how much can she take?

james123

1st Like
Media
my gf is 5 foot 4iches tall and weighs 109 pound, i think she is kinda small, not a bad thing but how much could she take down there, lenght and girth? i m 7x5?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
james123 said:
my gf is 5 foot 4iches tall and weighs 109 pound, i think she is kinda small, not a bad thing but how much could she take down there, lenght and girth? i m 7x5?

Yep she can take it...go with tender care and patience & she will...:wink:

Iam kind of like her and took a 9x6...after a little while.

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Medically spoken a normal grown woman could be able to at least take up 11" by 8" or bigger. The Graffenberg study from 1980 shows that prior to the first born child a womans womb can accomidate larger objects. However she might not be convinced that it is possible, but with enough lube and enough erotic ejoyment it's possible.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
james123 said:
She could take the whole ten inches.

And she was great by the way. Thanks :smile:

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't worry - what's the worst that can happen - she doesn't enjoy it - who cares?

:joke:

I think she will be fine - just don't be over eager

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the real answer...

You can't tell by her height and bodyweight how "big" she is down there...

B_brazgold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
a normal grown woman could be able to at least take up 11" by 8" or bigger. The Graffenberg study from 1980 shows that prior to the first born child a womans womb can accomidate larger objects. However she might not be convinced that it is possible, but with enough lube and enough erotic ejoyment it's possible.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girfriend is a small women 5ft1 Im 10x7 It takes time I let her get on top and ride me She now can take all of me She says she loves the feeling of all of all my meat in here belly:smile:

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say every woman is different and some can take more than other's dispite physical size. I'm 5ft3 and btwn 110-115 pounds, and my 1st boyfriend was like 8 3/4x6.5 inches and although in the beginning it felt like i was being stuffed with a small watermelon my body eventually adjusted and i was able to take all of him. I don't think a girls physical size really matters much.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She can most likely take it unless she has a microvagina lol...dunno if they exist.

I thought I wouldn't be able to do doggy but I did. All I had to do is put my right leg to the side, stretched forward, and go slow...

But a girl taking ten inches...that's freaky...I mean where can she put it all...internal organs and all that.

Anyway, she should be able to take it. Just go slow.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wonderboy said:
She can most likely take it unless she has a microvagina lol...dunno if they exist.

I thought I wouldn't be able to do doggy but I did. All I had to do is put my right leg to the side, stretched forward, and go slow...

But a girl taking ten inches...that's freaky...I mean where can she put it all...internal organs and all that.

Anyway, she should be able to take it. Just go slow.
No not freaky It takes time My girlfriend says she can feel the head of my dick in her ribs and a tightness in her throat She says it feels wonderful This all takes time I always let the woman take control My main concern is her pleasure:cool:

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeez guys dont we delude ourselves if a babies head can pass throught the vagina what chance has our little peckers got of doin any damage. get your brain outta your dicks guys get real.:smile:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*deep breath*

Just because babies come out of vaginas doesn't mean women can't have trouble with accomodating bigger cocks. How many women do you think would like sex to feel like giving birth?

"IF SHE CAN HAVE A BABY, SHE CAN HANDLE ANYTHING" IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SEXUAL MISCONCEPTIONS AROUND.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Oh God ...

Just because babies come out of vaginas doesn't mean women can't have trouble with accomodating bigger cocks. How many women do you think would like sex to feel like giving birth?

Exactly. Yes, women can take almost anything. But it's supposed to feel good, and giving birth does NOT feel good!

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you start to see a lump in her throat.. odds are you went to deep.

Just have fun buddy. From my personal experience... most of the shorter ladies enjoy being filled.... maybe it's a short-complex thing or a feeling secure thing.. who knows, just feel her out and go with the flow.