how many times can you?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by divisiblebyzero, Jul 26, 2010.

1. divisiblebyzero

Albums:
    how many times can you get off in a day? whether alone, with a partner, or a combination of such?
    in the last week or so, with a new girl i'm dating the subject came up after she asked me how many times i thought we could get in some lovings on my next planned visit on sunda. i told her i could guarantee at least 3 and that i would hold on on the night before and morning of to ensure so. well that didn't work out as planned, i ended up j/o the night before when i went to bed at midnight, and then again when i woke up at 4:30 sunday morning and couldn't get back to sleep.
    i did manage to have sex with her and get off 5 times over the 8ish hours i was there sunday afternoon/evening. i was pretty turned on when i got home and managed to get off one more time when i went to bed a little before midnight to make number 8.
    i know i've gotten off 7-8 times quite a few times and is pretty close to my limit. there was one sex filled night with a girl where i came 9 times with her over night, and probably had 2 times during the day not knowing i was going to be meeting some girl that night. the special circumstances around that hook up might have helped though too. i hadn't been laid in about 6 months and she was 14 years younger than me, and was quite into the fucking i was giving her.
    the new g/f has set a goal for me at 12, and i'm 'conditioning' for it.

2. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Never tested my limits actually. So far 5 masturbations in one day is my maximum, 3 of them in a row another 2 later that day. Can probably do more.
    Sex.. had sex session with my first boyfriend where we both came three times in two hours. Not much but we didn't even think of that.. :)

3. brone_j

brone_j New Member

Now: Thee times in a day/evening max. due to physical issues. When I was 10 years younger: 5 to 6 times a day was not unusual. Especially when my wife and I are on vacation, she is much hornier, away from distractions. She can't wait to get on me the second we get to the hotel. I recommend all couples to get away from home at least twice a year.

4. Mr_wiggles

Mr_wiggles New Member

Albums:
    Usually about 8 times a day on weekdays and a whole lot more on weekends... I'm guessing the most is up around 20.

5. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    5 a day is the most i had

6. Bunny35

Bunny35 Member

Albums:
    8-9 is my limit.....but always willing to have that pushed

7. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Most I've done was 6. With the right girlfriend. Id love to do an all day marathon session. See how many I can pull off.

8. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Member

I've done eight once and nine once, both with the same girlfriend. Actually, I wasn't counting, it was she who pointed it out to me.

Both times were in a hotel: it's great what can happen when you're away from the usual distractions of life. Once was in Singapore, and there was torrential rain outside, so what else was there to do. :biggrin1:

9. bsshirke

bsshirke New Member

From my age 25 to 30 i was doing 8-9 on week ends & 2-3 daily (There was job satisfaction).
    From 30 to 35 i was doing 3-4 on week ends & 1-2 daily (Business was new).
    From 35 to 40 i m regularly doing 1-2 hours daily & i cum 5-6 times within that period & 2-3 hours on week ends (The business is settled).

Everything depends upon mind condition on a long period observations.

10. ghostwheel77

ghostwheel77 New Member

Albums:
    about 10 times plus a day.

11. divisiblebyzero

Albums:
    nice to see that others can too, I didn't think I was a super freak or anything though. did something last night that i hadn't done in a long time. after fucking for a good half hour or more and cumming in her vagina i was rubbing against her ass and she started backing my head into her. i was still pretty hard and within seconds was balls deep in her ass until i cam a second time about 7 minutes later.

12. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    12 is my record, 10 quite often, probably about 7 most days - that's jacking off. Getting hard enough to fuck a guy is different - if he's really cute I can get hard again after cumming and fuck him again but that's rare.

13. j2005x

j2005x New Member

Well if i am off work like today i tend to have one big jerk off lasting about 4-5 hours ... obviously stopping when close to cumming in between.

I then shoot a fair bit :biggrin1:

Anyone else do same?

14. eurotop40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ditto.

15. j2005x

j2005x New Member

Oh thats good!

I am off today :wink:

16. Billy Batts

Billy Batts New Member

Albums:
    Damn son! I only maxed out 6, and that was after I was away from my gf for 2 weeks.

17. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was 16 my gf and I had my parent's house to ourselves while they were on holiday. We decided to see how many times we could make each other come in 24 hours. I seem to remember we managed over 30 for her and something like 12 for me. My balls ached for the next two days. Happy days ;o)

These days I doubt I'd manage more that 4 or 5, but that's a wild guess. I think it comes down to how much sexual stimulation you can get. Obviously there must be a limit (I guess that's what this thread is about) but after a certain amount of sex your mind wanders off to other things - like, 'I really must fix the fence', 'write that essay', etc. - unless there is some kind of novel sexual incentive to bring you back to bed.

The limiting factors are biological, in that the body needs to make more semen and that can only happen at a certain speed, and mental, in that the brain needs the right stimulus in order for the body to feel like doing it again. So I'd say that without doubt, the younger and fitter you are the better you'll be in this competition. BUT it won't mean you're a better lover. I definitely can't reload as fast as I could, but I definitely got better at sex with age.

18. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    Record is 11.
    5 is common if im bored etc lol.

Edit.

That was a raining weekend with my gf, wasnt actually going for a record.

19. mariamluvsEMbig

Gold Member

Albums:
    never enough :-(

20. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

Obviously less than I could manage when younger. Now in my 50's it depends very much on who I'm with and how stimulated I am (and avoiding too much drink). With my wife it's usually 1-2 times regularly, 3 times on special nights away. I recently managed 5 times in 12 hours with a lover I see fairly regularly but that was unusual; it's generally 3. On a one night stand last year I managed to come 7 times in 13 hours between 9 p.m. and 10 a.m. and she came 9 times. So young men be happy: if you're with the right woman in the right circumstances, and you keep healthy, reloading shouldn't be a big problem.