How many women love cum?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see cum as a plaything.

I love precum and will lap it up and smear it around but semen has never had the same appeal. I do like for a guy to cum in my mouth and I swallow hapily but I've never been inclined to wear it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how was her reply vicious?
mine was.
but how was her's?
does not liking cum =vicious?

frickin' nutter.
They both weren't. He wanted the opinion of women and got it, fuck him if it didn't fit his fantasy. :yup:

:smile: Having said that, I love cum and will stroke him off on my (really spectacular :wink:) tits or tongue so I can play with it or kiss him with it. I even lick up every drop after removing the condom (of a bf). Good times, good times.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The woman (we're both in our early 30's) I've been dating for about 2 months now is a real cum freak. Much more so than most of the women I've had sex with. She's insistant that after I cum inside her and we both have climaxed, that I eat her out and then exchange the jizz/saliva in my mouth with her, followed by passionate kissing, smearing body fluids all over our bodies and finally showering together. Also during foreplay (bj or 69ing) she likes for me to cum in her mouth and then she'll smear it all over her breasts. I've never been hesitant to eat my own cum or kiss a chick after cumming in her mouth or creaming on her face so in a sense all this afterplay keep me hard and ready to go again. This woman's obsession with cum and bod fluids is unfuckingly believable.

pennypage

1st Like
Media
yes, i love it...

i have a fetish with it as an object of ownership

like i wear it out and about like an accessory

its my way of reminding myself that i belong to my man

i have dabbed some behind my ears like perfume

sometimes i kiss his soaked cock and wear it like lip gloss

but we have a cool relationship that way

i always thought it kind of breaks the heated moments when you keep track of where mouths were

its not right for me to make him go down on me and not kiss him - same for blowing him - so we have learned to enjoy each others natural "lubricants"

he might come in me and while still hard and wet, pop his cock into my mouth to suck every drop out and sometimes i might have him come in my mouth and then french kiss him

its not for everyone but we find it keeps the "animal" part of our love making very alive

btw, this always makes hygeine very important which makes our sessions more passionate as we never really do much unless we feel "fresh"

wildest thing i have done with it???

shots of tequila with cum on the back of the hand instead of salt

heard this called a "tequila sundown"

Talljon99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think what happens is that if you are good at pleasing women then they will enjoy pleasing you in return. If you're a bastard, then the opposite applies. Personally, pleasing women has never been an issue because I just love pussies. They're very interesting and fun to lick, finger, caress. And there are so many combinations to try. Like licking clit while fingering g-spot. :p~ I love it almost as much as getting pleasured myself.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a great part of sex. I like it all ways. Swallow, on my body. rub it in, it is good for the skin! I want a pearl necklace!!!

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I honestly can't get enough of it - swallowing, facials, etc.? Bring it on. Honestly, a multiple-party suckoff/bukkake-fest is my absolute dream, but I'm too picky to find two men to have a threesome with let alone even begin to think of achieving a gangbang!