How many REAL AND PROVEN 8 inches of girth or more cocks here???

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
lmao..

@Mystic Wolf.. what injuries did you get? thrombosed vein?

I got a minor injury when I first did stretches... my eq dropped to the the point I wasnt able to get an erection but I suspect it could have been because of anxiety too... after that injury I read that stretches could cause a temporary "impotency" and it healed fully in about a week...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I don't have the cloth tape measure anymore, so I dug up an old pic. This is not 8....it's 9.

It looks quite real given that your width is 2.5 inches judging by the pic itself... if your girth to width ratio was the same as mine your base girth would 7.5 inches but in your other pics it can be noticed you have an overdeveloped corpus spongiosum and you "depth" is bigger than your width so a base girth of 8.75 sounds resonable... I don't question whether you are big or not, you are surely big it's a truth, but I only say I would like to see your body and your cock togheter while standing from a greater angle like a pic where your full body (except for your face) is visible taken from a distance of at least 2 meter...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks, and yes, I was with a girl from the Philippines. She took most of me, but I've been denied entry before. Since I can get over 7.5 inches around, I'm sure some natural 8 inch girth cocks are around. I think Shorty Mac is the thickest I've seen.

hey recordman I want to say you that I think you have the biggest legit girth on lpsg and probably in the whole USA and Europe togheter, also you measured it whereas shorty mac didn't :) Could you ask some quick but very useful question please?

1) what's your height and weight?
2) what's your flaccid length and girth?
3) what's your foot size?
4) what's your wrist girth?
5) whats your middle finger maximum girth and length? what's your whole hand length?
6) how much did it grow over the years?

thank you very much! you are my legend

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He describes himself in the caption of one of his measurement photos as having a 7-inch girth. The highest measurement that he gets on any of them is 7¼ inches (photo). Perhaps he would get 7½ if he put the tape around the shaft a little closer to the base. If so then he's about the same as Bguy and Bignlong. Not "almost 8."

yeah but his is pumped or had modifications done to it previously in the past. as most penises are not a round circle.
Naturally circler penises are very rare especially at larger size girth..

I would expect the width to be 2.75" or more at that girth.

I'm 2" width soft and
2.5" width when hard

Last edited:

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
may be you pretend say 8 inches lenght don't circumference,
in such case 70 % here in this website are 7 to 8 lenght and 2 inches diameter
and remain 25 % 6 to 7 inches lenght
and 5 % under 6 inches
a girth up to 2 inches shaft diameter is very weird ,I talk 6 inches circumference ,even horse haven it when dick complete rigid,in it's dick base while dick growing it's possible greater girth

Vegeta93

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
may be you pretend say 8 inches lenght don't circumference,
in such case 70 % here in this website are 7 to 8 lenght and 2 inches diameter
and remain 25 % 6 to 7 inches lenght
and 5 % under 6 inches
a girth up to 2 inches shaft diameter is very weird ,I talk 6 inches circumference ,even horse haven it when dick complete rigid,in it's dick base while dick growing it's possible greater girth
I've a more than 2" diameter but only 5.7" girth.

CrimsonHoodie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im told by chicks all the time i have the thickest cock they have ever seen and I am a legit 6.5 inches in girth. Is 8 inches even possible? It seems like a fairytale lol.