How many women have multiple orgasms?

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can have multiple orgasms via vaginal intercourse, but I cannot say that is without clitoral stimulation. My favorite positions are ones where I'll get clitoral stimulation during vaginal intercourse.

Just curious, what positions would these be?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious, what positions would these be?

With a man who doesn't bottom out, just about any except doggy style, and then manually. Just grind the pelvis while fucking. It's easy.

We don't quite fit so grinding while balls deep isn't fun for me. What works better for me is when I'm on top. My favorite two positions for clitoral stimulation are where he's sitting in an armless chair and I straddle him with my feet on the ground, hands on his shoulders or the back of the chair for leverage. I can rub my pubis mont against his belly as I go up and down, which gives me plenty of clitoral stimulation. I can orgasm within a few minutes, and then again and again and again until my legs are shaking so badly I can't any more. I also like it when he picks me up so he's standing and I wrap my legs around him and climb him like a tree. It has the same effect, but it feels even better to me, and it looks damn sexy in a mirror. Plus it makes me swoon a little when he lifts me like I weigh nothing and we have sex like that.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With a man who doesn't bottom out, just about any except doggy style, and then manually. Just grind the pelvis while fucking. It's easy.

We don't quite fit so grinding while balls deep isn't fun for me. What works better for me is when I'm on top. My favorite two positions for clitoral stimulation are where he's sitting in an armless chair and I straddle him with my feet on the ground, hands on his shoulders or the back of the chair for leverage. I can rub my pubis mont against his belly as I go up and down, which gives me plenty of clitoral stimulation. I can orgasm within a few minutes, and then again and again and again until my legs are shaking so badly I can't any more. I also like it when he picks me up so he's standing and I wrap my legs around him and climb him like a tree. It has the same effect, but it feels even better to me, and it looks damn sexy in a mirror. Plus it makes me swoon a little when he lifts me like I weigh nothing and we have sex like that.

hmmm...hot descriptions. I like how you said "grinding while balls deep" ..not sure why.

I ask because I actually had this talk with my girlfriend last night. She said she likes when I'm deep not because of any real feeling at the back of the vagina but because of the pressure on the front. I always thought she just liked it all the way back there..oh well. If she likes it she likes it, it really doesn't matter why. The thing is she can't have a multiple orgasms, which I wish she could. She can cum from vaginal sex, but it's from a certain angle in missionary and hitting her g-spot, and it's not every time, maybe like 75% of the time. I always try to wait for her but sometimes I know it's just not going to happen.

Like you said she can't grind on top when I'm "balls deep". She can only sit very still, which is actually quite erotic but doesn't get either of us there. She has never cum on top, only missionary. I can provide manual stimulation and she can grind on my lower abs, but it doesn't bring her over the top. I would love it if she could have those shaking never ending orgasms but I guess she's just not built that way. She is more like a guy with the one big one and she's done.

She has said many times I'm the perfect size and gave her her first vaginal orgasms, but I wonder if I wasn't a bit smaller, as in shorter, she could have them more often and in different positions.