How many hands can fit around your penis?

D

deleted3272

When fully hard and both my hands around it the head and a little stick out, or my hand and 2 female hands. Pic in gallery is a semi...lol

My girls two hands with a bit sticking out, only two of mine...

Attachments

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can get two hands around easy and have some left over. I have not had the pleasure of having more than two female hands on me at the same time. :frown1: I assume at least three since I have very big hands.

Danny_H

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Officially a three-hander (one of mine, two of hers and enough cock left to still suck the tip...lol) according to one impressed young lady who exclaimed shed never seen one so big and later told me over the phone she had come twice more later on thinking about me whilst masturbating at home that night... one hell of an ego boost!...

gberserk

1st Like
Media
One hand and three fingers off the second hand.
I thought it was not possible having a penis you can fit in two hands... but I saw the photos of some users and It's scaring discovering there are people who have a soft penis bigger than he average man erected penis.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Officially a three-hander (one of mine, two of hers and enough cock left to still suck the tip...lol) according to one impressed young lady who exclaimed shed never seen one so big and later told me over the phone she had come twice more later on thinking about me whilst masturbating at home that night... one hell of an ego boost!...
I don't blame that girl

Razorback

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When hard are 2 hands and the head and a bit out that take three fingers of other hand but if im fully hard i can put 3 hands on my dick