how many times can you?

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was 13-14 i think i maxed out at about 9-10 by myself trying deliberately to see how many the last one hurt like a bitch, so i stopped.. nowadays i can go about 6 either by myself or with a partner.. never tried to see my max deliberately, after that many romps in a day my girl would get to sore to continue. :p

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is, like total partners, a function of age. I think 7 was my record when younger. Last week I did it three times in six hours with an old gf.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If memory serves me, seven is my record. I'm jealous that women can keep going over and over if they desire. The difference being they don't loose semen that needs time to replenish. I love occasinally spending whole Sundays in bed with girlfriends, only getting out for food and drink when required :redface:

RicP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Six times is my record in recent years I think. Get ball ache towards the final few times though - and definately a reduction in volume!
Sure I managed a lot more in my teenage years!

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mother nature has a weird sense of humor.

I am over weight, balding, and have a 6 inches on a good day.

She gave me one gift, I never, i mean never go soft after 1 round. Rarely after 2, usually 3 times will do. On the good days i can go for a 4th. Morning, afternoon and night. On a good day I might get off 8 or 9 times.

This keeps me and my fuck buddy pretty happy.

t_o

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
over the course of 36 hours i had sex with my ex girlfriend 17 times.... more recently with another ex we tried about 7 times or so in 12 hours...she was way to sore though, so some more unsuccessful. I usually have a very small recoup time...but the sensation of the sex each time diminishes obviously.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can go over 10 times a day if I'm with my g/f on a day when we're in bed for hours. I notice that toward the end of the day though I'm shooting blanks...not much cum but an amazingly more intense pleasure from the last few orgasms. Like the semen is being pulled out of me. It's a nice experience though.

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have masturbated off 11 times a day(on the hour every hour) a few times and could never exceed that number.
Five times in a day with a girl is my limit due to the extra exersion required
My usual quota is twice(morning and evening) JO

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had sex with my ex girlfriend 9 time in about a 12 ish hour period

The next day my penis was sore and sensitive and puffy so I cant say i recommend it.

Masturbating I dont think ive past 3 times back to back

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Recently in a 12 hour period this GIRL had over 17 orgasms...5 masturbating (2 different times), 3 oral, 3 on top, 1 doggy, 3 on bottom, and 2 spooning. All the sex with partners was within 4 hours. I could have gone longer...but they guys gave out on me..... :frown1: Do girls' posts count???

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Recently in a 12 hour period this GIRL had over 17 orgasms...5 masturbating (2 different times), 3 oral, 3 on top, 1 doggy, 3 on bottom, and 2 spooning. All the sex with partners was within 4 hours. I could have gone longer...but they guys gave out on me..... :frown1: Do girls' posts count???

that's hot, but i would say not the same since women tend to be multi-orgasmic where men aren't. but still quite impressive, would love to hear more details ;)

last year for her bday i told my g/f and the time that i would give her one orgasm for each year. we started right after work with a few, then went to dinner and had no problem getting her to the promised 31 and even 'threw away' the first 5 once we got closer. i think overall between 5pm and midnight she came 42 times.