How many guys wear bikini briefs?

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I still do on occasion, become my staple underwear choice for a couple years back in college and still have a few pair in my drawer. Mostly then Jockey poco was the brand. now what I have are some fruit of the loom version of them and a poloRL.
Not uncommon to see them in the wrestling locker room even today.

Reactions: SoloAqui

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
I have maybe three pair. I rarely wear them. I've had them a LONG time. (I want to say they are jockey elance's, although I think I had he poco's in the past.)

Typically they are worn under thermals, when I need some additional support, yet don't want to feel as if I am wearing multiple layers. They are thin, and do the job.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear bikini string or low rise underwear. I don't like boxers. Boxers just have too much cloth for me to be comfortable in. I don't need cloth on my upper legs. I like less cloth for underwear. Right now I'm commando at least through summer. There was one low rise I used to wear but stopped because of a seam in the front. The seam made an indention the whole length of the head of my penis.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I dated a guy who wore bikini briefs. I got him to change to regular briefs like me because I liked them better. Now that's all he wears and I am more likely to be wearing something skimpier like bikinis.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We have several pairs of Andrew Christian that are nice - love just falling into the pouch and having a supported but "free" hang. We are in their underwear of the month club so we've received some interesting designs - fun to try new styles.

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Almost always bikini briefs - Andrew Christian or CockSock. Or very occasionally fitted boxers if ultra low rise - like today's Doreanse under faithful old Rufskin Charley jeans!

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mostly a boxer briefs underwear but if I want to look sexy when I go out it s a pair of bikini underwear. I like Joe Snyder and cock soc. You never know who you will meet and I get an automatic hard on when I undress.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always wear string bikini briefs, the Jockey brand; they feel great and give me a great bulge.

Bikini briefs are not rare at all in the wrestling locker room, BUT in a basketball camp a month or so ago there were a handful of guys changing into Jockey bikini briefs every day before the camp then changing out of them and showering after the camp, putting back on boxers or boxer briefs. Much like I would do with a jockstrap. I have seen that in the past--string bikini briefs being used in place of a jockstrap.
Not sure if all those guys were from the same school or not.
Funny those guys don't mind wearing skimpy underwear, changing and all that but wouldn't be caught dead in a jockstrap.

I always considered those an underwear choice so my thinking is why not wear them from home. It seems they don't mind being seen in them as long as everyone also sees them in their AE or other popular brand boxers or BB's.