How many REAL AND PROVEN 8 inches of girth or more cocks here???

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm one..........pics on profile.

Some "proof" (photo): you pretend to have a magical penis on which the half-circumference visible on one side measures less than three inches while the total circumference is supposedly eight inches. I guess the half-circumference of the other side measures five inches!

Anybody fooled by your bullshit is foolish indeed.

Bguy and Bignlong have legitimate measurement photos showing a girth of 7½ inches, so you can see what that looks like. I do not think that anybody on the site has a dick thicker than theirs.

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm one..........pics on profile.
Come on. 8"=20.3cm!
For what I can see it's max 7".

Real 8" - unpumped none. However there are a few in the 7" range.

I 've an old measurement of 15.0cm ( 5.9") - but I never reach that recently again. And that's thick - certainly when it's on the whole range from top to base.

I haven t seen much erected penises in IRL - but I saw once a pumped 7"-er and it was completly not attractive. At some points he was 5" and at the top he exploded at 7".

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By the way - I see that many have measurements to the half or full inch.
In girth an half inch is a lot in volume. I saw many pics of 6"-ers girth on LPSG, that are nowhere mine girth, and I ve less than 6".
The same goes for 7"-ers. A difference of 0.5" in girth is noticable by eye. In length you can fool many with an inch, but in girth you can t lie.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Come on. 8"=20.3cm!
For what I can see it's max 7".

Real 8" - unpumped none. However there are a few in the 7" range.

I 've an old measurement of 15.0cm ( 5.9") - but I never reach that recently again. And that's thick - certainly when it's on the whole range from top to base.

I haven t seen much erected penises in IRL - but I saw once a pumped 7"-er and it was completly not attractive. At some points he was 5" and at the top he exploded at 7".

Was that measurement yours?? how have your reached 15 cm that time??

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was that measurement yours?? how have your reached 15 cm that time??
Yes it was my measurement. Perhaps not the same method as today, I don t remember. But it seems to me that my erection was harder 10 years ago as now. Also the erection angle was higher. I ve still an high erection angle, but not as before.
Pictures in my gallery are valid 5.75" girth, that's the max I get for the last years.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For any natural 8 plus girthers, put up a pic next to a soda can, or have a legit measurement pic. I get over 7 1/2 inches in girth mid shaft, have pics to prove it, and it's natural. EVERY woman I've been with has told me I have the fattest cock they've ever seen. I have yet to see a natural 8 inch girth on this site. I'm not as long as bguy or bignlong, but I match up with them in girth.

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey checkin I've seen a lot of erect dicks in some fun sex clubs and orgies around the globe, I mean a lot, and I can tell you that you have about as fat a dick as any human walking, or dead.
Fuck!

Anyway, I can often be at seven at my base, at my best, and at and over 6" anywhere along my shaft, and most all women I've been with say the same about me, that im very thick and or the thickest they have been with, appearantly they have not had your lady splitter in them!!!!

8 inch girth is about like 12 length, you hear about it yet no proof it exists, not even in ripleys believe it or not records.

Damn, I can't get my fingers around my base, and I have very large hands (6 foot 190 lbs) and checkin makes me feel small.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey checkin I've seen a lot of erect dicks in some fun sex clubs and orgies around the globe, I mean a lot, and I can tell you that you have about as fat a dick as any human walking, or dead.
Fuck!

Anyway, I can often be at seven at my base, at my best, and at and over 6" anywhere along my shaft, and most all women I've been with say the same about me, that im very thick and or the thickest they have been with, appearantly they have not had your lady splitter in them!!!!

8 inch girth is about like 12 length, you hear about it yet no proof it exists, not even in ripleys believe it or not records.

Damn, I can't get my fingers around my base, and I have very large hands (6 foot 190 lbs) and checkin makes me feel small.

Stop ... I'm blushing.

mightythickcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
EVERY woman I've been with has told me I have the fattest cock they've ever seen. I have yet to see a natural 8 inch girth on this site. I'm not as long as bguy or bignlong, but I match up with them in girth.

Anyway, I can often be at seven at my base, at my best, and at and over 6" anywhere along my shaft, and most all women I've been with say the same about me, that im very thick and or the thickest they have been with, get my fingers around my base

x3 - 7" here and have always heard the same thing... And you can tell by seeing a thick cock gripped by a hand. If the fingers reach all the way around, it's not likely more than 6 or 6.5"

Photos in gallery.

Reactions: omoto

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Fuck!

what does the bold text mean?? excuse me I'm from italya and maybe not too good to understand idiomatic phrases

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay