How many hands can fit around your penis?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol Just Joe. I just saw "your" photos. I'll assume you're just taking the piss and not state the obvious. When, on the slim chance you may not be joking, then "asinine idiot" would probably be too tame. I'm hoping for you it's the former...but somehow...I doubt it.

Dolittle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say three of my own hands. I think the figure would be somewhat skewed though because when you hold your own more than likely it's thumbs on top, finders on bottom of shaft. I think most of the time the gals are holding it opposite of that so I would assume they would still get the same amount of hands as you because of their (generalized) smaller sized hands.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are we talking about the small hands of petite women, or the large hands of big burly men at a construction site? I've seen 4 hands on mine with a little sticking out, but I've also seen 3 hands cover it.

Next, we'll start measuring lengths in cubits instead of inches...

D

deleted136887

Two and 1/2 my own(in my gallery) Plenty more if it small Thai girl hands...

JDean

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
2 1/2 of my own hands about, I have pretty big hands though... i've had 2 girls fit 3 on it with the head and a little of the shaft stickin' out.

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Probably 4 female hands....know there's plenty of room left when a woman does it with 2. Would love to find out for real...have to work on that!!

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally happy with two hands working the shaft while getting a blow job. Actually, It's one of the biggest turn-ons there is... Leaning back watching as she tries to wrap both hands around me and bobbing up and down. Yum...

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two and 1/2 my own(in my gallery) Plenty more if it small Thai girl hands...

Good point!

Me?

2 and a half of my own (and my hands are, when in fists, 4" across each.)

My last GF could theoretically had almost 4 hands (yes, that's 4), because she had really dainty hands...:biggrin1: