How many REAL AND PROVEN 8 inches of girth or more cocks here???

SFLP

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hanes2008 has a measured girth pic that does look only semi hard like he says. It's 19 cm or 7.5 inches without being fully erect. When he's fully erect, it does look thicker in my opinion, so I would say his 8 inch girth in all probability IS real!

Oh, and NO apparent edema of his penis skin -- which is simply swelling of the skin with excess fluid -- that you see on guys that pump and claim a huge girth because of the temporary dermal edema. This guy does not pump to temporarily increase his girth either.

Last edited:

Anticyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im told by chicks all the time i have the thickest cock they have ever seen and I am a legit 6.5 inches in girth. Is 8 inches even possible? It seems like a fairytale lol.

Maybe not a fairytale, but ridiculously rare...

I'm about 6.1, 6.2 on a good day in girth. I'm in the same boat as you, I've never had anything but reactions about being really thick. =\

K.Dst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im told by chicks all the time i have the thickest cock they have ever seen and I am a legit 6.5 inches in girth. Is 8 inches even possible? It seems like a fairytale lol.

That's the trick with circumferences, a small addition to the radius can result in a much more impressive addition to girth as a number.

If you check with a tape measurer, actually 8 inches around isn't MUCH more thick than 6.5. I know penises aren't perfect cylinder, but still you can calculate that a 8 inches circle just has a quarter of inch more radius than a 6.5 inches one, or something close to it. So Not even half an inch in diameter.