How many of your girlfriends have your big penis preference?

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats a pretty sweet story there. A slap in the face to guys who keep asking if their penis is big enough or not. Obviously she's hooked to you, and once again penis size has nothing to do with it.

x x x

Yeah, but she STILL prefers a bigger cock. I would never be with a girl who clearly and openly said that she prefers a cock that is much bigger than mine. I would know that she would never be completely satisfied.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My women friends don't generally talk about size preference with me (being a guy and all) until they find out how big I am. Then it's like a whole new side of them comes out. It really is fun to see this aspect.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i'm too lazy to see if i responded to this thread before.
but no girlfriend of mine is batshit crazy insane for big cock.
there's one or two that have expressed interest in it when i bring it up but not really all that much when it comes right down to it.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I would say most of my gfs prefer larger cocks. There has been many a conversation on the subject. Though, I think most would not eliminate a great guy who had an average size one. I used to visit a local nude beach with some gfs and we would always point out the large ones that we saw. We would even end up chatting with some of those guys.

yet when I talk to a girl cus she has big tits, people look down on me for it : o (

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
My women friends don't generally talk about size preference with me (being a guy and all) until they find out how big I am. Then it's like a whole new side of them comes out. It really is fun to see this aspect.

yes...
I to enjoy that, but sometimes it's a little much like the girl will wind up obsessed (I thinkI'm the only big cocked guy she knows and she's really curuios about it) and she's like "if I wasn't married I'd want to see it" and I laugh then like a week later she's like "can I see it?" and I'm like your still married
and the person your married to is one of my best friends
and she's like "I wont touch it I just wanna look"
I"m like "away woman!"

sadly she's hot to it'd be easier to say no if she was ugly

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's amazing how often big cocks come up in the smoke shack between the nurses I work with. If a patient has a big one, a new boyfriend is hung, etc. It's always a popular topic.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's amazing how often big cocks come up in the smoke shack between the nurses I work with. If a patient has a big one, a new boyfriend is hung, etc. It's always a popular topic.

Ok, I gotta ask this. A friend of mine once told me about how they traded off bathing patients that had big ones. How common is this?

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I gotta ask this. A friend of mine once told me about how they traded off bathing patients that had big ones. How common is this?

I don't know that it happens a lot, but I do have one funny story. We had one older patient, an older man, who had a huge flaccid penis. It was particularly shocking, because he was a tiny little guy. I mentioned this while on break (again in the smoke shack).

About an hour later, I went in to check to see how his catheter was doing. He asked me if there was something wrong with it, because three other nurses had come to check on it since I had been in last. They would actually get in a lot of trouble if this came out, but I actually had to laugh.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know that it happens a lot, but I do have one funny story. We had one older patient, an older man, who had a huge flaccid penis. It was particularly shocking, because he was a tiny little guy. I mentioned this while on break (again in the smoke shack).

About an hour later, I went in to check to see how his catheter was doing. He asked me if there was something wrong with it, because three other nurses had come to check on it since I had been in last. They would actually get in a lot of trouble if this came out, but I actually had to laugh.

Yeah, her tale was similar about a guy who was erect and huge almost all the time.

jessicacolt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This takes me back to the colleg days and I found that a lot of my friends visually liked the big cock and enjoyed fondling it but many we disappointed with the sex (either it hurt or didn't live up to expectation). But when we were in Vegas, we allo had a great time at Thunder Down Under. But I think there were only threeof us that had a particular interest in sex with a bigger cock.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of the girls I been with express no size preference. My wife does and blames her anatomy. I think she is just as normal as all the other women I been with. However she has never spoken ill of any of her x's only that she has never been truly satisfied and had such a full feeling till me. She says they are great guys they where just not as compatible as her and I.

I love my wife more than any other person in this world. And it took a bit of her getting used to cause of my girth and I still have to be careful.

My x wife has a 6 and under rule our sex life was awful most of the time cause i was to large for her.

so go figure

SexyNerdGirl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It had never really come up with most of my friends (of the female variety anyway) prior to me having my first big one. But, after, I made it somewhat of a conversation stable for us. About half have expressed a lack of interest for the most part. And of the half that has shown an interest, only a few of them have taken it upon themselves to actually go for it. This may be because almost all my friends are married (though that hasn't stopped some of them from joining my fiance and I :p). I have noticed that the ones who are married and still went out of their way to try it loved it. So, they may have not been "converted" as much as a size queen in hiding who is/was unhappy with her husband's size.

Reactions: svenskkilla

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think all of my gf's would have liked me to have a big dick.

My present gf is the queen of size queens: she wants thick 10+ and is really turned on by big dicks. That's what she told me when we met. Having only 5 x 4.5, I told her that I was clearly not the guy for her and said goodbye.

She called me three weeks later and we've been together for 4 years now. Well, I don't know why she chooses and stays with me.

Even last week she mentioned again that she needs a big dick. Again, I said that if that's the case, she should leave me, follow her dream, and go and get a guy with a big dick. But she hasn't done that.

Obviously she values other qualities/attributes more than a big dick. Thank goodness for that - I would be absolutely devastated and heartbroken if she left. She's the love of my life. I adore her.

Excuse me for saying so, but it sounds like she's fucking with your head/ego/self esteem. "If" she loved you, would she do that? Me thinks "No." One of those things that make you go, Hmmm?

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm too lazy to see if i responded to this thread before.
but no girlfriend of mine is batshit crazy insane for big cock.
there's one or two that have expressed interest in it when i bring it up but not really all that much when it comes right down to it.

I did it for you, and no you didnt answer earlier ... :D