How much cum do ladies like?

bigdicktoby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i say most girls dont like it for real but my current girlfriend is on the pill and she says she loves to feel my cum splash against her walls

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ML I like your comment and share your enthusiasm about orgasm contractions. That's a huge turn on for me too. I tend to have very strong ones as well, which are almost always powerful enough to make Mrs. Poultry cum again from the throbbing sensation when I'm cumming inside her.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my gf begs for it! she tells me she love to swallow it and feel it run down her throat. she also lets me cum in her and then eats it off her fingers...god she's great.

You are a lucky, lucky man, sir. I hope you are willing to put up with a lot of her shit to have that kind of woman in your life. If she isn't bat-shit crazy, you should move hell and high water to keep her around.

Congratulations.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cum a lot, too (or so I've been told - never measured the amount) but I'd say only about half the women I've been with - about 20-some, I think - really couldn't give a shit how much I ejaculate. Coincidentally or not, those that did care seemed to be the better lovers in my book. Not necessarily because of the cum-loving, but I think because they liked more ABOUT sex.

paradisefalls69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm, fairly indifferent into the amount of cum. i pay more attention to the contractions along his cock when he comes. the more throb the better. is what turns me on.

i'm not ooked out by cum, but i'm not "oh, is a precious gift" either. it's cum, it happens when boys get real happy.

hmm, external cum shots.. i like when he cums on his own chest/stomach. that is hot.. still volume isn't an issue.

dudes seem to be VERY interested in how much they cum.
*snickers* thankful i've never have to give the boy a "ohhhh, you did such a good job" moment.

I feel the same way about cum! As long as he does it I don't care if its a lot or if a little. Throb and moaning/talking dirty is def more of a turn on than the cum!

Think everything else you said is pretty much right on with my thoughts! lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, this is what did it for me. :tongue: *count-down begins*

aahh the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

ML I like your comment and share your enthusiasm about orgasm contractions. That's a huge turn on for me too. I tend to have very strong ones as well, which are almost always powerful enough to make Mrs. Poultry cum again from the throbbing sensation when I'm cumming inside her.

:biggrin: has got the visual and the sensation appeal. is a very good thing.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The orgasm itself is hugely important to me. My ex used to orgasm without ejaculating. I had no question he'd had an orgasm but it was a little off-putting at first that there was no "proof". As for the volume... I couldn't care less. While I am not grossed out by cum, the temperature and texture aren't terribly appealing to me. It doesn't turn me off, but it's definitely not something that turns me on, either. I always wished I was the chick who totally loved the stuff... alas, as big a freak as I am... I are not a cum-slut lol

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The orgasm itself is hugely important to me. My ex used to orgasm without ejaculating. I had no question he'd had an orgasm but it was a little off-putting at first that there was no "proof". As for the volume... I couldn't care less. While I am not grossed out by cum, the temperature and texture aren't terribly appealing to me. It doesn't turn me off, but it's definitely not something that turns me on, either. I always wished I was the chick who totally loved the stuff... alas, as big a freak as I am... I are not a cum-slut lol

Well, no one's perfect. LOL