How many of your girlfriends have your big penis preference?

purist303

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah Runco (interesting name for a girl), I do appear to have hit a nerve with you don't I? In reply I will answer your "questions" (as they are more like accusations) in capitals.

I doubt there are 300-400 women on this site (I WOULDN'T KNOW, MOST THAT MESSAGED ME HAVE PICS. HOW DO WE KNOW YOU'RE A WOMAN?)and even if there were, I seriously doubt they would all PM you! (WHY NOT, PERSONAL ATTACK? SOME I WROTE TO, SOME WROTE TO ME) You do realise that the majority of PMs you received would have come from men pretending to be women? (HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? YOU'RE TELLING ME OFF FOR GENERALISING AND YOU GO EVEN BETTER! HOW FUNNY)There are a lot of them here. 9INDEED, ANY I HAD DOUBTS OF WERE SOON EXPOSED AS TROLLS BY PEOPLE MORE SAVVY THAN YOURSELF) Indeed, they outnumber the real women on this site and they are the real size queens...(IF YOU SAY SO)

Incidentally, if you are so sick of the big cock worship (ERM, WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT? READ MY POST AGAIN IF YOU'RE GOING TOMAKE STUFF UP), why did you send me a PM immediately after posting your comments yesterday asking me if I thought you were well-endowed and inviting me to comment 'objectively' on the size of your appendage? (I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D GO QUITE SO SKITZ OVER MY OPINIONS) Surely you are guilty of inviting women to indulge in the kind of behaviour that you are condemning here? (I DIDN'T CONDEMN WOMEN COMMENTING ON SIZE. AGAIN READ A LITTLE SLOWER NEXT TIME) Men who say one thing and do another are guilty of passive-aggressive behaviour. (AND YOU'RE AN EXPERT IN THIS?)Look around the site, in particular in the show off area. (NO THANKS, NOT REALLY INTO LOOKING AT OTHER GUYS CHEERS) It is full of competitions started by men looking for the biggest dick on LPSG, men boasting about the size of their dicks and men inviting women to comment on the size of their dicks. (AND THIS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED ON LPSG? PERHAPS YOU WOULD PREFER US GUYS COULDN'T SPEAK AND THIS WAS A WOMEN ONLY OPINIONS SITE?) Where women don't comment (and if you look at those threads, most of the comments come from men), men actively trawl the member lists and SPAM women asking for comments and then get pissed off when women fail to respond. (MAYBE SOME DO. I PERSONALLY HAVE NEVER SENT THE SAME MESSAGE TWICE DELIBERATELY)It also seems to me that some men get pissed off if women don't show enough enthusiasm when they wave their pee pees 9HOW OLD ARE YOU? "PEE-PEES?" JESUS!)at us (hence the whole 'size queen' bullshit). (IF TRUE, NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, MY MESSAGES OR OPINIONS) Well, would you be enthusiastic if random men were flashing you in the street constantly, without invitation? (HOW THE HELL IS THAT RELEVENT? THIS IS A LARGE COCK SITE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE COCKS,THEN THIS IS HARDLY THE BEST SITE FOR YOU NOW IS IT REALLY?) WE are the size queens? I don't think so. (I DIDN'T SAY YOU, OR ANYONE DIRECTLY, I SAID SOME)

IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET SO NEGGED BY WHAT I POST, AT LEAST READ CAREFULLY, DON'T MAKE CRAP UP OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD AND GIVE IT A LITTLE MORE THOUGHT.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quote: "This is supposed to be a large penis SUPPORT group, but it does seem to have been hijacked by quite a few women who in some way think they are superior because they like larger cocks...."

I am constantly amazed by the number of well-endowed men who seem to resent women who express a preference for a large cock, as if there was something wrong with that. I have to think that such men are beholden to the antiquated Puritan ethic that says women are not supposed to enjoy sex.

I think it's fantastic that so many women know what they want and aren't shy about saying so. We don't need a lot of moronic moralizing about such women feeling "superior" or harboring sublimated hostility toward the male species. Women are sexual beings every bit as much as men are, and have every right to their personal preferences. Men should let them be, and stop projecting their own feelings of guilt or inadequacy onto others.

It's odd, but for some men, their dick size seems inversely proportional to their self-confidence and self-esteem.

Reactions: alienware83

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah guys, girthless needs these "women" to justify his humiliation fetish. back off

If I had a "humiliation fetish," my self-esteem would still be infinitely higher than that of men with such pathetic self-contempt that they have to put down any woman who likes them because of their size.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife had plenty of cock before I came along, and I am not a huge guy, but she says that I am the best because I know what to do with it. I’m big enough for it to touch the sides and important places providing pleasure without her wanting a huge one cock anymore.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah Runco (interesting name for a girl), I do appear to have hit a nerve with you don't I? In reply I will answer your "questions" (as they are more like accusations) in capitals.

I doubt there are 300-400 women on this site (I WOULDN'T KNOW, MOST THAT MESSAGED ME HAVE PICS. HOW DO WE KNOW YOU'RE A WOMAN?)and even if there were, I seriously doubt they would all PM you! (WHY NOT, PERSONAL ATTACK? SOME I WROTE TO, SOME WROTE TO ME) You do realise that the majority of PMs you received would have come from men pretending to be women? (HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? YOU'RE TELLING ME OFF FOR GENERALISING AND YOU GO EVEN BETTER! HOW FUNNY)There are a lot of them here. 9INDEED, ANY I HAD DOUBTS OF WERE SOON EXPOSED AS TROLLS BY PEOPLE MORE SAVVY THAN YOURSELF) Indeed, they outnumber the real women on this site and they are the real size queens...(IF YOU SAY SO)

Incidentally, if you are so sick of the big cock worship (ERM, WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT? READ MY POST AGAIN IF YOU'RE GOING TOMAKE STUFF UP), why did you send me a PM immediately after posting your comments yesterday asking me if I thought you were well-endowed and inviting me to comment 'objectively' on the size of your appendage? (I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D GO QUITE SO SKITZ OVER MY OPINIONS) Surely you are guilty of inviting women to indulge in the kind of behaviour that you are condemning here? (I DIDN'T CONDEMN WOMEN COMMENTING ON SIZE. AGAIN READ A LITTLE SLOWER NEXT TIME) Men who say one thing and do another are guilty of passive-aggressive behaviour. (AND YOU'RE AN EXPERT IN THIS?)Look around the site, in particular in the show off area. (NO THANKS, NOT REALLY INTO LOOKING AT OTHER GUYS CHEERS) It is full of competitions started by men looking for the biggest dick on LPSG, men boasting about the size of their dicks and men inviting women to comment on the size of their dicks. (AND THIS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED ON LPSG? PERHAPS YOU WOULD PREFER US GUYS COULDN'T SPEAK AND THIS WAS A WOMEN ONLY OPINIONS SITE?) Where women don't comment (and if you look at those threads, most of the comments come from men), men actively trawl the member lists and SPAM women asking for comments and then get pissed off when women fail to respond. (MAYBE SOME DO. I PERSONALLY HAVE NEVER SENT THE SAME MESSAGE TWICE DELIBERATELY)It also seems to me that some men get pissed off if women don't show enough enthusiasm when they wave their pee pees 9HOW OLD ARE YOU? "PEE-PEES?" JESUS!)at us (hence the whole 'size queen' bullshit). (IF TRUE, NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, MY MESSAGES OR OPINIONS) Well, would you be enthusiastic if random men were flashing you in the street constantly, without invitation? (HOW THE HELL IS THAT RELEVENT? THIS IS A LARGE COCK SITE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE COCKS,THEN THIS IS HARDLY THE BEST SITE FOR YOU NOW IS IT REALLY?) WE are the size queens? I don't think so. (I DIDN'T SAY YOU, OR ANYONE DIRECTLY, I SAID SOME)

IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET SO NEGGED BY WHAT I POST, AT LEAST READ CAREFULLY, DON'T MAKE CRAP UP OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD AND GIVE IT A LITTLE MORE THOUGHT.

Seems to me that you are the one getting riled here. In Internet etiquette keeping your caps lock key on means you are shouting and given the vast quantity of capital letters in your post, you seem to be very angry about something. Unfortunately I cannot read posts that are presented like this but to address some of your points:

My user name is my user name. Not sure what point you are making about it. Perhaps you don't think it's sufficiently 'girly' for a girl. Didn't know there were any rules to adhere to around that nor what you would deem sufficiently girly but no matter! It's a made up user name with no links to anything in my reality and seemed as good a choice as anything else out there.

