How many REAL AND PROVEN 8 inches of girth or more cocks here???

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't forget about MisterThickDick
actually mrthickdick is one the few with a real and proven almost 8 girth cock!!! in fact he is rare and amazing!
He describes himself in the caption of one of his measurement photos as having a 7-inch girth. The highest measurement that he gets on any of them is 7¼ inches (photo). Perhaps he would get 7½ if he put the tape around the shaft a little closer to the base. If so then he's about the same as Bguy and Bignlong. Not "almost 8."

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
He describes himself in the caption of one of his measurement photos as having a 7-inch girth. The highest measurement that he gets on any of them is 7¼ inches (photo). Perhaps he would get 7½ if he put the tape around the shaft a little closer to the base. If so then he's about the same as Bguy and Bignlong. Not "almost 8."

well he told me in a pm his girth is closer to 7 3/4 @ base and @ his hardest erection level... btw you are totally right there's a noticeable difference between 7.5 and 8... 0,5 inch is 1,27 cm that is the girth gain I am aiming for through PE (from 13,8 cm to 15 cm or from 5.4 to 5.9 inches)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Checkin is really thick. Can't imagine what his gf must feel midshaft.
Calboner is an honest to God 8x6, what a powerful cock!

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hey checkin I've seen a lot of erect dicks in some fun sex clubs and orgies around the globe, I mean a lot, and I can tell you that you have about as fat a dick as any human walking, or dead.
Fuck!
what does the bold text mean?? excuse me I'm from italya and maybe not too good to understand idiomatic phrases
It means checkin's dick is as fat as that of any human who ever lived.
(walking = alive, dead = dead)

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I honestly mean no offense by this...but are you really 100% straight or was that a mistake? I mean I put 1% gay but you seem a a bit more than me by these statements.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha ha, it's actually 6¼ inches around at mid-shaft. Mystic Wolf thinks I should claim 6¾ inches, since that's the measurement around the base (photo).

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Bignlong[/URL] have legitimate measurement photos showing a girth of 7½ inches, so you can see what that looks like. I do not think that anybody on the site has a dick thicker than theirs.

geez 7.5" girth is huge, and i was thinking mine would be almost too big :eek: ive only ever since 7" once when i decided to jelq out of curiousity once and it was huge, felt awesome. but never had it that big since (also never jelqed since, only done it that once).

7.5" girth would feel awesome to have but it must create some problems.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It means checkin's dick is as fat as that of any human who ever lived.
(walking = alive, dead = dead)

ok I was able to translate this but still the meaning isn't totally clear to me.. this phrase seems to state that his cock is as thick as that of any human i.e. an average cock (whereas he has got a rare cock : 1 in million I bet) ...maybe am I wrong in translating??

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mystic wolf, my apologies. It is a slang term we use in the U.S.
What I was saying is simply that it is very unlikely that any human who ever lived, as in ever, would have a dick any thicker than checkins.

Meaning: That is supremely rare THICK.

As for the bold writing, that was actually an accident. I was using my phone when I posted and I probably fucked up something.
Perfect place for bold text though.

bigrider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6.5 was the starting size i and was pretty serious for a few months with some pe and after i would work with it for a while i could just make seven which was fun but it was tomuch work so i slowly stoped now im still 6.5 maybe a lil more

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
He was probably jelqing. It does work and guys who stay with it can get perm gains.

have you tried it yourself? I am doing PE since 6 months but my routine is light and had 2 minor injuries that stopped me a bit, one of which I am dealing with right now but I am healing fast btw... my gains are little yet real about almost 1/6 inch in length and 1/6 inch in girth