How many young British men wear jockstraps?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not something that seems to be very popular here. Looking at them and the sizing, I’m put off trying one by the worry that my waist size would not match the size of the pouch, i.e. I’d need one with a medium waist but a XXL pouch.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
they are two different words used to describe the same thing. Ass was originally the name for a donkey. Arse was you buttox. like the way the words F*ck and F*cker are of totally different origin but are used in the same context.

Obviously, they're two different words for the same thing. I was just curious about how the r got dropped as it crossed the Atlantic. They're just variants of the same word.
Here's a dictionary entry:
[Middle English ars, from Old English ears; see ors- in Indo-European roots.]

And Fuck and Fucker are NOT of different origins. Where'd you get that idea?

A fucker is "one who fucks."
A wanker is "one who wanks."
A trucker is "one who trucks."
A spanker is "one who spanks."

Hmmmm. looks like I'm about ready to write my first Broadway show...

Reactions: Exbiker

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Not something that seems to be very popular here. Looking at them and the sizing, I’m put off trying one by the worry that my waist size would not match the size of the pouch, i.e. I’d need one with a medium waist but a XXL pouch.

Terrible problem to have....

Actually, I noticed in my last purchase of 2xist pouch briefs that the medium waist size did, incredibly seem to relate to the POUCh size! As if guys' waists indicated the size of their equipment. Hard to believe...

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Since the majority of a jockstrap is nothing more than loops of elastic, any modification to the "waist size" is beyond simple. Just cut off the extra length and sew it up in the back, the front, or wherever you would find a seam comfortable. Ditto the leg straps.

It's ridiculous that so many of us have to modify our off-the-rack clothing, but at least it's extra simple to modify a jockstrap.

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a big fan of jockstraps, and I'm curious about what kinds are available abroad. What, if any, brands are popular in Britain, Canada, Australia, etc.?

Are they all imported from America? Some handsome Canadian/English/Irish hunk in a Bike jock?

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always find it amasing that those who's dicks are so large they need to alter their jocks. underwear, trousers, shoes and car seats to accomidate their "XXL" size NEVER have pics up.

There should be a survey penis size of pictureless members.
I think the average must be about 18 inches

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a big fan of jockstraps, and I'm curious about what kinds are available abroad. What, if any, brands are popular in Britain, Canada, Australia, etc.?

Are they all imported from America? Some handsome Canadian/English/Irish hunk in a Bike jock?

They generally are from brand names in the States (C-IN2 being my main brand), along with others in Canada, and Australia.

After all, the first Jockstraps started appearing in Australia, but it was the states that had the largest affiliation to them.

Currently I use Wyzman (Canada) and Skiviez (AZ, USA), as their international (Their domestic rates are good too) shipping rates are very fair, and they arrives pretty quick to the UK (Typically 7 / 10 days).

Dont worry too much about the sizing, go for the medium waist.
Reckon that huge xxl bulge would look hot packed in one.
Would love to see a pic of that:smile:

Gentlemen.
The JOCKSTRAP and or ATHLATC SUPPORTER came up in 1775 (If recall right) for the one large wheel with two small ones down in back bike that the men and boys road around Boston Because the roads was made out of brick and or gravel. The men's nuts bounced around in the paints an on to the seat. A company came up with a supporter was made out of surgical elastic. That is the beginning of the Bike Jockstrap. I have been wearing them for over 40 years Started in Jr High was required to. When in the Navy had to wear them during cretin activities. I was the one who got to check that ever guy had one on. Damn so many hard cocks in them pouches. Now I wear them to support my left nut which is retractable. This is to keep it from hurting so much. I have a lot of jockstraps and love them but the one I love the most is the leather one I had made for me with a snap on and off code piece.
To find out about all of this just put in search Jockstrap and or Jockstrap History.
A lot of Athletes Football, Soccer etc. do not , they say the new compression shorts does a better job. The only thing I see is balls and cock flopping all around in the crouch. Kinda nice I still look for the straps. I do wear a jock and cock ring during sex it is so hot and have been since I was a teen. So damn hot.
Look Jockstrap up and have fun lots of pictures on line of hot guys in them. Yes my gym has single showers and open area locker room I wear a bikini swim suit to the pool. I get a lot of looks in all the areas. Look cause i do not care. They are hot.
The Pertains came from England where they screwed up the country just as they did in my world You did as they say or taken out an shot in the back of the head Ever one had to be like them. We still have the thoughts and believe a lot of the Pertains bull shit. That is why so many men most of the time go to other country's to have sex with what ever. Look how long and how the gay marriage right laws took to get. England has a lot of fuck pubs and so one a lot of fun I here. Get a jock and wack off in it it will do you good. Have a happy Jockstrap day

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... ...
The Pertains came from England where they screwed up the country just as they did in my world You did as they say or taken out an shot in the back of the head Ever one had to be like them. We still have the thoughts and believe a lot of the Pertains bull shit. That is why so many men most of the time go to other country's to have sex with what ever. Look how long and how the gay marriage right laws took to get. England has a lot of fuck pubs and so one a lot of fun I here. Get a jock and wack off in it it will do you good. Have a happy Jockstrap day

Had you been drinking (alcohol) when you wrote that?

:confused:

Reactions: neo

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Up to (around) the turn of the millennium they were still very much 'de rigeur' for guys playing rugby in the UK, the support of choice. However, you rarely tend to see them now, as compression shorts are preferred.

neo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear one sometimes but I've not worn one in the gym I would certainly agree with the statement that they have a "gay" stigma to them but I have also seen them used for rugby here in the uk

Yeah I would agree that they are kind of gay fetish wear only, and understandably! I would be really surprised if I saw someone wearing one at the gym, and never have. To me it would be like seeing someone wearing a cock ring at the gym

Reactions: TTJamie

neo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although I just remembered something from my school days...

There was this rule that if you were playing rugby you weren't allowed to wear underwear under your kit. I have no idea why. You were, however, allowed to wear a jock strap. So i guess people wore jocks then if they didn't want their junk flopping around in the scrum or whatever.
Unsurprisingly one of the teachers who enforced this rule recently had child protection allegations against them, but I was at school in the 90s when no one seemed to care about these things.

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi i'm 24 from England, I got to the gym occasionally and new see of anyone around my age wearing a jockstrap do you? Also not many tend to use the open showers, again do you? If not why?
At school we were required to wear a jock strap for any physical activity as "we were becoming men not boys" I remember sheepishly buying my first...to shy to ask my mother.
In later years I was a dancer. Dance belts are the ultimate support, nothing compares, not surprising as jumping around with your nuts in the way would definitely not be healthy (and painful)
From my POV jocks were never that great at supporting as they seemed to stretch out but they could be a lot of fun in the right environment lol