How Many of You Guys Have a Penis That Points STRAIGHT UP when erect? ;)

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do :smile: (and I might get around to posting some pics soon as well)

I was asking because I recently read a thread here where it seemed that the majority of posters said that their erection pointed either horizontal or down.

I found this odd, however, because mine has always pointed straight up when erect since I was a kid. Literally, when my erection is at it hardest point it will be touching my stomach if I'm standing. And if I sit on the side of the bed it allows me to get even bigger and harder. When it's at it's hardest point and I try to push it down, the farthest it will go without hurting is horizontal (straight down is way out of the question), but at half to three fourth erection it can point straight down or any direction (so most girls try not to get me too too hard, heh)

I read somewhere that pointing upward also helps stimulate the clitoris better than a horizontal/downward pointing erection. Not sure if this was true or not. Looking for any comments/questions.

Thanks for any insight in advance!

Reactions: aruspeed

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey I never had it go straight up but then I am not one to have a horizontal or downward erection either. I have found that most of the time when I am at full mast that it juts out at about a 45 degree angle from my body in the upward position. you are the first person that I have heard of where it stands up completely so that it is touching your stomache when erect. not that there is anything wrong with that.

I remember when I first started getting erections that it used to stand straight up and touch my stomach when I was standing up.

Now it only gets to a little higher than a 45-degree angle. I guess as my cock grew bigger & heavier the angle got lower.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guess I should be blushing, but I have seen/had my hands on lots of hard dicks. Well, I've had lots of years under my belt! Only one stands out in my memory as being like you explain yours, JWright. His couldn't be pulled away from his abs -- seeming like it would break first! I would wager that you'll never get any complains and, yeah, it has the ability to rub clits and stimulate the very seat of her sexuality. I'll keep a look-out for your pictures, which you suggest might be forthcoming! Sounds hot to me!

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Mine's like jwright's.

Ever since I was a little kid, 5yr old, I remember it sticking straight up.

When fully hard, pushing it down past the horizontal hurts.

In my mid 40s, it doesn't quite touch my navel when standing, but it does when I'm sitting down.

It feels great to have the head of my cock resting in my navel.

For us, it is either all hard of a softon. Guys see my half puffed up cock and assume its hard. They are amazed when I work it up to its full glory and they see the entry for "hard dick" in the dicktionary tween my legs.

Here's what I wrote on another thread similar to this one:

There are several things involved here.

First, suspensory ligaments attach the top of the penis shaft to the lower abdomen. The suspensory ligaments pull tauter in some than in others. This is one aspect of how a penis hangs above the horizontal.

The second aspect is the amount of "buried" penis, corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum that are inside the body that can serve as a platform for a hard dick to point north.

The third is cock shape. There are those who would categorize all hardons as running from 'u' through straight to 'n' shaped.

'n' shaped hardons point down.

'u' shaped hardons point up.

It helps to have a 'u' shaped hardon so that the natural inclination is to point up.

Also, one surgical penis enlargement technique is to cut the suspensory ligaments, allowing the hardon to hang down as long as it would. This is very dangerous as there are nerves that provide sexual pleasure that are very close to the ligaments, and surgical intervention in that region could be catastrophic.

My dick is slightly 'u' shaped.

Check out my pics for an example of how these three forces combine to produce a prong that doubles as a decorative towel or beach bag rack.

I'm in my mid 40s and my 7.8" cock does is not hard unless it is boned hard. I've written elsewhere that cocks with much "buried" mass that point skywards measure out on top shorter than down hangers. My top measurements are 7.8" but if you measured down the bottom until you feel no more hard cock, then it is closer to 11". Perhaps up to 9" of that can be inserted into an oriface of your choice on a good thrust, and since it all points straight up, it works well to provide brute stimulation to a g-spot or a prostate.

In fact, it is very difficult if not impossible for me to push my hardon below the horizontal because the amount of "buried hardon" won't give and the suspensory ligaments feel as if they are going to snap.

My old bud Scott O'Hara (RIP) had a 9" rock hard cock that pointed straight upwards as well. He used to suck me off as if it were his vocation, swallow a load, keep my cock in his mouth until he could nurse up another boner and coax out another load all within 20 min. His last bf told me that my dick appeared in his journal shortly prior to his death.

http://63.197.145.74/pub/spunk07.jpg

onwards and upwards, big guys.

punk9

D_somamama

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine also points up when it's hard, though it doesn't touch my belly (perhaps also the 45 degree angle). Then again, I'm pretty skinny, if I sit down and lean a bit forward it will ;)
Pressing it down lower than horizontal starts to hurt as well, so the position where the woman sits on ya face away is kinda hard because of that.

