can't please me sexually or any other way. Honestly I think my wife would say it's my job to please her and my experience helps me perform better in that regard ;)

I have never had a friend who would join that contest. I was always the big whore when I was younger. I have buddies like now that are like I was then, but they are closer in age to my sons.

Reactions: deleted319963

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
I've only had 2 serious relationships, single now. I've had 5 FWB's, currently down to two. As for one night stands... I never really counted. It's in the teens somewhere, I think. Their ages range between 19 and 48. The oldest being a friend of my moms who apparently had fantasized about me since I was in high school. Was in my 20's when she confessed her desires. Fucked her for a month before her daughter (an Ex-GF of mine) walked in on us. She was really pissed. Heard them argue as I collected my clothes. "How could you!?!" the Ex asked me. I said, "Because your mom has huge tits and can deep throat a dick." and left. Had booty calls with mommy a few more times. Never heard from the daughter again.

Never had a contest over this. Seems a weird thing to compete over.:confused:

Reactions: batnballs67

jace2144

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another thing to add as well....with promiscuity comes risk and eventually it catches up with you.

STDs. I have HSV 1 and 2... I've had the G and the C too many times to count. SOP was to nail a gal and go get a Z pack. Rubbers don't always do their job especially when you're sourcing them locally in some 2nd world shitbox.

I have never had anything worse than what a Z pack could cure in a week but trust that the scares and close calls were there.

It is embarrassing to talk about. Luckily none of you know me lol.

For what it's worth, I'm now engaged to an awesome woman who knows my faults and has looked beyond them and settled for me. I'm extremely grateful, and lucky.

Being a man whore is not cool. Wish I could take it all back.

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had and have lot of sex. I can could count on one hand the cumulative number of weeks in my adult life I have gone without sinking my dick in a pussy. And more days than not I have sex. But I don't rate high on number of partners. No regrets about that.