How much can a dick grow when hard?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gunnaknow, Nov 30, 2010.

1. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

I was wondering just how much a dick can grow when hard. My dick is pretty small when soft but gets to a good size when hard. I've calculated that non bone pressed, it grows almost exactly 100% in length, which is quite abit more than usual, I think.

I've read that the average flaccid size is about 3.5" nbp and the average erect size is about 6" bp. If you deduct an inch for the average pubic fat pad, that means that the average dick is 5" nbp. That means that the average dick only grows 1.5". That doesn't seem like much at all, could it really be as little as that? Out of interest, how much do your dicks grow by?

#1 gunnaknow, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  2. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

I believe I've read that expansion of more than 250% in total volume is within the norm. Me, I usually hang between 4-5" long and about 5 1/2" around when soft, and grow to around 8 1/4" by 6 1/4" hard. I don't know if that's any help.

3. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    i pretty much double in size.. I go from 3inch soft to just over 6 inch hard... Straight measure.. Not bone pressed or anything like that

you can check out my gallery pics

4. toobig4u

toobig4u New Member

Ha, I WISH I doubled. Mine goes from 8 to about 12. I put on weight lately, but not there.
    I know a guy in NYC who more than doubles his width. Very impressive.

5. insintex

insintex Active Member

Albums:
    It's tough to say how much the average growth is from soft to hard because of the whole shower grower deal. From what I know if you increase by less than 100% you are a shower, if its greater than 100% you are a grower. Speaking in terms of length only. I go from 6.5" (6 on an extremely cold day) to 9.5-9.75. I'm all sorts of a shower lol, but in volume I grow tons! Girth soft is about 6.5-6.75 and grows to 7.6-7.8 around so that puts me at 116% volume growth but I'm still a shower.

This video shows that change happening on a slightly larger scale.
    Insintex2's Videos

This one shows also.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=nLBXT-C515-

#5 insintex, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  6. robberbaron

robberbaron New Member

I grow from 2" to 6" -- 300%

7. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its an interesting question ,and think there isenĀ“t a formula that allow you know if for your average flaccid or soft dick , when its hard erect its under normal condition (I mean there is not an illness at the dick),I guess the easy way is an Average soft dick table measure and erect .
    ASs example if you say 3 inches averrage soft , and hard 4 inches ,such dick have problems because at least it should be erect 6 o 7 or more ,and worst acording the friends size over my comments , that someone say that from 4 soft goes to 9,5 erect or such like
    In other hand think that same softs lenght dick but with differents soft girth ,could not have both same lenght in erect condition .

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I'm usually at 3.5 flaccid, and can get 7.5 hard. I'll achieve my length first, and then my full girth, 6.5, about a minute later.

9. B_goodman4u

B_goodman4u New Member

"6.5".... then why do you call yourself "6.25"?

10. B_TonyK8483

B_TonyK8483 New Member

In my case I'm about 5-1/2" long when soft, around 9-1/2" long, and 6" to 6-1/2" around when erect

11. hairyversmuscle

Albums:
    This sounds like a rejected story problem from a "No Child Left Behind" test. If Billy's dick is 3" soft and 4" in girth and Billy sees Suzie's hoohaa and his dick becomes 8" long and 6" in girth, in a matter of 8 seconds. Based off the calculated growth rate of Billy's dick, how long would it take him to hit 12" long and 8" in girth.