How many REAL AND PROVEN 8 inches of girth or more cocks here???

asiaddict

Just Browsing
Media
hey checkin, you sure got the fattest white cock i ever seen. you ever fucked some tight asian pussy that couldn't fit or had them screaming in pain...and pleasure? if so, what kind of asians? filipinas? japanese? chinese? koreans? interested in hearing about their shock at first sight!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
we still don't get a real answer to the question...

I imagine that over 7 girth is as rare as over 9 length. I am 5.5 girth flaccid below the head (recently let someone measure me in public :rolleyes:) and between 6.5 and 7 maybe erect. I knew a guy who was 5 length and maybe 8 girth, certainly way over seven; are you supposed to carry around a tape measure?

Last edited:

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you tried it yourself? I am doing PE since 6 months but my routine is light and had 2 minor injuries that stopped me a bit, one of which I am dealing with right now but I am healing fast btw... my gains are little yet real about almost 1/6 inch in length and 1/6 inch in girth

Injuries?
what kind?
ouch:eek:

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few months ago I was standing next to a guy at a urinal and WOW did he have a thick cock. He was obviously flaccid, but man he had a hand full of cock in his hand. He held it across he palm of his hand. Part of it was hanging off the side of his hand.
But his hand was full of his thick cock. I've never seen a person while stnding at a urinal with such a thick cock. I can't imagine how thick it must get when he has a raging boner. His head was dwarfed
by the thickness of his shaft. I was in total awe at the thickness of it and how it was a handful to hold. This was about 8 months ago and I still think about it. I have no idea how long it was. It was long and thick. He was quite well blessed in the cock department. He was young too, perhaps early twenties.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few months ago I was standing next to a guy at a urinal and WOW did he have a thick cock. He was obviously flaccid, but man he had a hand full of cock in his hand. He held it across he palm of his hand. Part of it was hanging off the side of his hand.
But his hand was full of his thick cock. I've never seen a person while stnding at a urinal with such a thick cock. I can't imagine how thick it must get when he has a raging boner. His head was dwarfed
by the thickness of his shaft. I was in total awe at the thickness of it and how it was a handful to hold. This was about 8 months ago and I still think about it. I have no idea how long it was. It was long and thick. He was quite well blessed in the cock department. He was young too, perhaps early twenties.

Dear Penthouse...

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've broken the LPSG record for uses of the word, 'thick'. :tongue:

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey checkin, you sure got the fattest white cock i ever seen. you ever fucked some tight asian pussy that couldn't fit or had them screaming in pain...and pleasure? if so, what kind of asians? filipinas? japanese? chinese? koreans? interested in hearing about their shock at first sight!

Thanks, and yes, I was with a girl from the Philippines. She took most of me, but I've been denied entry before. Since I can get over 7.5 inches around, I'm sure some natural 8 inch girth cocks are around. I think Shorty Mac is the thickest I've seen.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like this thread. Quite intrigued by the lack of 8" girth or more. I really thought there would be more. I can't enter because I don't have a measure pic for my girth. recently with PE my girth has increased and I'm imagining midshaft could breach 8". there will be proof either way soon, 8" or not from me.

love the girth you guys been displaying!