I have never said men should not have contests to compare dick size on a big dick site. My point is why blame so called "size queens" for this big dick hang up when men are out there competing with each other to see who has the biggest of them all? Also, you say that these so called size queens think they are in some way superior for preferring a larger cock (what, all of them?). I am not sure where you get this idea from. Most women who prefer larger dicks are unabashed, admit it openly and are happy to admit it. This does not make them smug or imbue them with a superiority complex. They just know what they like in bed and why should they apologise for it? Why you would have an issue with this is beyond me.

On women being flashed - you seem to have some very strange ideas about what this site is about. Yes, it is a site for big penis lovers but it is primarily a SUPPORT site. Not a drive by (or whatever else you want to call it in the name of flashing/showing off your meat). You can't have it both ways (i.e. bitch about size queens on a big dick SUPPORT site but then say flashing is to be expected on a big dick SUPPORT site). You will notice the emphasis on the word 'support'. As a woman I have to say that when you are flashed repeatedly, it gets boring. When you are flashed by men who offer the same chat up lines (i.e. do you think I am well endowed, I have been told I am but I am not sure, please reassure me about the size of my junk), it gets lame. If you knew how many PMs we receive saying the same things I doubt you would be impressed yourself. A bit of imagination would not go amiss - and before you start, I am not the only woman here who thinks this way. As for admiring meat, I know where the galleries are. If and when I want to look at big dick, I will go there so I do not need any drive bys. Again, other women have expressed the same sentiments.

As to the fake women, there are whole threads on this site debating this very point. Take a look around. What I will say is there are precious few real women here (and even if you don't think I am a real woman, others here KNOW I am so I really couldn't care less what you think!) and the chances of ALL the reals ones writing to you are slim. Most of the men here will tell you that they don't exactly get snowed under with PMs from women so do not be offended by me saying this. It just happens to be true.

As to the rest of it, I can't be bothered to read it.

purist303

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems to me that you are the one getting riled here. In Internet etiquette keeping your caps lock key on means you are shouting and given the vast quantity of capital letters in your post, you seem to be very angry about something. Unfortunately I cannot read posts that are presented like this but to address some of your points:

My user name is my user name. Not sure what point you are making about it. Perhaps you don't think it's sufficiently 'girly' for a girl. Didn't know there were any rules to adhere to around that nor what you would deem sufficiently girly but no matter! It's a made up user name with no links to anything in my reality and seemed as good a choice as anything else out there.

I have never said men should not have contests to compare dick size on a big dick site. My point is why blame so called "size queens" for this big dick hang up when men are out there competing with each other to see who has the biggest of them all? Also, you say that these so called size queens think they are in some way superior for preferring a larger cock (what, all of them?). I am not sure where you get this idea from. Most women who prefer larger dicks are unabashed, admit it openly and are happy to admit it. This does not make them smug or imbue them with a superiority complex. They just know what they like in bed and why should they apologise for it? Why you would have an issue with this is beyond me.

On women being flashed - you seem to have some very strange ideas about what this site is about. Yes, it is a site for big penis lovers but it is primarily a SUPPORT site. Not a drive by (or whatever else you want to call it in the name of flashing/showing off your meat). You can't have it both ways (i.e. bitch about size queens on a big dick SUPPORT site but then say flashing is to be expected on a big dick SUPPORT site). You will notice the emphasis on the word 'support'. As a woman I have to say that when you are flashed repeatedly, it gets boring. When you are flashed by men who offer the same chat up lines (i.e. do you think I am well endowed, I have been told I am but I am not sure, please reassure me about the size of my junk), it gets lame. If you knew how many PMs we receive saying the same things I doubt you would be impressed yourself. A bit of imagination would not go amiss - and before you start, I am not the only woman here who thinks this way. As for admiring meat, I know where the galleries are. If and when I want to look at big dick, I will go there so I do not need any drive bys. Again, other women have expressed the same sentiments.

As to the fake women, there are whole threads on this site debating this very point. Take a look around. What I will say is there are precious few real women here (and even if you don't think I am a real woman, others here KNOW I am so I really couldn't care less what you think!) and the chances of ALL the reals ones writing to you are slim. Most of the men here will tell you that they don't exactly get snowed under with PMs from women so do not be offended by me saying this. It just happens to be true.

As to the rest of it, I can't be bothered to read it.

Likewise. How is Brixton?

