How many people change their usernames

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I joined in on this site in 2006 with a name that I thought was both funny, and to the point, as a masturbation enthusiast, (onan_mann)... Unfortunately for me, I was surprised that I received so many inquiries about the name, "Onan", being a Biblical reference, from men who had issues with their own "Christianity"... Needless to say, that became quite tiresome, 'cause, not being a Bible scholar, I just thought the name was a fun joke... Not so for the "Biblical minded" folks here... Ugh!

So, I thought that I should change my user-name so I wouldn't have to deal with questions that really don't involve my interest in being here... Which is LARGE COCKS!

Then, in 2012, I started getting harassed online by a former "Friend" from another website, and, I reported this to the Moderators here at LPSG:

"I am faced with an uncomfortable situation with a former "friend" from another site that now apparently Google searches my online activity, stalks me, and has found intrusive ways to ridicule me on sites that we both are members of. His messages are racist, hateful, homophobic, and weirdly "faith-based"... I won't bother you with the details!"

I asked the Mods here for a name change, to try to avoid my stalker's searches. To my pleasant surprise, then Mod, NudeYorker, granted me my name change immediately, and, a really cool thing is that, I didn't lose my past posts, nor my LPSG "Friends" list in the process.

I am quite thankful for all that!

Just sayin', ASK the Mods, if you purposely need a name change, instead of being all sneaky about it.

A/B

Last edited:

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
I've changed my actual email and all my bank account # in the last month. But that was because some guy realy creaped me out and told me my devices serial #( took me 10 min to find) what type of devise, ss#, hom & wk address all bank and cc#'s ect and tried to blackmail me. When I first restarted a new email ir read sherry catlady then all my friends wondered who lillywhitesub was. I assume this is my not so friendly hacker changing things but there is only so much I can so.

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Valley of the Sun Mobile Home Park (United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've changed my actual email and all my bank account # in the last month. But that was because some guy realy creaped me out and told me my devices serial #( took me 10 min to find) what type of devise, ss#, hom & wk address all bank and cc#'s ect and tried to blackmail me. When I first restarted a new email ir read sherry catlady then all my friends wondered who lillywhitesub was. I assume this is my not so friendly hacker changing things but there is only so much I can so.
Wow, that is kind of freaky.

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
Wow, that is kind of freaky.
Well I was freaked out the first day. Now I just carry a little personal protection. I already have lifelock as my idenity as been stolen 3 times. I find it less hassel to pay somsone to recover it. The worst is the IRS when they take a job with your ss# and refuse to pay taxes.

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
You really think that people are here for "support" then you haven't been here long. The main support around here is getting your jollies.
Realy, I thought this sight was designed to help those of us stuck at work trying to figure out how to waist 6 - 7 hrs at work a day. This is the absolutely most entertaing sight I've found for wasting my workday. My coworkers ( all girls ) like the pictures too.

Reactions: deleted964387
D

deleted964387

Realy, I thought this sight was designed to help those of us stuck at work trying to figure out how to waist 6 - 7 hrs at work a day. This is the absolutely most entertaing sight I've found for wasting my workday. My coworkers ( all girls ) like the pictures too.
I use it this way too