How much can a dick grow when hard?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering just how much a dick can grow when hard. My dick is pretty small when soft but gets to a good size when hard. I've calculated that non bone pressed, it grows almost exactly 100% in length, which is quite abit more than usual, I think.

I've read that the average flaccid size is about 3.5" nbp and the average erect size is about 6" bp. If you deduct an inch for the average pubic fat pad, that means that the average dick is 5" nbp. That means that the average dick only grows 1.5". That doesn't seem like much at all, could it really be as little as that? Out of interest, how much do your dicks grow by?

Last edited:

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ha, I WISH I doubled. Mine goes from 8 to about 12. I put on weight lately, but not there.
I know a guy in NYC who more than doubles his width. Very impressive.

Reactions: BigBen

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's tough to say how much the average growth is from soft to hard because of the whole shower grower deal. From what I know if you increase by less than 100% you are a shower, if its greater than 100% you are a grower. Speaking in terms of length only. I go from 6.5" (6 on an extremely cold day) to 9.5-9.75. I'm all sorts of a shower lol, but in volume I grow tons! Girth soft is about 6.5-6.75 and grows to 7.6-7.8 around so that puts me at 116% volume growth but I'm still a shower.

This video shows that change happening on a slightly larger scale.
Insintex2's Videos

This one shows also.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=nLBXT-C515-

Last edited:

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its an interesting question ,and think there isen´t a formula that allow you know if for your average flaccid or soft dick , when its hard erect its under normal condition (I mean there is not an illness at the dick),I guess the easy way is an Average soft dick table measure and erect .
ASs example if you say 3 inches averrage soft , and hard 4 inches ,such dick have problems because at least it should be erect 6 o 7 or more ,and worst acording the friends size over my comments , that someone say that from 4 soft goes to 9,5 erect or such like
In other hand think that same softs lenght dick but with differents soft girth ,could not have both same lenght in erect condition .

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm usually at 3.5 flaccid, and can get 7.5 hard. I'll achieve my length first, and then my full girth, 6.5, about a minute later.

I'm usually at 3.5 flaccid, and can get 7.5 hard. I'll achieve my length first, and then my full girth, 6.5, about a minute later.

"6.5".... then why do you call yourself "6.25"?

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This sounds like a rejected story problem from a "No Child Left Behind" test. If Billy's dick is 3" soft and 4" in girth and Billy sees Suzie's hoohaa and his dick becomes 8" long and 6" in girth, in a matter of 8 seconds. Based off the calculated growth rate of Billy's dick, how long would it take him to hit 12" long and 8" in girth.