I also read somewhere that such cocks can better stimulate the clitoris and g-spot better, so who knows? :)
(my gf cums a lot in any case)

Here are some pics of mine:

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL953/3370154/6917287/89462294.jpg
http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL953/3370154/6917287/89462240.jpg
http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL953/3370154/6917287/89462555.jpg
http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL953/3370154/6917287/89462547.jpg

Reactions: aruspeed

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, Punk09 broke it down perfectly with his description. The first picture in his gallery really reminds me of myself. He is also right on the measurement aspect as well - if we measured our penisis from the under side instead of the top side... oh boy we're in for a hefty number there ;)

I forgot to also mention that mine does have a slight "u" curve, but the big vein runs along where it curves and makes it harder to tell unless it's really hard.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
JWright said:
...[my erection] has always pointed straight up when erect since I was a kid. Literally, when my erection is at it hardest point it will be touching my stomach if I'm standing.

Mine's the same way. I describe it as pointing "straight up," but really it curls upward in a slightly straight way. You can get your fingers or hand around it if you have a small hand, but it's very difficult to deep throat when it's fully erect, because it's so stiff and so close to my body.

JWright said:
When it's at its hardest point and I try to push it down, the farthest it will go without hurting is horizontal

Mine won't even go that far. When my penis is as hard as it's going to get, you can't bend it down at all. A concomitant to this is once you get it out of my underwear, (and it won't fully erect until it's out of my underpants and able to stand upright, though it makes a nice big bulge) it isn't going back until it goes soft.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
As time goes on, less blood pumps in the erection. As a result, you lose rigidness and it still gets hard, but doesn't smack your stomach. You guys are young. Give it time... when you are 35-40.. you will see it sag a bit more.:rolleyes:

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
jeff black said:
As time goes on, less blood pumps in the erection. As a result, you lose rigidness and it still gets hard, but doesn't smack your stomach. You guys are young. Give it time... when you are 35-40.. you will see it sag a bit more.:rolleyes:

Im 31 and its still ok :) I always have a place to hang my coat.
-B

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not wanting to "cheat" on the measurement part, I'd also posit that there are basically two kinds of boners, those that "hinge" down and those that "hinge" up.

Those that "hinge" down have a major axis on the top of the shaft, those that "hinge" up have a major axis on the bottom of the shaft.

It really turns guys on when I take my pink steel and force it down to the horizontal as far as possible and then let go, when it springs back to my belly with a resounding THUD.

Once I was at a sex party with Nina Hartley and she was trying to show us how to make a guy cum by stimulating the area behind the balls feeling for the prostate. Since I have hard cock buried behind my balls through the perineum, she couldn't get around that mass to find the prostate.

Her words were "don't let anyone tell you that you've got a small cock."

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JWright said:
When it's at it's hardest point and I try to push it down, the farthest it will go without hurting is horizontal (straight down is way out of the question)

Seems odd. I can point in any direction without difficulty. Very useful in some situations.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Major axis as in geometry.

Here are some pix that demonstrate:

top_shorter.jpg

bottom_longer.jpg

dc.jpg

D_Nick_Nibbler

Experimental Member
Media
Mine's is more than 45 degrees and I'm in my early 30's, it also curves along my length and to the left. Erections are still to same point that they have always been while getting it to a horizontal position takes time and is something I don't find comfortable.

D_somamama

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
punk09 said:
Not wanting to "cheat" on the measurement part, I'd also posit that there are basically two kinds of boners, those that "hinge" down and those that "hinge" up.

Those that "hinge" down have a major axis on the top of the shaft, those that "hinge" up have a major axis on the bottom of the shaft.

It really turns guys on when I take my pink steel and force it down to the horizontal as far as possible and then let go, when it springs back to my belly with a resounding THUD.

Once I was at a sex party with Nina Hartley and she was trying to show us how to make a guy cum by stimulating the area behind the balls feeling for the prostate. Since I have hard cock buried behind my balls through the perineum, she couldn't get around that mass to find the prostate.

Her words were "don't let anyone tell you that you've got a small cock."

I always wondered about that.
Wouldn't it be more fair to measure the top and bottem then?
Like, my top is 8" and my bottom perhaps 9", cause it "hinges" up.
It's not fair dammit! :biggrin1:

paul

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Brooklyn Heights (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always pointed down, pretty loosely, so sex can be from any angle. Swings like a fucker, and can get hard walking down the street and stay almost flat to my leg.

Used to think it was broken - a kid told me so when we were comparing at 14 - but it's not. Is it?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mine stood up against my belly when I was a horny young man. Odd, when I think of it now because of its heft. Now, though, it sticks straight out, still has hard as ever.

I think those ligaments that hold it in place stretch or weaken over the years, giving way to gravity and old age.