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im not exactly sure i follow your train of thought here

My quote:
"If I had a "humiliation fetish," my self-esteem would still be infinitely higher than that of men with such pathetic self-contempt that they have to put down any woman who likes them because of their size."

Women have just as much right to prefer a man with a large penis as men have to prefer a woman with certain physically appealing aspects. A man of low self-esteem is intimidated by women with strong sexual preferences, just as they are intimidated by women who are self-assertive in general.

Biut a man who denigrates a woman because she likes the fact that he is well-hung is not only revealing a profound lack of self-esteem but self-contempt as well.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My quote:
"If I had a "humiliation fetish," my self-esteem would still be infinitely higher than that of men with such pathetic self-contempt that they have to put down any woman who likes them because of their size."

Women have just as much right to prefer a man with a large penis as men have to prefer a woman with certain physically appealing aspects. A man of low self-esteem is intimidated by women with strong sexual preferences, just as they are intimidated by women who are self-assertive in general.

Biut a man who denigrates a woman because she likes the fact that he is well-hung is not only revealing a profound lack of self-esteem but self-contempt as well.

I agree. The attitude of some of the men here is astonishingly hypocritical. On the one hand they do not hesitate to tell us what size breasts they like, whether they like their pussies fat or neat or flower-like or whatever. Yet a woman who dares to say she likes a guy with a big dick is made to feel like a bitch for saying this. We are told we think we are "superior" because we like big cock. How is it okay for men to say what they like but for women to be told they are bitches for expressing the same? Some of the men here are incredibly aggressive, rude and abusive about it too. It is the same old bullshit double standards that damn women for being sexual beings. Some of the men here need to get over it. Not only are we sexual but we reserve the right to choose the characteristics of the men that we take to bed.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my gf has had plenty of cock before I came along, and I am not a huge guy, I only have some girth on me, but she says that I am the best sex she has ever had, and she has told all her friends that too. She even admitted to saying that if we broke up, she doubt she would ever find a better lover then me. Some of her friends LOVE big cocks, and she has had some big ones herself, but in the end, they all want a guy who treats them right and is great in bed, no matter what the size. And I have been with my gf for 3.5 years now.

She says that you are the best sex she had because of your labia snapping, clit shoving, vag-gaping, G-spot pounding, Cervix bulldozing, wall scraping....
<-----------------------G------I------R------T------H------------------------>

Nothing less, nothing more...

Last edited:
Reactions: canadianwhiskey

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi ladies, I realize that the women on this board are more likely to prefer larger penised men then not, but how many of your girlfriends share your preference? Would you say its almost the norm to like bigger cocks? half/half or not as common overall?

no clue, size is never anything that has come up in a conversation.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. The attitude of some of the men here is astonishingly hypocritical. On the one hand they do not hesitate to tell us what size breasts they like, whether they like their pussies fat or neat or flower-like or whatever. Yet a woman who dares to say she likes a guy with a big dick is made to feel like a bitch for saying this. We are told we think we are "superior" because we like big cock. How is it okay for men to say what they like but for women to be told they are bitches for expressing the same? Some of the men here are incredibly aggressive, rude and abusive about it too. It is the same old bullshit double standards that damn women for being sexual beings. Some of the men here need to get over it. Not only are we sexual but we reserve the right to choose the characteristics of the men that we take to bed.

The guys you're referring to have average size penises or smaller. I say this because my gf told me the guys she dated with smaller penises always made size an issue. It's like women and their breasts...they always ask if their breasts are too small.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The guys you're referring to have average size penises or smaller. I say this because my gf told me the guys she dated with smaller penises always made size an issue. It's like women and their breasts...they always ask if their breasts are too small.

Well some women do. But while some will save up and do something about it (i.e. a breast enlargement) most of us wouldn't be bothered enough to do anything because I don't know if we get quite as hung up on it.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
My quote:

very few people, women or men, like to have someone after them soley for physical reasons - especially something they have no control of

knite_crawlur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting experiences on here. Mine are a little different. I am above average in size and very large in girth, and in my limited experience, this has been too big for the women I've been with. I'm in a very happy committed relationship with a woman who wishes my manhood was smaller... much smaller.

I dated a girl in college who was somewhat obsessed with the idea of a large penis, but in practice, didn't really know what to do with it. She tried her damnedest, but we didn't fit very well.